Finding a Home Site {Target Found}

El33tPanda

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 5

User Lists: 6

Edited By El33tPanda
The gaming industry has been evolving and expanding every day for the last twenty years.  Each day, many news stories poor in, and more and more games are hitting the shelfs.  To channel all of the information, many sites have sprung up that review and preview games and post news up.  But Giant Bomb is the first really interactive one of these sites, with users imputting so much of it's content.  I love to read the things the members of GB put up, have fun participating in the trivia, and of course read the reviews to determine what to send for in GameFly. 
I've been looking for a site for a while to just hang out in and meet other people, and I think I finally found one.  Just wanted to make my first content post into Giant Bomb be short and sweet, and here's to hoping that I meet many new friends and continue to see the expansion of the awesomeness that is Giant Bomb.
El33tPanda

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#1  Edited By El33tPanda
The gaming industry has been evolving and expanding every day for the last twenty years.  Each day, many news stories poor in, and more and more games are hitting the shelfs.  To channel all of the information, many sites have sprung up that review and preview games and post news up.  But Giant Bomb is the first really interactive one of these sites, with users imputting so much of it's content.  I love to read the things the members of GB put up, have fun participating in the trivia, and of course read the reviews to determine what to send for in GameFly. 
I've been looking for a site for a while to just hang out in and meet other people, and I think I finally found one.  Just wanted to make my first content post into Giant Bomb be short and sweet, and here's to hoping that I meet many new friends and continue to see the expansion of the awesomeness that is Giant Bomb.
super_machine

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 1

User Lists: 4

#2  Edited By super_machine

cool, welcome aboard.

Avatar image for deactivated-5c5cdba6e0b96
deactivated-5c5cdba6e0b96

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 3

User Lists: 3

Welcome to GiantBomb man!
Always nice to see new people, hope you enjoy your stay here, however long that is.

El33tPanda

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#4  Edited By El33tPanda

Thanks guys :)

grundel

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 2

#5  Edited By grundel

I agree with you, I use to have my usual rotation (kotaku, ign, joystiq, 1up, and giant bomb).  I found when visiting the other sites there wasn't the interaction I was looking for.  I finally decided to make an account here participate, seems like GB has a great community and good content. I'm looking forward to talk gaming and make friends. 

thordain

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 2

User Lists: 5

#6  Edited By thordain

Good to have you with us, hope you enjoy things here.