combining whiskey media accounts?

AURON570

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 4

#1  Edited By AURON570

I know you can sync up your twitter and facebook accounts, so why not combine the whiskey media accounts. I mean not like it's a problem, but i guess it would be a small convenience not having to re-login to each site after i clear my cookies or whatever. Personally I pretty much only visit giant bomb and anime vice, mostly GB, I skim through the stuff at anime vice. Occasionally I'll go to tested and screened, but I don't think I made accounts with either of them. Never been into comics, so comic vine pretty much doesn't exist to me. 

So what do you guys think? How many of the whiskey media sites have you created accounts for and visit regularly? Would it be nice to combine all the site's accounts into one?

RVonE

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 6

#2  Edited By RVonE

I agree. I'm not using facebook or twitter so I don't log in that way and a unified account across all sites would be a blessing. That said, it would probably create all sorts of issues for post counts, profile pages, wiki points and quests.

Avatar image for kowalskimandown
KowalskiManDown

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 1

User Lists: 19

#3  Edited By KowalskiManDown

I have accounts on all of 'em. Although I never visit Anime Vice. Would be cool if there was just a Whiskey master account or something.

jkz

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 3

#4  Edited By jkz

Yeah this would be great. I mostly use GB, Tested, and Screened, so having one login for all of them would be awesome.

RVonE

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 6

#5  Edited By RVonE
@creamypies said:
" I have accounts on all of 'em. Although I never visit Anime Vice. Would be cool if there was just a Whiskey master account or something. "
Yeah, maybe they could implement a kind of alias system like they use with MMOs.
Tasus

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 9

#6  Edited By Tasus

This question has been asked before, and snide himself said that they are/were working on it.

zidd

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 24

#7  Edited By zidd

Even though it would probably be a logistical nightmare to do it would make all of the sites seem more connected.

AURON570

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 4

#8  Edited By AURON570
@Flaime said:
" This question has been asked before, and snide himself said that they are/were working on it. "
Ahh alright, that's good to hear, didn't know about it thanks.