Favorite Cheat Code?

Kajaah117

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 3

#1  Edited By Kajaah117

So what's your favorite? Classic Konami "UP UP DOWN DOWN?" Or perhaps something more original...

My fav is easily the N64 Star Wars: Shadows of the Empire debug code. Anybody who's done it knows how awesome it is. :P

OneEyedNinja7

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 5

#2  Edited By OneEyedNinja7

Though not really the most popular series of games, the Rogue Squadron games had cool cheats for weird vehicles, art/video type stuff, and even extra missions.

EDIT: Oh, stupid me I thought this was game with coolest cheat codes for some reason. As for a single code, I can't really think of one.

Avatar image for masturbatingbear
MasturbatingBear

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 7

User Lists: 4

#3  Edited By MasturbatingBear

My 2 favorites would be for N64. I grew up playing that and snes , to young to have played lots of nes, so any nes games I played to beat I would use an emulator with save states. And since most n64 games could save theres not that many ive come in contact with. Obviously Konami code is one that sticks out in most peoples minds.

weldersbench: Conkers Bad Fur Day (N64) Unlocks all chapters in the story so you can pick some specific fun ones out.
LLA KCOLNU: Vigilante 8: 2nd Offense (N64) (just recently realized its unlock all spelled backwards.) You have to enter this every time you play to unlock the extra characters if you dont have one of those memory card things)

Gizmo

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 1

User Lists: 0

#4  Edited By Gizmo

Naked Lara.

wetMutt

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 1

User Lists: 4

#5  Edited By wetMutt

definitely the konami code... that thing is gonna be on my tombstone

Ottosmann

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 0

#6  Edited By Ottosmann

Rogue Squadron 2 had a cheat code for a car.  Yes, an actual car that you could fly.  It looked pretty funny in the cutscenes.

BiG_Weasel

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 2

User Lists: 8

#7  Edited By BiG_Weasel

One of my faves:

JUSTIN BAILEY
- - - - - -  - - - - - -

Enter that password to play Metroid with Samus out of the space suit.
Geno

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 15

User Lists: 3

#8  Edited By Geno

Spawning tanks in GTA games is pretty fun once you've beaten it, or even if you haven't.