EA store deals?

KommanderCevin

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 2

#1  Edited By KommanderCevin

Due to a promotion on the EA store with 75% off the original spore if you buy galactic adventures and a 25% off birthday coupon EA sent me, I can get the whole Spore experience for $30.

I was excited about this years ago when all you there was was that real long demo video on youtube, but as its release date neared my enthusiasm waned and I never bought it because I ws spending the money on other games. But now, there's almost no excuse, IF its worth it.

So, opinions? Will Spore satisfy, especilly at 30 bones?
The_A_Drain

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 0

#2  Edited By The_A_Drain

I played it completely non-stop for 3 days straight and then once I got to the centre of the galaxy and witnissed the ending, I began rounding out the achievements and very quickly decided I had had enough, and it simply wasn't fun anymore. Unfortunately the creature creator was dumbed down to the point of being useless, theres very little variety to what creatures you can build compared to what was originally developed, only scrapped because casual morons found it too complicated to use.

Anyway i'm veering off topic, if you reckon 3 - 5 days straight then total and utter contempt is worth 30 bones, go for it, I payed a lot more and certainly dont regret it.

Edit: On the upside, the mode that is the most fleshed out, the space mode, if you like it you can essentially go on forever. That area is obviously really really huge (it's the whole galaxy for gods sakes) so if you're into playing games long term, and you happen to click with that mode like I did, you can play it for days on end, literally forever until you get sick of it.
KommanderCevin

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 2

#3  Edited By KommanderCevin

Thanks for the input. I understand the galactic adventures builds on that space phase too.