Concerning the task list

Out_On_Bail

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 4

User Lists: 8

#1  Edited By Out_On_Bail

I just added a bunch of stuff to the FFXIII overview page. I saved it, made sure I clicked on "finished editing this page" and then even commented on the task list about what I had done. I got the points for it and it was updated, or so I thought. I just looked at the page and it's all gone now. 

I sense that someone else did some fixing around the same time I did, but they saved their version after I did, which didn't have the work I had just added. Is this a possibility? If so there's going to be issues with the way this is currently working. I can add the stuff again, but then will get more points for something I've already done. Let's face it, nobody likes double work. 

I have over 1000 points so I assume I can still do live edits to the pages, unless this has recently been changed. Can someone clarify to me what exactly goes down with this? I like how the task list shows what needs work, but now so many people are heading towards pages that stuff is being deleted making the work all for nothing.

LordAndrew

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 36

#2  Edited By LordAndrew

Ask anubis_dragoon, the user who modified the page after you did. Based on the timestamps it's unlikely there was an edit conflict.

Out_On_Bail

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 4

User Lists: 8

#3  Edited By Out_On_Bail

Yeah, well this is a problem then.