Fable 

Bouke

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 15

#152  Edited By Bouke

WoW, Bioshock and i have a hard time playing through Half-life 2, and i don't mean the episodes, i can't even finish the original game....
GeekDown

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 1

User Lists: 5

#153  Edited By GeekDown

probably Pac-Man...i'm terrible at it and don't like it at all.

vager

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 25

#154  Edited By vager

Half Life, Metal Gear, Bioshock. I enjoyed watching people play Metal Gear games and Bioshock. I just didn't like to play it myself. 

Half Life.. not so much, I've tried various time to get into it because of it's high regard, but every time I end stopping and never picking it up again. 
Oh well, the mods alone was worth the price of the game anyway. 

JRPGs are another, but I'm willing to give them a shot again due to the ER.
demonbear

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 13

#155  Edited By demonbear

Dragon Age
The entire Halo series
The vast majority of Final Fantasy

Griddler

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 6

User Lists: 15

#156  Edited By Griddler
LOL @ODST being tactical.
acecards

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 0

#157  Edited By acecards

most of fps.. idon't know how people buy several games of this genre when i only see minor diferences between them(is cod that different from cs or moh?)

tebbit

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 3

User Lists: 6

#158  Edited By tebbit
@ajamafalous said:
" Oblivion. "
This. Overhyped to high hell and in the end was worse than Morrowind by a long while.
tooPrime

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 2

#159  Edited By tooPrime
@MacGyver said:
" @Evilsbane said:
" @Geno said:
" Half Life 2. Played it when it just came out, didn't impress me at all. Have tried finishing it at least half a dozen times since then but usually stop midway through as it's just the most boring game I've ever played.  "
*Holds Breath* Must.....resist....being....rude!!!! AHHHHH WTF DO you not like FPS games??? AHHhh whoo sorry just that is my favorite series ever if you don't mind me asking what about it caused you to find it boring? "
OMG, i know. your right this thread is going to get ugly. I LOVE THIS GAME "
I just want to say it is a legitimate opinion to dislike Half Life 2.  I beat the whole game and I can see why people like it, but here are the problems I had: the game felt like it was pointless because I just went from point A to B to C to D... without any particularly good reason until I hit the end which was underwhelming.  The character doesn't talk and no one really talks to him that much so I really didn't care about anyone.  The physics resulted in see-saw puzzles 90% of the time, and although the gravity gun is cool by the end of the game I needed something else.  The game also felt like Doom with health packs and carrying a crap load of guns. There was also a feeling that the game was just over designed, which seems like a strange criticism to level, but you could just feel that a group of guys spent all their time trying to make their section as cool as possible but it had nothing to do with the other sections and they tended to last way to long.  

All that said I like Episode 2 a lot.  They fixed most the problems I had.  The variety was higher, the sections were shorter, and there was actually characters.
Avatar image for fish_face_mcgee
Fish_Face_McGee

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 4

#160  Edited By Fish_Face_McGee

God of War, Final Fantasy, Half Life, GTA series, Resident Evil (or any Capcom game for that matter), all Ubisoft games, Morrowind.  that's all I can think of off the top of my head.

R3Qui4M

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 6

#161  Edited By R3Qui4M
@MacGyver: Half-Life Series is my favorite too. But I can totally see why some people might find it boring. Half-Life is the only popular FPS series that does puzzles(Platforming and Physics). Some people just like to shoot dudes in the face thought the game(Halo, COD), and they might find it boring.
grilledcheez

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 8

User Lists: 9

#162  Edited By grilledcheez

Modern Warfare 2