• 63 results
D0tti

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 3

#51  Edited By D0tti

My dream job would be, sit on my ass while I earn money for doing nothing(don't even have to millions, just enough to get by, like 10,000 euros monthly) and than I could just spend those on whatever.

Yes i'm lazy.

Grillbar

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 1

#52  Edited By Grillbar

i dont, but mayb pr since im good at talking shit, allthough i might not be employed since i would most likely get fired for breaking nda or saying my own personal opinion

UlquioKani

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#53  Edited By UlquioKani

@Jimi said:

@UlquioKani: It would come in handy if you used it to learn a real language. Also what course did you do? My A-Level computing was 2 years of Java

We learn visual basic. I live in the UK and my exam board is AQA

OverLord00

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 0

#54  Edited By OverLord00

I think I would enjoy working on a small dev team, creating models and textures for our team.

DarthOrange

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 7

User Lists: 19

#55  Edited By DarthOrange

Marketing. Some game companies (Sony) really don't realize how much money good marketing can make you. Just look at the ShamWow guy. He convinced people his towel was better than yours.

jimi

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 1

User Lists: 12

#56  Edited By jimi

@UlquioKani: Wierd I did the exact same course (UK AQA Computing) but we did Java. Must have been the teacher's decision

UlquioKani

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#57  Edited By UlquioKani

@Jimi said:

@UlquioKani: Wierd I did the exact same course (UK AQA Computing) but we did Java. Must have been the teacher's decision

We just tried some C++ and that stuff is very confusing compared to Visual Basic.

Three0neFive

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#58  Edited By Three0neFive

@DarthOrange said:

Marketing. Some game companies (Sony) really don't realize how much money good marketing can make you. Just look at the ShamWow guy. He convinced people his towel was better than yours.

Also, he totally played off the whole "I went to jail for assaulting a prostitute" thing and turned it into a gag in a goddamned lint brush commercial. Vince is a goddamned marketing genius.

Anyway, as for the whole dream job thing... All I really want is to be able to wake up whenever the fuck I want, get paid to make cool shit in Photoshop, and play videogames.

jimi

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 1

User Lists: 12

#59  Edited By jimi

@UlquioKani: Try learning C# or Java first, VB to C++ is a pretty big leap.

Dalai

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 3

#60  Edited By Dalai

I wouldn't mind being Suda 51's drug dealer.

GaryDooton

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#61  Edited By GaryDooton

I have mine already - I take photos for a games mag (and other stuff, but that's boring).

Failing that - Suda's anything (gay for Suda (notgay)).

Justin258

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 11

User Lists: 8

#62  Edited By Justin258

@Makoto_Mizuhara_Sakamoto said:

@believer258 said:

My personal dream job would be spending all of my money.

...what? You don't think that multi-billionaires don't have trouble finding ways to blow their cash, do you?

Unfortunately, I'm just a lower middle class/working class fellow. Shit.

Anyway, my dream job - as in, an actual job and not one that requires the purchase of multiple 24kt gold shitters - would probably be a games journalist. Not one for something like IGN (are you fucking kidding me?), something more like Giantbomb. That, to me, would be pretty fun. I don't doubt that they have their bad days, but I also don't doubt that this would be a good job.

Or a video game writer for a good game developer, but that's one of those one-in-a-million rockstar-type jobs. The ones that only a select very lucky few manage to get.

@BraveToaster said:

Voice-overs for cartoons.

Or that. Yeah, that would be awesome. I would do anime dubs. No real talent even required, just a high cheese threshold.

Personally, I thought you'd be an alchemist. Shit, the ability to turn shit metal into gold? Maybe not what Ed had on his mind for it, but still...

I would love to be an alchemist, but I have a better chance of becoming a billionaire. Besides, turning stuff into gold was very much against the law in Amestris and I'm sure that it would be here as well, if alchemy were possible here.

Djangosix

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#63  Edited By Djangosix

hmmm probably writing music for games or films/ TV shows. In general, music in games is piss poor i don't how they get away with most of it.

Id love to write the score for an RPG or something there's so much you can do creatively with it. I wouldn't even care how much they paid me.