Edge Magazine. Worth a subscription?

PercyChuggs

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 2

#1  Edited By PercyChuggs

I am rich now. As such, I make frivolous purchases. After seeing the sweet pixel art poster that came with the new issue of Edge, I decided to get myself a subscription. Smart call? I've heard it's a decent alternative to stuff like Game Informer and obviously the 2nd grade art project that is Game Pro. Anyone round these parts subscribe to it?

And before you come in here with "Durrr, you can get the same information online for free!", keep in mind I like to read magazines will taking the Browns to the Super Bowl.

choffy21

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 1

User Lists: 1

#2  Edited By choffy21
@PercyChuggs said:
"Durrr, you can get the same information online for free!", keep in mind I like to read magazines will taking the Browns to the Super Bowl. "
Get an iPhone/iPod Touch and you can without the magazine.

But in all seriousness, Edge is a decent magazine. I would have saved the money for EGM's return, but that's just me.

Besides, if you've already paid for the subscription, why do you need to ask if it's worth it?
PercyChuggs

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 2

#3  Edited By PercyChuggs

I'm supposed to spend $200 for something I can use while making poops? Yeah...no.

Gizmo

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 0

#4  Edited By Gizmo

Edge is a good read, their reviews tend to be heavily opinionated just for the sake of controversy though.

choffy21

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 1

#5  Edited By choffy21
@PercyChuggs said:
" I'm supposed to spend $200 for something I can use while making poops? Yeah...no. "
Oh c'mon! You can use it everywhere! Bus, plane, work, car, couch, etc. A machine that can play
$.99 Peggle is easily worth $200!
natetodamax

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 32

User Lists: 5

#6  Edited By natetodamax

Game Informer

choffy21

Forum Posts

Wiki Points