Unprofessional fridays archive

SomberOwl

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 4

Hi I'm not sure where to post this but I think there is a problem with the archive of the latest unprofessional fridays. I can't find it except for under the videos tab and it won't play on that main page. When clicking to go to the designated page for it I'm coming to a 404 page.

isomeri

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 26

#2  Edited By isomeri

Hi I'm not sure where to post this but I think there is a problem with the archive of the latest unprofessional fridays. I can't find it except for under the videos tab and it won't play on that main page. When clicking to go to the designated page for it I'm coming to a 404 page.

Good call, your right. I was just about to sit down with a beer and watch it but I'm getting the same 404 page and when I try to download it says "file not found".

Dingofighter

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 3

Yeah, after clicking the download button, if you change the date in the url from 25 to 24 it should work.

Avatar image for deactivated-64b7ee273746a
deactivated-64b7ee273746a

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 1

This issue trickled down to the RSS feed. The video file link in the RSS feeds is invalid. Fortunately my podcast reader has a manual download option, so I was able to grab the correct file that way.

benpicko

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 1

@droop: Don't post premium videos because any user can view them

jimmyfenix

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers