Avatar image for equitasinvictus
EquitasInvictus

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 1

User Lists: 1

#1  Edited By EquitasInvictus

This may have been brought up before, but I couldn't find a recent enough thread in my digging. Apologies if this issue was addressed already. (I vaguely remember reading of people having similar issues but I was likely inactive around that time)

My wiki points don't appear to be adding up correctly. I'm marked at "970" points but I've gone well over that number even back in the Whiskey Media days (although back then I think there was also an aggregate sum across all the sites, so that may have something to do with my little issue since I went over 1000 between AV and GB)

Out of my top 5 contributions alone, I should be over somewhere over 1264 points?

No Caption Provided

Thanks in advance!

joshwent

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 4

This may have been brought up before, but I couldn't find a recent enough thread in my digging. Apologies if this issue was addressed already. (I vaguely remember reading of people having similar issues but I was likely inactive around that time)

If I remember correctly (since I had the same problem), it was some error regarding adding points for edits made before the most recent big site update happened. Are any of your big wiki contributions pretty old?

Avatar image for equitasinvictus
EquitasInvictus

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 1

User Lists: 1

#3  Edited By EquitasInvictus

@joshwent: Yeah, basically all my Wiki contributions before Astebreed came from around the late Whiskey Media days. I also had a ton of edits on the other sites no longer affiliated with Giant Bomb, which might've exasperated the problems with my points sum after the CBSi migration.

Did your number ever get fixed, perchance?