Atlus Japan opens a new site (Looks Persona related)

• 117 results
iamjohn

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 5

#101  Edited By iamjohn

@A_Cute_Squirtle: Other people I know who never played it on PS2 loved P3P to death, while another of my friends who also put in a stupid amount of time with the original release and FES was less than enthused by P3P, so it probably is just a perspective thing. But that said, based on how much I fell in love with Inaba and that game world in 4, seeing it turned into P3P would give me nothing but rage.

Starclopsofish

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 1

#102  Edited By Starclopsofish

Well, it could just be a portal site for the Persona series, but the style makes me think otherwise (P4 specific). It's not P5. Personally I'm hoping for P4P on the Vita or a P3/P4 HD collection for PS3.

Avatar image for arthursunderland
ArthurSunderland

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 0

My hopes for something like a HD Persona 4 FES are high. I don't know what additions they would make if we got a FES edition for it indeed, though.

Hector

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: -1

#104  Edited By Hector

@shadows_kill said:

@Hailinel:@Beforet:@FluxWaveZ:

Very sorry guys for some reason I thought persona was in the name. According to wiki though the persona 3ds is actually a remake of the first it seems.

linkage

All it says is "At E3 2010, a game in the series was announced for the Nintendo 3DS system; all that is known at this point is that it will be part of the Persona series, it is unknown if it will be a port, remake, or a new game altogether.

Starclopsofish

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#105  Edited By Starclopsofish

!Minor Spoilers! 

Persona 4 felt to me like they rushed the whole optional boss thing - they just threw her into the Heaven dungeon that you already completed a couple times. Seems like she should have had her own optional dungeon (like the Tartarus basement in P3) - I wouldn't mind if they added something like that, plus a harder-than-expert mode would be pretty rad - I'm at the end of my New Game ++ of P4 and it's clear that on my next playthrough, I'm going to be one-shotting a lot of bosses...

Aus_azn

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#106  Edited By Aus_azn
@Yamoto said:
Its just gonna be a port of persona 4 to the 360 and the only thing that will change is Adachi he will be renamed Patlus and he is gonna be voiced by Nolan North and it will cost 599$
THIS MAN KNOWS HIS SHIT WELL.

@iAmJohn said:

@A_Cute_Squirtle: Other people I know who never played it on PS2 loved P3P to death, while another of my friends who also put in a stupid amount of time with the original release and FES was less than enthused by P3P, so it probably is just a perspective thing. But that said, based on how much I fell in love with Inaba and that game world in 4, seeing it turned into P3P would give me nothing but rage.

I was one of those people who played it on PS2 and I just think it was far more elegantly done on PSP. Sure, you lose the whole "explore the town" aspect, but all of its other refinements (and the lack of The Answer) made it far more worthwhile IMO.

@ArthurSunderland said:
My hopes for something like a HD Persona 4 FES are high. I don't know what additions they would make if we got a FES edition for it indeed, though.
Hopefully it's just a female character with different social links. Hopefully, it's not Persona 4's answer to P3FES' The Answer segment.

@Starclopsofish said:
!Minor Spoilers!    Persona 4 felt to me like they rushed the whole optional boss thing - they just threw her into the Heaven dungeon that you already completed a couple times. Seems like she should have had her own optional dungeon (like the Tartarus basement in P3) - I wouldn't mind if they added something like that, plus a harder-than-expert mode would be pretty rad - I'm at the end of my New Game ++ of P4 and it's clear that on my next playthrough, I'm going to be one-shotting a lot of bosses...
Monad crapped on me whenever I entered alone. I never finished that solely because of it. Then and again, I played P3 rather clumsily. I put a lot more effort into P4.
ArthurSunderland

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@Aus_azn: Ahh... a female character would be rather nice and entertaining, but I would like to see even more notable differences in the game if that actually happened. A few more Personas and abilities would be great too.
I just want to know what it is, already! ><"
Starclopsofish

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#108  Edited By Starclopsofish

Yeah, just to clarify, I'm 100% supportive of an uncompromised P4P (which is why it would really need to be on the Vita), but I really wasn't a big fan of what they did with P3P. Without physical exploration and the anime cutscenes it just felt... empty.  

The 3DS has the storage capacity I suppose (does anyone know the size of the P4 PS2 image? - I'm betting with some additional compression and newer codecs they could definitely shrink it from 4.5 to 4 GB assuming it was a single layer disc) but the 3DS has very low resolution screens, and I just don't see a 3DS port doing this game justice.  

Just imagine P4 on that 5 inch 960x540 OLED screen... I just shivered a little bit. Plus, they could do a dual Vita/PS3 pack with cloud saving and all that if they also released an HD remaster.

ArthurSunderland

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Dengeki Maoh magazine revealed that they're going to make a big annoucement about Persona 4. Yeah, I know it's a manga/anime oriented magazine, but they said that they would have big news about the anime AND another annoucement, wich they didn't reveal what it is about. Just check the scan from the magazine.

FluxWaveZ

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 6

#110  Edited By FluxWaveZ

Man, Kanji's such an awesome character. 

No Caption Provided
Dagbiker

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 16

#111  Edited By Dagbiker

Persona 4-2 Charlie Tunoku comes back and they have new adventures in the tv capturing creepy Raper Guy.

@ArthurSunderland said:

@Aus_azn: Ahh... a female character would be rather nice and entertaining, but I would like to see even more notable differences in the game if that actually happened. A few more Personas and abilities would be great too. I just want to know what it is, already! ><"
The only Persona You need
The only Persona You need
Thor_Molecules

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#112  Edited By Thor_Molecules

I'd kill for a Persona 4 portable version on the Playstation Vita. If Famitsu is to be believed, we get some news about this tomorrow, when the next issue comes out.

I was already dead-set on pre-ordering a Vita, but this would be the cherry on top.

Cincaid

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 6

#113  Edited By Cincaid

I can somewhat understand that people who own a 3DS (or a future Vita) wants a P4 remake for their handheld. However for people like me who don't own a handheld (and most likely never will) it's a bit frustrating to keep hearing about these portable remakes instead of a new Persona game for the non-handheld consoles. Don't get me wrong, I'm glad for everyone who enjoy these handheld remakes, it's just that it's starting to get a bit repetitive. =/

endaround

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#114  Edited By endaround

@rebgav said:

Whatever happened to the Persona 2 redux for PSP? Is that even still happening?

Its coming out Sep 21st in the US.

617_jbug

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#115  Edited By 617_jbug

from Famitsu

The announcement is Persona 4 Golden for the Vita. It's the PS2 game with new characters, movie events, animated scenes, and more. It will include 1.5 times the amount of voice-overs seen in the PS2 version. Marie, voiced by Kana Hanazawa, is one of the new characters.

Also there is Persona 4 fighting game coming out to the 360, PS3 and Arcade being made by Arc System Work.

SlightConfuse

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 2

#116  Edited By SlightConfuse

@617_jbug said:

Also there is Persona 4 fighting game coming out to the 360, PS3 and Arcade being made by Arc System Work.

persona 4 fighting game, from what iv seen of blazblue it could turn out to be good

dont plan on getting a vita but i hope it makes its way to psn)transfarring) eventually i would like to experience the new content

AngelN7

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 4

#117  Edited By AngelN7

God damnit! I was so afraid of this I don´t want a Vita damn youuuu Sony! I hope Square brings some Final Fantasies to that thing, as of now I could not care less about the titles for the Vita , Im mad right now but you have my money ... Bastards

FluxWaveZ

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 6

#119  Edited By FluxWaveZ
@gakon5 said:

The story I read about the fighting game said it will feature characters from Persona 4 and 3, so hopefully we can finally settle those, hot, hot P3 Protagonist vs. P4 Protagonist, Chie vs. Kanji, and Junpei vs. Yosuke debates once and for all.

True that, but we mustn't forget the most important characters of all: the protagonists.  

Haha, oh wait. I can't read! 

I'll fix that now: we mustn't forget the most important characters of all: Teddie vs. Koromaru.