#1 Posted by Tru3_Blu3 (3181 posts) -

Are there any female characters that are witty, funny, sarcastic and satirical?

#2 Posted by Shirogane (3562 posts) -

Morrigan from DA:O? Especially paired with Alistar...or Dog, or anyone.
#3 Posted by EleFlameMax (386 posts) -

Amy, if you mean unintentionally.

#4 Posted by Heartagram (1181 posts) -
Kai was sort of a comic relief character. From heavenly sword  
 
GLADOS had a female voice...so that kind of counts haha.
#5 Posted by Jeust (10448 posts) -

Bastila Shan in KOTOR. Just get her talking... ^^

#6 Posted by PrivateIronTFU (3874 posts) -

I seem to remember that giant lesbian in Fable 2 having some funny lines.

#7 Posted by keyhunter (3207 posts) -

The fat chick is always comedic relief in anything.

#8 Posted by Turambar (6631 posts) -
@keyhunter said:
" The fat chick is always comedic relief in anything. "
This. 
 
Also Chie is more than capable of serving as one.
#9 Posted by mazik765 (2315 posts) -
@Shirogane said:
" Morrigan from DA:O? Especially paired with Alistar...or Dog, or anyone. "
Or Isabella in DA2
#10 Posted by EveretteScott (1439 posts) -
@Tru3_Blu3 said:
" Are there any female characters that are witty, funny, sarcastic and satirical? "
Really, on both gametrailers and here?
#11 Edited by JP_Russell (1171 posts) -

Inga Wagner in No One Lives Forever. 
 
Harley Quinn in Batman (sort of).

#12 Posted by PrivateIronTFU (3874 posts) -
@keyhunter said:
" The fat chick is always comedic relief in anything. "
You just made me think of Pam in Archer. Which in turn reminded me there's a new season I totally forgot about. So thanks!
#13 Posted by JasonR86 (9577 posts) -

The only two that I can think of, that weren't mentioned, are:
 
The female-voiced AI of the Normandy in Mass Effect 2 had some good moments with Joker.
Patricia Tannis from Borderlands
 
But there are definitely more male comedic characters than female.

#14 Posted by sickVisionz (1268 posts) -

I forget her name but the lady in Fallout 3 who send you out to make that survival guide.

#15 Posted by JasonR86 (9577 posts) -
@keyhunter said:
" The fat chick is always comedic relief in anything. "

 There was also that over-weight female student from Persona 4 that entered the beauty pageant with her teacher.
#16 Posted by GlenTennis (3144 posts) -
@JasonR86 said:
" The only two that I can think of, that weren't mentioned, are: The female-voiced AI of the Normandy in Mass Effect 2 had some good moments with Joker. Patricia Tannis from Borderlands  But there are definitely more male comedic characters than female. "
Also maybe Madd Moxxi (spelling?)
#17 Posted by TheSilentTruth (1106 posts) -

Para-Medic I guess, because of the codec conversations with her, especially the one about the Russian glowcaps.