Boss Fight '09?

dbz1995

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 2

User Lists: 2

#1  Edited By dbz1995

Whats been your favourite Boss Fight of 2009? Whilst easy, the Dragon God was huge, left an impact, and was scary and frantic. 

(Dragon God from Demon's Souls)

DanielJW

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 2

User Lists: 8

#2  Edited By DanielJW

Fighting Scarecrow for the first time in Arkham Asylum was pretty mind blowing. I liked that "fight" a lot.

Yummylee

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 88

User Lists: 24

#3  Edited By Yummylee

Never good with narrowing a favourite anything to a single choice, The Tower Knight from demon's souls is certaintly a highlight. Then therrrres Duke from tales of vesperia, the Uroborus (2nd battle) from RE5 too.
Avatar image for video_game_king
Video_Game_King

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 54

User Lists: 14

#4  Edited By Video_Game_King
@DanielJW said:
" Fighting Scarecrow for the first time in Arkham Asylum was pretty mind blowing. I liked that "fight" a lot. "
Eh, not me. It felt a lot like I, Robot. As for me, I'd probably say Professor Layton if it was better than just asking the player to press A to finish the game. The real answer is "I haven't played enough 09 games to make a decision."
NickNorman

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 4

#5  Edited By NickNorman

Demon's Souls? *shudder*

Some of the boss fights in Batman were really good, like Scarecrow's, and Shadow Complex had a pretty good end boss. I liked Modern Warfare 2's ending, but it wasn't so much a boss as it was an experience.

I'd have to give it to...Brutal Legend's first boss fight, with the car. I think you know why.

jmr1500

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 6

User Lists: 3

#6  Edited By jmr1500

Gotta agree with Scarecrow in Arkham Asylum. My favorite game of the year, but man the other boss fights in that game were a real letdown. Scarecrow is a big bright spot in that game though.

FunExplosions

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

#7  Edited By FunExplosions

Don't know, really. All the games from '09 that I played had some pretty shitty last boss fights(Dragon Age, Killzone 2, Borderlands, Street Fighter 4?, Modern Warfare 2?). I actually liked Uncharted 2's last boss fight, but I'd have to play Demon's Souls, Brutal Legend, and I guess Arkham Asylum to get some real idea.

Icemael

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 20

User Lists: 20

#8  Edited By Icemael

The Mountain God in Muramasa: The Demon Blade. Wait, make that the giant spider in Muramasa: The Demon Blade. But on second thought, probably the Big Oni in Muramasa: The Demon Blade. 

Damn, that game had some superb boss fights.

Avatar image for gingertastic_10
gingertastic_10

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 35

User Lists: 16

#9  Edited By gingertastic_10

I like inFAMOUS' final boss. Mainly because after you beat him, the game blows your mind.