Join the Wolves for The Taken King (PlayStation 4)

• 72 results
Zevvion

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 6

User Lists: 2

#1  Edited By Zevvion

Have you decided to get back into Destiny with the launch of The Taken King? Or are you already a dedicated player?

Cerberus Wolves are always looking for more members. The idea behind the clan is that any decent human being can join. Whether you're a long time dedicated player, a new player or someone that just plays a couple hours a month; and you can join any other person from the clan in an activity whenever you want.

Destiny is best played with others and there are only two requirements to have fun within Cerberus Wolves. First, while the clan is not exclusive to Giant Bomb people, it's been shown that 100% of them are actually nice people. So, if you're reading this here you're probably good on that. Second, there are too many people in the clan for us to keep track of so we need you to reach out to us. Once you're part of the clan, you can join anyone who has the Cerberus Wolves clantag in the game. Seeing someone is doing that Taken King story content? Fireteam is open? Join in. Seeing some people are doing Crota's End? A couple of spots left? Join in. Want to do Prison of Elders but no one is doing it? Send out a group message or PSN messages to specific members that are online and make it happen. That is the basic idea.

That's of course not to say you're always capable of joining everyone all the time. For example, as one of the more dedicated players in the clan, I regularly play Trials of Osiris with some other people when trying for flawless. Therefor, you might hear me say, 'I'd love to play later, but I want to play with these guys first'. You're not forced to play with anyone all the time; you're given the respect to play how you want. But one of the core ideas is that people can join you on the fly, so if you're not in the mood for that consider setting your fireteam to 'Invite Only'.

That said, you are always welcome in general and in most situations. Whether you're just getting started in Destiny, been playing since launch, are highly skilled in the Crucible, or average a 0.1 K/D; you're cool with us.

You can go to this page to sign up. We hope to see you join us with The Taken King.

SpaceInsomniac

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 3

#2  Edited By SpaceInsomniac

Out of curiosity, how did your clan get its name? Is that a Mass Effect reference?

Zevvion

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#3  Edited By Zevvion

@spaceinsomniac: I'm actually kind of an idiot with 'cool' names. Cerberus is from Greek mythology. A guardian dog protecting the entrance to Hades. Wolves usually go in packs, don't back down from fights and avenge each other. In some super dramatic way, that's what the clan is about. It doesn't matter how good you are, how great your gear is or anything else. We just help each other out.

SpaceInsomniac

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#4  Edited By SpaceInsomniac

@zevvion:

Ah yes, the traditional meaning of Cerberus. I've definitely killed some three-headed dogs in my time with video games. My mind just went to Mass Effect first, considering how some feel that Destiny was influenced by Mass Effect. So now I find myself wanting to know what does Zevvion mean?

Zevvion

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#5  Edited By Zevvion

@spaceinsomniac: Don't get me wrong, I love Mass Effect, but no love for Cerberus in that game from me.

As for Zevvion, it's a self-created combination name from the hebrew word for wolf and the word Zion. More specifically the Zion in Israel. Can't really say how I interpret that and what it means to me though. That's somewhat personal to me.

Peebsxsicle

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 0

Just sent a request as Peebs314 on PSN. Played for the first month it came out got up to level 28 with my warlock. Haven't done any raids or dlc expansion. After hearing all the changes I'm excited to get back into it and this clan sounds like it'll benefit my relaxed take on this game. Also I'd like to hear if you guys think its changed enough that I should make a brand new character and go through all the new content like a new player.

Jnal

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 1

#7  Edited By Jnal

Sent a request. Jnal on PS4.

madpierrot

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#8  Edited By madpierrot

I sent a request. Love Destiny, but I am super casual. I have always played solo so I have never done a raid or nightfall and would like to try once.

euantor

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#9  Edited By euantor

@madpierrot: same state of play as I'm in then. I've also just sent a request.

JayBent

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 1

I just sent a request. The name is Jaybent83. Hope to have some fun.

kyelb22

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

I sent a request, although I'm new to Destiny. Working my way through the main game right now.

Samaritan

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 4

#12  Edited By Samaritan

Sent a request! Got back into Destiny a couple weeks ago and have been looking for some duders to play with. PSN: Progn0sticator (good Lord I wish they'd let us change our usernames already...)

you_smell_dude

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

I don't have TTK yet (soon, hopefully), but I just recently joined so you can all add me on PSN. Name is same as here.

MrWakka

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#14  Edited By MrWakka

Sent a request, as... MrWakka! I am on PSN side of things. Played at launch, not long after. Not sure how long I'll stay this time, though looking to try some of the stuff I never did before, like the raids. Enjoying the change to loot thus far alot.

transwave

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Request sent! Let's do this!

Nergrim

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#16  Edited By Nergrim

Sent in a request! really want to try out one of the raids.

Anybody got any recomendations on what raid i should do first?
EDIT: Also my PSN username is : Pergrim

MrWakka

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@niko555 said:

Sent in a request! really want to try out one of the raids.

Anybody got any recomendations on what raid i should do first?

EDIT: Also my PSN username is : Pergrim

Vault of Glass is from all accounts the best one of the bunch, and since you should in theory be able to out level it and probably has the most people who've beat it, seems like the one to go for honestly.

Invo1221

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Just sent a request to join: PS4 - Invo1221 . Glad to see duders looking to clan up. What can go wrong!?

Avatar image for do_the_manta_ray
Do_The_Manta_Ray

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#19  Edited By Do_The_Manta_Ray

I've sent a request under the moniker "RandomSacrifice". I, too, was once an idiot when it came to "cool" names.

Ain't sure how long I'll stick with the game, but ever since I got my first exotic auto rifle, I'm determined to see through the all available content once at the very least. The god damn thing feels so bloody good that it's actually resulted in me running around, groaning in pleasure whenever I gun anyone down. It's a lot of groaning. Voice-chat optional, you guys.

wchigo

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Already part of the clan but felt like I'd post here anyways. Played and enjoyed the game since the Alpha but fell off for a while due to RL and internet connection issues. Therefore I basically did not play House of Wolves at all, even though I owned it since I bought the big package that came with the base game and the expansion pass.

I thought about getting The Taken King later on, maybe it would go on sale over the holidays or something, but after watching the GB QL and a good chunk of the GS stream, I bought it immediately and was back on board. I hit 40 yesterday without much problem and am now working on my light level. Of course, always down to help out some duders if they want to go through some of the older content that they never got to experience before like VoG or Crota's End.

PSN name is the same as my name here.

XanthanGun

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Sent a request to join, username is same as here :) Player in EU; have played Destiny since day 1, fell off after Dark Below due to RL commitments but excited to jump back on with TTK.

The group I used to play with left the game very early, so I've never been able to get a group together to do the Raids or any of the other end game content, so hopefully that will change :)

Currently have a Warlock at 34 (171). If anyone wants to add me, feel free; just pop a comment in the request so I know it's from here :)

Mister_V

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Request sent.

Username: killfest

azrailx

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

sent request

azrailx

sarahsdad

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 2

User Lists: 21

#24  Edited By sarahsdad

Request sent. I'm sarahsdad on ps4.

Edit: according to Bungie, I'm JawsNclaws, so maybe I'll show up asking to join that way.

wilsouk

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 10

Eager to get involved. PSN: wilsouk. Request sent

LikeaMetaphor

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Maybe now I can play with other human beings finally. (Randos for strikes aren't human beings, as far as I'm aware.) PSN is Ethermagus42. :)

Avatar image for do_the_manta_ray
Do_The_Manta_Ray

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#27  Edited By Do_The_Manta_Ray

I just created a forum post on the Cerberus Wolves Group Forum, inviting folks to join me for a raid this week-end. Hope some of you guys will help me find out what all the fuss is about.

Should anyone here want to take part of said raid (Vault of Glass or Crota's End), but being unable to join our oh-so-very-cool-sounding clan, throw me a message and I'll see what I can do about including you.

Salvationtwist

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

looking for good people to play i sent a request :SalvationTwist ps4

Spitznock

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

I have sent a request. I'm almost always down for Strikes or whatever.
PSN = Nornock

zombierain

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#30  Edited By zombierain

Just sent out my request (PSN:Zombie_Cloud). I Haven't bought the Taken King yet but I've enjoyed 2.0 so far.

StrawHat_NPC

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 6

I joined the other day so if anyone wants to add me I'm Beefygrandmole on psn.

Orexis97

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Sent a group request. Played an unhealthy amount of the base game, but fell off before the expansions came out, so I'm totally down for running Crota/PoE, in addition to the new content. PSN is Orexis97

hassun

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Cerberus Wolves doesn't sound like a very Giant Bomb-y name. Unless @alex is secretly a huge Destiny nut...

Pazy

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

I requested a join :)

wolfskind

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

I've sent a request: PSN - pfefferwasser

Avatar image for deactivated-63bbfc9f777ec
deactivated-63bbfc9f777ec

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

I just requested to join

Ps4: theveteran13

Kain55

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Just sent a request. I mostly do stuff solo, but now that I'm max level again I might be looking to try at least some Nightfalls and maybe a raid or two. Strikes and stuff would be cool too.

PS4: KainLV

Rave

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#38  Edited By Rave

I sent a request thanks just started psn Bugluk

If anyone else is just starting and wants to play please add me! I'm on ps4

Strathy

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 4

Sent a request through, PSN: GREYWRAITH

I dropped destiny before any of the expansions so didn't do any raids or endgame to speak of. It seems like a better game now though, so I'm keep to try and see some of that stuff.

IBurningStar

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

I've been wanting to find some people to play with and this seems like the way to go for me. PSN: IBurningStar

AlKusanagi

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Former Lincoln Force member looking to join up. I sent in a request but I think they need approval. Aurin13 on PSN.

Etaber

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#42  Edited By Etaber

Just sent a request under name johnsmith55. I'm a complete noob to Destiny but have been having fun levelling up.

bongchilla

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Hello all, I too just sent a request

PSN BongChilla.

KaleFactory

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 5

#44  Edited By KaleFactory

Thinking about finally playing some of that group content, just sent a request.

PSN LaTigre

Avatar image for shivermetimbers
shivermetimbers

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 5

Sent a request - PSN: TimbersFronto

AlKusanagi

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#46  Edited By AlKusanagi

Is anyone monitoring this thread? Doesn't look like anyone has gotten in recently. I was hoping it would have been more active with the expansion so new.

Hestilllives19

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 16

@alkusanagi: Zevvion checks these forums more often than pretty much any other Giantbomb member, just be patient, I promise he will take care of you guys if he hasn't already.

AlKusanagi

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Looks like most of us have been added to the group. Sadly the clan portion looks full though.

azrailx

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

i bugged him on the bungie destiny site and he added me.

psn azrailx , ill play with anyone

Dox516

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 2

Just sent a request.

PSN : paradoxsoldier