Best/Worst timing moment of Real life and Gaming.

insanejedi

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 14

User Lists: 0

#1  Edited By insanejedi

Just when I played GTA4 Lost and Damned I was at the full frontal scene with the politician. I never seen the video before so I had no idea what to expect but full frontal male nudity. Just seconds before it came, my big brother came downstairs and what he got was a screen full of pixeljunk. After  "Awwww gross!" I was laughing my ass off, while he left the room. Best/worst timing ever.

What situations like this have you encountered before?

natetodamax

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 32

User Lists: 5

#2  Edited By natetodamax

I lol'd

MisterSpiffy

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

#3  Edited By MisterSpiffy

Haha, that's horible.  Can't think of anything like this happening to me before, luckily.

MisterSpiffy

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#4  Edited By MisterSpiffy

Haha, that's horible.  Can't think of anything like this happening to me before, luckily.

Player1

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 1

User Lists: 2

#5  Edited By Player1

The first and only time I ever went to the strip club in GTA 4 my mom cam right on down. Funny thing is she NEVER comes downstairs, but of course she did. So I had to quit out and lose a little save progress. No biggie.

QuattroRS6

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#6  Edited By QuattroRS6

Anytime i left audio through my speakers and someone in my family walked in on some ventrilo that was just terrible.  Ventrilo is now ALWAYS through the headphones.  God the things people say when they dont have to actually be saying it in front of real people.