• 57 results
gearhead

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 1

User Lists: 7

#51  Edited By gearhead

Half Life 2 Episode 2 because they promised a sequel that was supposed to be a four hour game, yet it has taken more time than Assasin's Creed 2 to make. You do the math.

gearhead

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 1

#52  Edited By gearhead
@Dr_Feelgood38 said:
"  @AnimZero said:

" Half-life 2 Episode Two. And the worst part is that it remains to be seen when Episode Three will be out... "

@TheMustacheHero said:
" Psychonauts, Assassin's Creed, Half Life 2 : Episode 2 "
Aww, come on, guys. The Half-Life series has some unbelievable cliffhangers but they are pretty well executed. I would agree with things like Gears and Halo, though, those are less impressive. "
Yeah but they take so long to make their games that the cliff hangers are just annoying as crap. That's not to say that they are well story constructed, unlike Assassin's Creed, but the time between the games just makes it worse.
Avatar image for everyones_a_critic
Everyones_A_Critic

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 4

User Lists: 1

@Erock said:
"How about Psi-ops, anyone? Literally ending in "to be continued..." after the guy goes "i remember everything now!!" and they're running away from explosions! Then nope, no sequel ever for ever never! "
THANK YOU!!!  

I'm shocked someone didn't say this earlier, but not that many people (sadly) played that amazing game. I wish so badly that Midway would make a sequel to Psi Ops, I mean what the fuck else doe they have besides MK!?!?! With the success of games like The Force Unleased (which was basically Star Wars Psi Ops minus everything besides TK) I think that with some good marketing a sequel could prove to be successful. /Rant
Dr_Feelgood38

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 4

User Lists: 1

#54  Edited By Dr_Feelgood38
@Gearhead: No doubt the time between games seems like forever but that's the way it's always been with Valve. I agree that it's sort of annoying but I haven't really played a bad game by them (Episode 1 was the worst but even that was pretty good) so I have to assume the extra time they take is what makes their games so amazing. I don't mind waiting for perfection.
nukesniper

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 14

#55  Edited By nukesniper

Halo 2. That one is so strong in this mess that it is all I can think of... I know there are more though. Right?

DeepVoiceMan

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

#56  Edited By DeepVoiceMan

Halo 2 , it wasnt THAT bad tho, just too sudden 
HL2 E2, i was like wtf!  a weird ass worm kills the black dude?!!! shit!!!

buzz_clik

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 9

#57  Edited By buzz_clik

I loved the original Soul Reaver on the Playstation. At the time, it looked great and it was an expansive experience that pulled you deeper and deeper into its world. I never wanted it to end, but knew it obviously had to at some point.

What I didn't bargain on, however, was this limp cliffhanger that seemed so brief and insulting after all the time and effort both you and the makers of the game had put in.