Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 1

#51  Edited By Hexpane
Meteora said:
"

Also Hexpane, please, don't go around bitching about XBL. Honestly $60 a month isn't expensive, and if you do consider it expensive then you must be one of those who don't have a job, get your parent to pay for your stuff or just in general or have a limited budget. WoW fees is $15 each month and adds up to $180 annually, which is 3 times the cost of XBL. Yet there are 11 million subscribers there. Also XBL is a centralized network; it's nothing like PSN's inability to look up at your friends as far as I know of it, and we've got headsets added in too (not everybody has mics on Computers or PS3). There's more to it than that as well. Either way go back to your computer gaming or PS3 if you don't like it, no need to cry about it."
ROFL, I am an adult kid, I dont "go to my parents for money" jesus allah.  And you're right, I "go around bitching about XBL" in fact you should see me in the street w/ my sign.  Here is me in SF
caption
caption

You don't need to explain what XBL is kid, I had an OG XBOX XBL account, I know all about the rednecks and fake rappers who have headsets and yell into the mic and teabag people.  I know what WoW is.

Apparently  you don't understand the difference between paying for MMO content vs. paying for access to your online friends and paying for PEER2PEER gaming.

Here is me protesting XBL at a convention
caption
caption
RawShark

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 0

#52  Edited By RawShark

I had some issues. Mainly with navigation of the marketplace, which I'm still still finding a bit laggy. There was a couple of days when me and all my friends would get randomly disconnected. But generally, shit's been cash with all the new Xbox releases to play over Live.

vager

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 25

#53  Edited By vager
Geno said:
@Paradox, WoW has close to 12 million subscribers, a large part of which play several hours a day. It's not unreasonable to assume 10% of the player pop is on at any given time (and remember, this is under the condition that the servers are mostly lag free too). Games like Runescape are way smaller than WoW yet they have about 150k-200k concurrent users on average.

They're all spread through different servers. You can't group up or talk to all 12 million players on WoW.
TOYBOXX

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 7

#54  Edited By TOYBOXX

I still have problems with the avatar featured friends list with which I don't even bother anymore because of it's slow load time. I instead use the guide menu to access my friends list - it's quicker. In the beginning the load time was horrendous. Now, only certain sections of NXE is still slow, namely the Game Marketplace to see what new demo's or DLC is available. I understand that Xbox Live has alot of content, but at least pump up the juice! The lag is killing me.

godzilla_sushi

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 25

User Lists: 19

#55  Edited By godzilla_sushi

Sure didn't take long for Gears 2 to make it up that list in a short time. And it will probably fall just as quickly thanks to the very much still broken online.

My live has been slower then it was last year, or the year before. It is great to see more people doing it, but every year since I got Live it drags down a bit more. Games like Left 4 Dead seem to mask it really well. But others like the Gears 2 prove that it's slower even when it runs properly. Even Banjo and Pure have serious connection issues. It's sad that I might actually be used to the dashboard performing slowly.

I'd like to add that seeing Forza 2 on this list brings a smile to my face. Just knowing people still play that makes me happy.

gearhead

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 1

User Lists: 7

#56  Edited By gearhead

Wow! Rock Band 2 or Guitar Hero World Tour are not on that list. Color me surprised. I loled, that the BF Bad Company Demo is higher on the list that the game itself.

Kev_K_87

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#57  Edited By Kev_K_87

Yep my live has been very laggy recently. When i go to dowload something from the marketplace it takes a while for the featured downloads section to pop in, very annoying.

HiroSeven

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#58  Edited By HiroSeven
walreese55

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#59  Edited By walreese55

My gaming sessions were pretty good. The only disturbance I had was one day playing L4D and my friend couldn't join my game even though i invited him 3 times. But that was that one hour that one day.

Aaron_G

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 8

User Lists: 6

#60  Edited By Aaron_G

I have noticed it. 

Media_Master

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#61  Edited By Media_Master

I bet that number won't go any higher

Grape

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 3

#62  Edited By Grape

Accessing my message menus and things take soooo long. Up to 5 seconds or so. It's insane, I'm glad it's not just me though, I was fearing it was just my crap internet connection.
But other than that, everything else has been sweet, playing online, and XBL Party chat.

lodar011

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#63  Edited By lodar011

Things were a little slow, but it was nowhere near the catastrophe it was last year.

meteora

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 3

#64  Edited By meteora

@Hexpane: The manner you responded doesn't seem anything like a adult according to maturity, so I'll largely ignore your response.

cikame

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#65  Edited By cikame

Have noticed no slowness or problems at all, but i'm in the UK so i'm probably on different servers or something.

Kane

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 2

#66  Edited By Kane

wait, why is rockband on there and rockband 2 not?you would think more people would play rock band 2 cause you can import rock band 1 songs onto it, wierd

DreamsVisions

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#67  Edited By DreamsVisions

Congrats, Microsoft.

StaticFalconar

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 2

#68  Edited By StaticFalconar

Wait a service that we pay good money for is going slow because too many people are on it? But how will the 360 nation of domination get along if this happens: Where's my free DLC game? Somebody sue again.

gamer812

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#69  Edited By gamer812

I'm having guide issues as well.  Mostly just hangups that take 10-15 seconds or lockups that require a hard reboot.

peewi

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#70  Edited By peewi
crunchUK

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#71  Edited By crunchUK
Media_Master said:
"I bet that number won't go any higher"
with halo 3 odst and cod6 coming out later this year??? lulz
wetMutt

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 4

#73  Edited By wetMutt

my live experience has been pretty poor over the last weeks... sometimes the lag is so bad i cant even fire on cod4
a buddy of mine cant even log in over half the time due to server issues... i tried to tell him it was the user load but he went out and bought a new router and modem anyways... lo and behold... still didnt work... :)

crunchUK

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#74  Edited By crunchUK

^^ i'm pretty sure xbox live has nothing to do with your lag in games