Avatar image for nifflemuvpa7quab
NiffleMuvpa7Quab

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

#1  Edited By NiffleMuvpa7Quab

Alright so I got Dj Hero for christmas.  It's been getting some mixed reviews so I just wanted to clear some stuff up.  Coming from a person who's never really enjoyed the Guitar Hero and Rock Band scene, I love Dj Hero.  The mixes they put together are well done, and the overall gameplay is just addicting.  It's not like any other game you've played.  Yes; it does get boring after playing a it for maybe an hour or two, but just put it down for 30 minutes and you'll be wanting to play it again.  I hope i've cleared up any mixed decisions on buying it.  Overall i'd say if you have the money, get it :D
OmegaPirate

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 5

#2  Edited By OmegaPirate

What?!

Avatar image for bestusernameever
BestUsernameEver

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#3  Edited By BestUsernameEver
@OmegaPirate said:
" What?! "
Sorry sorry sorry, wrong forum, they both look the same.  I will delete that comment in a bit.
NiffleMuvpa7Quab

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#4  Edited By NiffleMuvpa7Quab
@BestUsernameEver:
You're not a badass because you're a dick online.  Get over yourself.  I'm only trying to help people that might want to buy this game.  If you didn't have any interest in then why would you click the forum? It's really not that hard to avoid.  Back off asshole.
Zicdab

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#5  Edited By Zicdab

I absolutely loved the music, but wouldn't buy it.  I played it for hours at a friend's place and felt I got what I needed out of it. 

OmegaPirate

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#6  Edited By OmegaPirate
@BestUsernameEver said:
" @OmegaPirate said:
" What?! "
Sorry sorry sorry, wrong forum, they both look the same.  I will delete that comment in a bit. "
haha no worries man, i thought thats what happened - :D But in the context of this thread i had to question it to be sure xD
BestUsernameEver

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#7  Edited By BestUsernameEver
@NiffleMuvpa7Quab said:
" @BestUsernameEver: You're not a badass because you're a dick online.  Get over yourself.  I'm only trying to help people that might want to buy this game.  If you didn't have any interest in then why would you click the forum? It's really not that hard to avoid.  Back off asshole. "
Seriously, don't. I did nothing to you except give you traffic on your meaningless post. I acknowledged my fault, and I will take action. Do not flame me because of an honest mistake. I have many tabs open, and I clicked on the wrong one, and copied an unfair reply, I got that. Just relax. Go play some DJ Hero and sulk about school, it will all be okay.
NiffleMuvpa7Quab

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#8  Edited By NiffleMuvpa7Quab
@BestUsernameEver:
Alright so you made a mistake. But i'm not wasting my time arguing with you.
BestUsernameEver

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#9  Edited By BestUsernameEver
@NiffleMuvpa7Quab said:
" @BestUsernameEver: Alright so you made a mistake. But i'm not wasting my time arguing with you. "
Don't argue then. I was wrong, you were right. The comment will be deleted, and that is that. I have to say though, now reading the thread, I can imagine DJ Hero being cool, but not that much into Lady Ga ga and all that.
NiffleMuvpa7Quab

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#10  Edited By NiffleMuvpa7Quab
@BestUsernameEver:
Well thank you.  It is really cool, and the music isn't that bad. It doesn't have much of the mainstream shitty music that everybody likes now-a-days.
BestUsernameEver

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#11  Edited By BestUsernameEver
@NiffleMuvpa7Quab said:
" @BestUsernameEver: Well thank you.  It is really cool, and the music isn't that bad. It doesn't have much of the mainstream shitty music that everybody likes now-a-days. "
What do you consider mainstream and shitty in the Hip hop/ electronica industry. Because my opinion is that Daft Punk Sold out hard, and all they do is recycle the same awful music, and kanye west is the worst artist to grace the industry.