#1 Posted by Crackdown76 (32 posts) -

I had to drink over 500 bottles of that death liquid to get enough points for it. I have never known anyone to have one, so I was curious. 

#2 Posted by 71Ranchero (2679 posts) -

Wow, thats hideous. Nice collectors piece though. 

#3 Posted by ShaneDev (1696 posts) -

That looks horrible, does the circle on the top say anything special. I have a see through case Xbox or crystal Xbox I think its called its nothing special but it looks better than the normal Xbox.

#4 Posted by Dylabaloo (1549 posts) -

500 BOTTLES! Wouldn't that cost more than just buying it?

#5 Posted by VilhelmNielsen (1734 posts) -
@Dylabaloo:  Sure, but Mtn. Dew Xbox? Worth. It.
#6 Posted by Synthballs (2193 posts) -
@Dylabaloo said:
" 500 BOTTLES! Wouldn't that cost more than just buying it? "
@Atramentous said:
" Wow, thats hideous. Nice collectors piece though.  "
I need say no more.

Also, I don't do the dew. Ew.
#7 Posted by WalkerTR77 (1352 posts) -

I love mountain dew, so I want it regardless of the horrific colour. The Simpsons 360 looked spectacular though.

#8 Posted by DarkGamerOO7 (574 posts) -

That looks ugly, the Halo edition of Xbox that was the clear green Xbox looks way better than this.

#9 Posted by Insectecutor (1177 posts) -

There's none on ebay. You should put it up with a stupid reserve to see what it's worth. It must be worth something... right?

#10 Posted by Crackdown76 (32 posts) -
@ShaneDev: Here's a pic.
#11 Posted by Jadeskye (4366 posts) -

To someone thats probably worth a lot of money.

#12 Posted by destruktive (1069 posts) -

Collection-wise that's fucking awesome. I wish I had it.

Does it look good? Oh, god no :S

#13 Posted by Crackdown76 (32 posts) -
@Insectecutor: I actually did that a couple years ago and the bids stopped at about $200. I almost modded it for XBMC after that but I couldn't do it. I don't care what you think about how it looks. They only made about 2000 of these and I love it.
#14 Posted by Teaspoon83 (623 posts) -

Man, you probably took off about 10 years of your life but I have to say, nice item you have there. Ugly, but nice.

#15 Posted by Yummylee (21276 posts) -

Looks like something that holds some sort of radioactive waste now.

#16 Posted by SomethingClever (418 posts) -

I bought one of these from a friend but it had died on him so basically it was just the case.  I thought it was neat and bought it off of him.  I also used to have a special edition Halo box, it was a translucent green thing, pretty neat.  However I was short on cash at one point and a guy offered me quite a lot of money for the two of them so now I don't have any original xboxs. . . xboxes. . . xboxi?  What the hell is the plural of xbox?  

#17 Posted by Suicrat (3764 posts) -
@Phunk_King: Jeff already said it a while back: XBoxen.
#18 Posted by SomethingClever (418 posts) -
@Suicrat: Ah, of course that does make sense.  I must have missed that declaration or just forgotten it.  
#19 Posted by TheLawnWrangler (1656 posts) -

wow, i like green, so i'd love one of those haha

#20 Posted by Bluethunder35 (337 posts) -

My friend has the Translucent Green one. 

#21 Posted by luce (4045 posts) -

Somewhere out there is a factory filled to the brim with Limited Edition Mountain Dew xboxs

And I will find it

#22 Posted by rjayb89 (7717 posts) -

Is it... fueled by dew?

#23 Posted by Suicrat (3764 posts) -
@luce said:
" Somewhere out there is a factory filled to the brim with Limited Edition Mountain Dew xboxs  And I will find it "
Factories have brims now?
#24 Posted by Yummylee (21276 posts) -
@Suicrat said:
" @luce said:
" Somewhere out there is a factory filled to the brim with Limited Edition Mountain Dew xboxs  And I will find it "
Factories have brims now? "
Dew factories do.
#25 Posted by dudeglove (7688 posts) -

Ugh. Green is the puke colour. I guess you should be rewarded for drinking 500 bottles of that stuff.

#26 Posted by Suicrat (3764 posts) -
@Abyssfull said:
" @Suicrat said:
" @luce said:
Factories have brims now? "
Dew factories do. "
Sounds reasonable.