ENOUGH Ubisoft, ENOUGH

• 62 results

This topic is locked from further discussion.

PowerSerj

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 1

#51  Edited By PowerSerj
@Metiphis said:
" @PowerSerj said:
" @Metiphis said:
" @PowerSerj said:
" @Metiphis: NICE ALT, FAGGOT "
A simple click on his name to his profile proves that wrong.  Is it hard living with crippling down's syndrome? "
Flagged and reported. "
Ditto. "
Liar.
Metiphis

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 1

User Lists: 3

#52  Edited By Metiphis
@PowerSerj said:
" @Metiphis said:
" @PowerSerj said:
" @Metiphis said:
" @PowerSerj said:
" @Metiphis: NICE ALT, FAGGOT "
A simple click on his name to his profile proves that wrong.  Is it hard living with crippling down's syndrome? "
Flagged and reported. "
Ditto. "
Liar. "
A quick look at your post history reveals far worse things than I ever said and most comparable.  Enjoy your mod review.
xyzygy

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 2

#53  Edited By xyzygy

The game won't need this anyway. It'll be good regardless. 

ryanwho

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 0

#54  Edited By ryanwho

Maybe I'm missing something. It seems like you agree to their demands then break the clandestine agreement, scandal over. What are they gonna do, call you out for not giving the review they purchased? I smell shenanigans.

m1k3

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 2

User Lists: 1

#55  Edited By m1k3

As i stated on another thread, Ubisoft isn't the only company that does this. theirs was the only one that was made public.

MAN_FLANNEL

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 0

#56  Edited By MAN_FLANNEL

Who cares?

CL60

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 5

#57  Edited By CL60
@Metiphis said:
" I think what ubisoft is doing is revolting, and just plain vile.  Do I really want that type of thing in my beloved videogame industry?  Nope.  So I let them know it sucks. "
Firstly, you realize it isn't just ubisoft doing this, and secondly, it's impossible to confirm that any time one of these news stories pops up that they are valid and not just lies.
Metiphis

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#58  Edited By Metiphis
@CL60 said:
" @Metiphis said:
" I think what ubisoft is doing is revolting, and just plain vile.  Do I really want that type of thing in my beloved videogame industry?  Nope.  So I let them know it sucks. "
Firstly, you realize it isn't just ubisoft doing this, and secondly, it's impossible to confirm that any time one of these news stories pops up that they are valid and not just lies. "
There was audio tape of the phone call last time!!
demonbear

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 13

#59  Edited By demonbear
@Metiphis said:
Ubisoft has been busted THREE times in three releases.  Ridiculous much? "
They're not busted, its an industry standard! Deal with it. Vote with your cash, dont buy their games. 

/thread.
MetalGearSunny

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#60  Edited By MetalGearSunny

Although I highly doubt they'd look at your letter and say "This dude likes our games, so we should stop doing this", you make a good point. We as gamers pay money for games. We read reviews, and based on those reviews we make our purchase. If the reviews are wrong, it wastes our money. 

Metiphis

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#61  Edited By Metiphis
@demonbear said:
" @Metiphis said:
Ubisoft has been busted THREE times in three releases.  Ridiculous much? "
They're not busted, its an industry standard! Deal with it. Vote with your cash, dont buy their games.   /thread. "
It's not an industry standard, how corrupt do you think all reviewers are?  What a silly statement.
Hamz

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 5

#62  Edited By Hamz

While I applaud the effort and campaign to make developers and publishers follow more morally ethical paths when it comes to review scores and their approach to handling them when a big upcoming title is released. It is not something a topic on an internet message board expressing outrage is going to change. If you wish to see this process and system used be scrapped and never followed again then talk with your wallet, your cash, your money and not what comes across as internet whining.

As was said during the MW2 on the PC scandal, don't like the way the company operates then show that by not buying the product.

Locked.