Boys - Do you get annoyed when a girl is in the game?

• 124 results
Brendan

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 7

#101  Edited By Brendan

I only ever use a headset when I'm playing with friends, otherwise, I don't care or want to know what the randoms are saying.  It doesn't make the game any better.
ravensword

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 1

User Lists: 1

#102  Edited By ravensword
@rdav1109:

Taken from urban Dictionary:  

Ass hat: One who has their head up their ass. Thus wearing their ass as a hat. Asshat    
beargirl1

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 24

#103  Edited By beargirl1

ugh!! girls playing in the same match as me! so fucking annoying!  

not really, no. most of the time (if not, always) i won't be communicating with other players (exception would be playing with friends) so i won't even know what sex they are.. and even if i did, it wouldn't matter. 

AndrewB

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 16

#104  Edited By AndrewB

Only because every single male regardless of age hits on them constantly. I feel bad for them. It's no wonder why girl gamers are either so rare or so secretive.

Slab64

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 2

#105  Edited By Slab64
@InfamousBIG said:
" "
yessssss
meteora

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 3

#106  Edited By meteora

Not really. The only really annoying thing is that they sometimes sound like 12 year old kids, so its hard to distinguish who is who.

edge426

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#107  Edited By edge426

i really dont care who im playing with as long as every body at least tries to act respectful.

Avatar image for relentlessknight
RelentlessKnight

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 32

No why should it matter?

Joshakazam

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 0

#109  Edited By Joshakazam

Haha, this reminds of a game i was in yesterday where some guy was flirting with this chick and the entire time i was just pissing myself laughing.

@Raven_Sword said:

" @rdav1109: Dumb question, but are you yourself a women? I didnt really get a sense of it from your post. Anyway, do I get annoyed when a girl is PLAYING a game im on? Not at all, in fact its usually a nice surprise because for some reason i dont meet that many when i play online. Im sure theyre nicer then the 15 year old douchbags on Live. "

15? That's a compliment to all the 12 year olds.
Arbie

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 4

#110  Edited By Arbie

I don't think you should care, people can be dicks regardless of gender and the guy is probably just one of those types. I think I find the guys who are overly nice to me because I'm female more annoying than the ones who are a bit mean. This is from a wow perspective, I very rarely talk on Live and only when I'm playing with rlf friends.

JJWeatherman

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 10

User Lists: 18

#111  Edited By JJWeatherman

Why would I be annoyed if a girl was playing a video game? I'm perplexed by the notion.

immike

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 3

#112  Edited By immike
@rdav1109: Every time I play and there is a girl/woman on the other end of a mic somewhere, all I hear is *giggle giggle, flirt flirt* and it is seriously annoying. I'm sure there may have been some exceptions, but for the most part the female player is an attention whore. As I said, you and many others can be exceptions, but it is also apparent that boys 10-14 on XBL love that kinda stuff so it's gonna keep happening no matter what.
Bouke

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 15

#113  Edited By Bouke
@rdav1109: 
I don't really care if i play against guys or girls, i don't know what the difference would be actually! When my girlfriend plays online, she sometimes encounters shitty little kids, asking stupid questions and giving her shit because she's a girl to. So i can understand how you would get the idea, from playing online with strangers.  But you shouldn't feel bad or think every guy thinks like that because of one douche.
Arbie

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 4

#114  Edited By Arbie
@immike said:
" @rdav1109: Every time I play and there is a girl/woman on the other end of a mic somewhere, all I hear is *giggle giggle, flirt flirt* . "
That even annoys me.
immike

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#115  Edited By immike
@Erzs: Well thank goodness someone sees this as well. I also agree about the being overly nice part. I'm not sure how anyone with some sense could not get annoyed by something like that when it's obviously an act. On WoW I have never even experienced this and am a little shocked that it has jumped platforms. Don't sweat it...even as a guy I don't even talk online if only to dodge all of the insults thrown at me for being halfway decent at the shooters on there. People these days...
Avatar image for deactivated-5f00787182625
deactivated-5f00787182625

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

I hardly met any girls on xbox live, but about half of them were attention whores. The other half were fun to play with. 

apoptosis61

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#117  Edited By apoptosis61

is like women starting care for football , very fucking annoying

SneakyPenguins

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#118  Edited By SneakyPenguins
@rdav1109:
Most women dont play with headsets so its very rare to ever even know i played with or against one, but  i  played all of borderlands dlc with a girl who carried me through pretty much lol
citizenkane

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 106

#119  Edited By citizenkane

I really couldn't care less who else in playing, as long as they're no annoying.

JerichoBlyth

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 1

#120  Edited By JerichoBlyth

I hate it when they talk about shoes in the middle of a firefight.

lewigi2012

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 5

#121  Edited By lewigi2012

Nope. To be honest, I might not have encountered any female gamers XD but either way, there's no need to be horrible to them because of their gender.

penguindust

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#122  Edited By penguindust

"There's no crying in Call of Duty." :-)

It doesn't matter to me and honestly, I don't understand why it would matter to anyone, but I guess some (childish) gamers equate losing to a girl with being wimpish or less of a man.  I don't mean to insult, but I usually can't tell female players in FPS games from boys whose testicles haven't dropped merely from the sound of their voices.  I think it would be great if there were more girls participating in these types of games, but if that's the reception they get then I can understand their reluctance to continue.  Of course, there are a lot of gamers online who just hate everyone and use the most vicious language imaginable to highlight their dominance.  It doesn't matter what sex you are they're going to insult you.   

c1337us

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#123  Edited By c1337us

If I can shoot you in the face I dont care what you are.

gamer_152

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 71

User Lists: 6

#124  Edited By gamer_152  Moderator

I have no problem with girls playing online shooter games at all. The amount of sexism I see in some online games is disgusting.