Delete duplicates

This topic is locked from further discussion.

Not_Rage

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 3

erinfizz

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#2  Edited By erinfizz

Check 1 on first two. I think the old Monster Finder page got deleted, as the Foto Showdown page has the trailers attached to it and shouldn't go.

rallier

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 1

#3  Edited By rallier
@Not_Rage: Looks like you and I often are the cause of duplicate DS and DSiware pages ^^ 

Quite annoying how most of these games get released with different titles in different regions, the GB search engine does not really help since it does not use release data to search. Really hope that they patch that stupid thing up after being nothing but an annoyance for 1 year and a half already.
LordAndrew

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 36

#4  Edited By LordAndrew
@Rallier said:
" Quite annoying how most of these games get released with different titles in different regions, the GB search engine does not really help since it does not use release data to search. Really hope that they patch that stupid thing up after being nothing but an annoyance for 1 year and a half already. "
Still wouldn't help in cases where the release data hasn't been added yet. In that case research may have to be done to ensure we don't have a page, and it's not always obvious (even to other gaming sites) that a newly announced game is the same as an existing one.
Not_Rage

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#5  Edited By Not_Rage

Yeah I'm trying to be more careful in not creating duplicates. The Nintendo press releases comes out monday morning and I use to just create the page immediately without checking the Japan or Europe names, if there was one.

lordofultima

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 4

User Lists: 9

#6  Edited By lordofultima

Check two, all done.