zeushbien

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 2

#1  Edited By zeushbien

Hello everyone.

This might be a bit of an odd topic, but I imagine I'm not the only one who plays games while on the toilet, and I was wondering what games everyone else are playing while using the bathroom? I usually play on my android phone, games like droptrix or yahtzee. But I've occasionally taken a DS or a PSP in there with me as well.

So, how many of you are doing it? And what are you playing? :)

Jesus_Phish

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 0

#2  Edited By Jesus_Phish

I'm 27 years old. I still don't understand how people find time to go into a bathroom to take a dump and take long enough to either play a game or read some of a book/newspaper. I'm in and out in about a minute tops.

Acura_Max

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 1

#3  Edited By Acura_Max

The Binding of Isaac: Rebirth on the vita. I'll be taking out the poop in two dimensions!

kakamoura

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

My controller is wireless and I have a viewpoint of my TV from my bathroom (even if I have to assume a weird position for it) so I basically play video games while I'm pooping.

Actually I can't remember that last time I pooped without playing video games.

Or I sometimes watch movies. Watching horror movies while in the bathroom is really intuitive, I can say.

Spoonman671

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#5  Edited By Spoonman671

I only have a vita, and I consider it too nice for bathroom duty.

turboman

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 23

User Lists: 11

I make all of my Fantasy Football roster decisions while on the toilet.

5-2 so far this season.

zeushbien

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

I'm 27 years old. I still don't understand how people find time to go into a bathroom to take a dump and take long enough to either play a game or read some of a book/newspaper. I'm in and out in about a minute tops.

I think some people, me included, just like the privacy a bathroom provides, and enjoy taking a break away from it all in there :)

RichardQuarisa

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#8  Edited By RichardQuarisa

well that depends. If I'm in a public bathroom games like tag or heads up seven up work well, but if I'm at home ill usually play pokemon instead.

fisk0

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 75

#9 fisk0  Moderator

Well, I guess my stomach isn't working too well, so my dump time certainly would allow for playing games. I'm still not really liking the idea of putting your hands on a device inbetween the wipes, so I only listen to podcasts, or at most watch video when I go to the toilet, since you don't need to touch the phone when doing that.

D4RKSH33P

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#10  Edited By D4RKSH33P

@fisk0: Just by taking it in the bathroom with you, you have poop on it.

bboymaestro

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 4

My Vita is on standby for long hauls. Spelunky is perfect for taking the Browns to the Super Bowl.

doctordonkey

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 11

Tirion

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#13  Edited By Tirion

This thread is gross and I can list 100+ games that is great toilet seat games. One iOS game that I would highly recommend his Amazing Breaker. It's really fucking amazing. You shoot exploding things at glass sculptures and try to destroy as much ice as possible and it doesn't have any stupid micro transactions. They do got some DLC with more levels, but the amount of short-burst-fun I've had from that game just made it impossible to not give them another buck or two or whatever it cost.

Jesus_Phish

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@twinsun: Nah man. I'm all about getting my business done and then getting out of there. Maybe when I get older and have kids or a family I'll understand wanting to get away from them and the importance of alone time, but right now I'm happy enough to use the bathroom for bathroom related business and keep my video games outta there.

Superkenon

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 8

Apparently my bowels are amazing since I'm never on the can long enough to wish I was playing a game.

Get in, do your business, get out, play games where it's actually comfortable.

49th

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 5

I'm currently playing Fire Emblem: Awakening 90% in the bathroom. I occasionally also play Mario Kart 7 or Smash Bros too.

chiablo

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#17  Edited By chiablo
officer_falcon

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

I usually play Wordament on my phone. The rounds are short enough that I can fully play a round by the time I'm finished.

joshwent

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 4

#19  Edited By joshwent

@fisk0: Just by taking it in the bathroom with you, you have poop on it.

Well, just by being near a bathroom, you'll have poop on you too. So a little fecal bacteria on your game gizmo really doesn't matter so much.

ripelivejam

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Theres literally poop everywhere, you cant escape

bhizzy

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

I can say I've spent upwards of 20-25 minutes on the can if the gaming is good enough.

Avatar image for deactivated-601df795ee52f
deactivated-601df795ee52f

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 1

I never start playing a game when I'm on the can, but I used to bring my GBA and DS in with me while I was playing Pokemon and just couldn't put it down.

Still do...

BonOrbitz

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 3

Yakumo1975

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Mobile phone games were made for one purpose in life, to replace magazines in the toilet :) I never play games on my phone unless I'm on the toilet but what to play? Well, a quick arcade fix such as Afterburner Climax is always good or a few races on Ridge Racer Slip Stream. As of lately though I've been going through that Spiderman running game by Game Loft. While it's nothing but another temple run style game, they have added a story, quality voice acting, great graphics and loads of neat twists. I seriously recommend it as a "bathroom" game.

Thrillhouse87

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Even though there is no reason for me to still be playing it, I still turn on ridiculous fishing now and then when I have a few spare minutes, like on the toilet. The top hat is now pink and almost 100m.

The_A_Drain

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Swap out 27 for 26 and a minute for 5 and ditto.