Deletion Genocide

Jayge_

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 1

User Lists: 3

#1  Edited By Jayge_

While searching for Drew the (former) Intern's fabled GB Person page, it became apparent to me that almost every single person with the name Drew has absolutely no information in their pages. So... they should either be deleted, or have their information added (if they exist). It's a massive undertaking. Who will step up?

Lies

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 12

User Lists: 14

#2  Edited By Lies
Jayge said:
"While searching for Drew the (former) Intern's fabled GB Person page, it became apparent to me that almost every single person with the name Drew has absolutely no information in their pages. So... they should either be deleted, or have their information added (if they exist). It's a massive undertaking. Who will step up?"
There's an absurd number of people pages on the site with no info. Chances are, most people pages have no info, and often even no games linked to them.
Jayge_

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#3  Edited By Jayge_
Lies said:
"Jayge said:
"While searching for Drew the (former) Intern's fabled GB Person page, it became apparent to me that almost every single person with the name Drew has absolutely no information in their pages. So... they should either be deleted, or have their information added (if they exist). It's a massive undertaking. Who will step up?"
There's an absurd number of people pages on the site with no info. Chances are, most people pages have no info, and often even no games linked to them."
Weird. Why isn't it required that a person page have a pre-designated link to another page for it when it's created?
OneEyedNinja7

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 5

#4  Edited By OneEyedNinja7

I think most of the people pages were made before the site was launched. Same with a lot of the games. You might occasionally stumble onto game pages with no editors.

jeff

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 20

#5  Edited By jeff
OneEyedNinja7 said:
"I think most of the people pages were made before the site was launched. Same with a lot of the games. You might occasionally stumble onto game pages with no editors."
Yeah, what he said. Those pages are legit and are awaiting your friendly contribution!
natetodamax

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 32

#6  Edited By natetodamax
Jayge said:
What do you mean, "former"? Was he fired or something? Sorry, I'm a bit behind on my Giant Bomb news
Jayge_

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#7  Edited By Jayge_
Jeff said:
"OneEyedNinja7 said:
"I think most of the people pages were made before the site was launched. Same with a lot of the games. You might occasionally stumble onto game pages with no editors."
Yeah, what he said. Those pages are legit and are awaiting your friendly contribution!"
That's quite the undertaking. Filling out the Drews... dun dun duuuuun.
thordain

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 2

#8  Edited By thordain
natetodamax said:
"Jayge said:
What do you mean, "former"? Was he fired or something? Sorry, I'm a bit behind on my Giant Bomb news"
Here