Any requests for Print-on-Demand items?

• 66 results
rorie

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 4

User Lists: 3

Hey, we recently launched some Print-on-Demand shirts in our store. We've been working on the project for a while but we're pretty happy with the results, and hopefully you will be as well. These shirts are comparable in quality to the shirts we have in stock in our warehouse (I believe they're all Next Level shirts which we often use when stocking shirts) and while we still have some issues to figure out in terms of getting women's and Tall shirts in there, as well as figuring out overseas shipping, we're hoping to add more items to the lineup in the future. For the moment it'll just be shirts, but there's a possibility of expanding to other apparel in the future.

If you have any items that you'd like to see brought back, let me know here and we'll take that into consideration! We won't reprint every shirt ever, but if there's anything you're really looking for, let me know!

clagnaught

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 1

User Lists: 19

It would be cool if the devil Luchadeer shirt (forget the exact name of it) and the This Is The Run shirt came back.

As a tall person, I personally would greatly appreciate if you could get Tall shirts in here, since I basically have to get a shirt through a pre-order or hope the shirt fits ok / never shrinks.

Avatar image for deactivated-6357e03f55494
deactivated-6357e03f55494

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

The cyberpunk shirts would be cool.

I'll have to see, most of my requests are because I went up a size from when I ordered a lot of stuff(darn like, working out and like, not bein wirey anymore lol).

rorie

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

It would be cool if the devil Luchadeer shirt (forget the exact name of it) and the This Is The Run shirt came back.

As a tall person, I personally would greatly appreciate if you could get Tall shirts in here, since I basically have to get a shirt through a pre-order or hope the shirt fits ok / never shrinks.

Tall and Women's sizes are in the works but we need our warehouse people to get those set up! Hopefully it won't be too long!

rorie

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Just note that the blanks for T sizes cost a bit more than the blanks for regular shirts so the T sizes will be correspondingly a bit more expensive (five bucks or so).

mekon

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

I'd like to see the "I'm a Wizard" shirt up in 2XL (and maybe a tall size), I bought one a few years ago but it arrived as an XL. I live in the UK and the postage was expensive so I just left it as an ambition to lose weight. I've lost about 17KGs since then but it's going to take a bit more effort! If the 2XL is slightly longer then that would simplify things too I think.

finstern

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 6

My OG 2011 premium members tshirt is more stressed than a Metallica shirt on a rack at a Hot Topic. My SO has been begging me to throw it out but I refuse! Same with the 2013 shirt. Given the special nature of them I doubt we'd ever see them back again, but I'm just floating it out there.

ChronoPunk

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

The Zaxxon shirt!! I would pay upwards of $40 for one, it's such a great design. Also maybe some of the dumb old Gamespot shirts???

Thaedor

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Please, please bring back the black "Giant Bomb Have Batman" one. The one that looked like a Batman logo on the front. I bought three of them back when, and they are all in threads now.

Lava

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 7

User Lists: 8

@thaedor said:

Please, please bring back the black "Giant Bomb Have Batman" one. The one that looked like a Batman logo on the front. I bought three of them back when, and they are all in threads now.

Seconded! I was a poor college kid when those came out, now I could buy one with my dollars and would love one.

zetetic

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Can you print the skateboard on-demand?

conniedarko

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

I know it's not likely, but would the hockey jerseys be at all possible?

rorie

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

ripelivejam

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#14  Edited By ripelivejam

Murder Island would be greatly appreciated please and thank you! Oh to get svelte enough again to fit in my old (ripped) one. :(

bigbadron

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 4

i’d love to get my hands on a Hardcore Duder.

sparky_buzzsaw

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 39

User Lists: 42

Older Giant Bomb logo shirts would be killer.

NinjaTard

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 2

User Lists: 5

I'm a big and I am tall so please get a 5XL I'm A Wizard shirt up for order!

The VinCo maglift too.

fwauwf

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 2

Glad to hear women sizes are on the way! I'd kill for a reprint of the old throwback tee, still my favorite shirt design

No Caption Provided

theuprightman

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

I would love a Devil Luchadeer and the old throwback tee above. I would buy two of each.

kanaku

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

The "Nobody Wins" Mario Party shirt would be great. I regret not picking that one up. Didn't expect it to leave the store so fast back then.

Alias

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

I'd like to see the balloon animal luchadeer shirt back up - I'd probably buy like 3 of them...

Avatar image for bored_and_agitated
bored_and_agitated

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Man there was so many good shirts early one and I was so poor lol. I’d love another shot at the whiskey media members shirts! I’m still even a member!

Avatar image for colourful_hippie
colourful_hippie

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@fauwf: I second that!

I would also like to see the Nobody Wins shirt return as well hopefully more Men Larges/Women Smalls of the Gerstfield shirt.

HibikiRush

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 11

I'd like to get the Old Games and Bombduders. And VinnyVania if it won't be for sale outside of the pre-orders.

Avatar image for deactivated-633b51f58caf2
deactivated-633b51f58caf2

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

I would love to see the Robotron design come back! I think these were limited PAX designs, but I would also buy the Vib Ribbon and Game Genie shirts instantly.

RTSlord

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 8

I would love if the VinnCo Maglift one came back. I'm already super excited about the Flight Club shirt! I was a poor college kid when that came out, so I missed my chance at it then.

@rorie Is there a list or gallery of all the old shirts somewhere? Given the fact this site's been around for 10 years that might be a big ask. At the very least it might jog someone's memory on an old shirt they liked.

williamhenry

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 6

@rtslord said:

I would love if the VinnCo Maglift one came back. I'm already super excited about the Flight Club shirt! I was a poor college kid when that came out, so I missed my chance at it then.

I second this. I have had my eye on this shirt for a long time but my size has been out of stock forever.

I would also love the Vintage Logo design as well.

notworksafe

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

I assume there's no chance it could be done but I'd love to get the 2010 Whiskey Media rollercoaster shirt, or a modified version of it. Mine is looking kinda rough these days.

totalpatoot

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 24

I already asked about this over on Twitter, but adding it here to help consolidate requests. :)
Would love to see the GB flatbill cap return - I'm sad I missed out on this and would totally buy it if it came back.

No Caption Provided

HibikiRush

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 11

@tmart:

I was thinking the Game Genie design too but wasn't sure if those were official shirts or not

phoenix6153

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 1

I would love one of the throwback logo hats. Or the one that Brad has been wearing recently. I would love that hat on the store.

Mugsybones

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Came here to harp on Tall-size availability, and see that you're already working on it.

Thanks for doing all this Rorie!

iPhone_Tyler

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 5

User Lists: 17

“China Don’t Care”

(And more poster selection please!!)

Avatar image for terminallychill
terminallychill

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

I missed out on the Beastcast Episode 100 shirts, I would love to order one of those!

Outbr3ak

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Black metal Luchadeer

monkeyking1969

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 18

#37  Edited By monkeyking1969
No Caption Provided

I know this a reach, but does your provider offer sneakers? I know some print on demand shops doe sneakers, like a slip on or a Chuck All-Star style.

cyborgx7

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

What I would most want is the challenge coin I never got a proper chance to order. But I'm guessing that one is not in the cards.

monkeyking1969

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 18

@cyborgx7 said:

What I would most want is the challenge coin I never got a proper chance to order. But I'm guessing that one is not in the cards.

Even though I have one; I would vote for bring that back for another run. I think there were a lot of folks here that wanted one, but were just not quick enough.

jamin

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 4

I would like the Vinnyvania Shirt.

RAWKPARTEE

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#41  Edited By RAWKPARTEE

Devil luchadeer shirt would be awesome, so would the Abby burgle my bananas shirt, but I need this tall 4x or regular 5x though, hopefully that gets added soon.

csl316

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 10

The Contra shirt with Vinny and Dan! I've been kicking myself for missing it for quite a while. I would buy it immediately, but I'm guessing you have to pay royalties to Ryckert at this point.

zelah

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

My VinnCo Maglift shirt is on its last leg, I’d love to see a replacement go up (Black t, yellow print)

Bad_Dudes

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

No Caption Provided

Would love to see this reprinted.

Monkeyman04

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 5

Is this only for old shirts, cause I would love a "Pro-Moves" shirt. I doubt many else would want one, so having it on demand would work better.

Brakara

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@ripelivejam said:

Murder Island would be greatly appreciated please and thank you!

This one. As a big BR fan, I'm still kicking myself over missing it.

LilNatureBoyX

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

the one with stencil brad on the front page today

frymillstrum

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Tried to purchase the classic GB logo tee but it says "item can't be shipped to your location" (Ireland)

Have bought stuff from the store before without problems...

priorityseven

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

The new era hat!

VoodooTatum

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

I know I'm a little late but the Beastcast shirt with the funny monster holding a controller is my favorite and I would but a couple more.