#1 Posted by rwcohn (130 posts) -

I'm on Sydney time (GMT +10) so it's starting 3AM on Saturday morning for me. I'll do my best to make it through all of it.

Anyone else in the same boat? If so, we should have some kind of system for making sure that we don't fall asleep.

#2 Posted by Willin (1280 posts) -

Yep. Whiskey Media at any time!

#3 Posted by Masha2932 (1241 posts) -

See you there. I'm setting my alarm clock already.

#4 Posted by thebexexpress (38 posts) -

I have god damn WORK on Saturday. It's not until midday though, so maybe I can swing this. We'll all have to stick together.

#5 Posted by Tim_the_Corsair (3065 posts) -

I already have the baby oil and tissues by the keyboard!

#6 Posted by Dimsey (951 posts) -

I'll be there, all hopped up on caffeine.

#7 Posted by rwcohn (130 posts) -

Solid turnout!

Maybe we should use the ComicVine or AnimeVice chat on the day so we can keep tabs on each other (they're usually pretty barren).

#8 Posted by samhead5 (46 posts) -
@spotpilgrim said:

Solid turnout!

Maybe we should use the ComicVine or AnimeVice chat on the day so we can keep tabs on each other (they're usually pretty barren).

Great idea.  

Ill be trying to get up but am going to go to the Geelong Hawthorn AFL final the night before. Trying to decide wether to get 3 hours sleep or just pull an all-nighter. 
#9 Posted by thebexexpress (38 posts) -

I have never been on the ComicVine or AnimeVice chats before! I can do that.

#10 Posted by Synthballs (2193 posts) -

Depends on my daughter.

I'm not a huge fan of the guys behind the websites but the last BLLSL2 wasn't too bad.

#11 Posted by rwcohn (130 posts) -

So it seems that AnimeVice chat is hooked up to a vintage wrestling justin.tv channel instead of being Whiskey Media like the other ones.

Which makes it even better.

#12 Edited by kristov_romanov (458 posts) -

I'm in! Canberran here, so it's a 3am start for me too.

The AV and CV sites may have a fair few on them for this event. Perhaps some type of group chat on Messenger or Skype? Just a suggestion.

Either way I'll be bouncing back and forth between Tested chat and where the Aussies are!

...... Just trying to find a way to justify drinking at that hour.

#13 Posted by benpicko (2005 posts) -
@spotpilgrim said:

So it seems that AnimeVice chat is hooked up to a vintage wrestling justin.tv channel instead of being Whiskey Media like the other ones.

Which makes it even better.

That is actually hilarious.
#14 Posted by rwcohn (130 posts) -

@kristov_romanov said:

The AV and CV sites may have a fair few on them for this event. Perhaps some type of group chat on Messenger or Skype? Just a suggestion.

Either way I'll be bouncing back and forth between Tested chat and where the Aussies are!

Probably true, maybe we should just use IRC. Freenode has a web client, we could just make our own channel (type "/j whiskey" once the main window has loaded).

#15 Posted by sk0ney (51 posts) -

Perth, 1am i spose then?

lookin forward to it.

#16 Posted by thebexexpress (38 posts) -

I think this is going to end one hour before work, PERFECT

#17 Posted by kristov_romanov (458 posts) -

@spotpilgrim said:

@kristov_romanov said:

Probably true, maybe we should just use IRC. Freenode has a web client, we could just make our own channel (type "/j whiskey" once the main window has loaded).

IRC sounds like a good idea, maybe AusWhiskey ;)

#18 Posted by rwcohn (130 posts) -

@kristov_romanov said:

@spotpilgrim said:

@kristov_romanov said:

IRC sounds like a good idea, maybe AusWhiskey ;)

AusWhiskey it is, I guess I'll bring this thread up an hour or so beforehand - let's see how it works out.

#19 Posted by Vextroid (1390 posts) -

Staying up past 3AM was totally worth it last time. Going to do it again, LIVE!

#20 Posted by MEATBALL (3195 posts) -

I'll be trying to make it through, I'll try and remember to jump into the chat, too.

#21 Edited by MrNeutron (22 posts) -

I'd love to, but it just ain't gonna happen. :(

Is the show going to be archived for later watching? (Noob question, I only just became a member a couple of months ago, so I don't know anything about how these shows go down.)

#22 Posted by kristov_romanov (458 posts) -

@MrNeutron: Last year's one was availbile on justintv, but I think the WM archives are passworded now.

#23 Posted by mylifeforAiur (3483 posts) -

We'll see how I feel at the time.