Gaming related prints/posters

thebeast

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 7

#1  Edited By thebeast

I've just moved in to a new place and have sorted out a nice big room for my office - the walls are looking a bit bare at the moment and I thought it would be nice to decorate them with a couple of gaming-culture related prints/posters. 

So far, I'm quite interested in: 

What would you recommend I put up? I'm looking for something quite arty, perhaps one large poster and a couple of smaller prints. 

Do you have any prints up in your room/house/office? What are they, where do they come from, and let's see some pictures. 
Kieran_ES

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 4

User Lists: 1

#2  Edited By Kieran_ES

I've been looking for some as well, I can't find too much that isn't really recent stuff from Halo or COD.

Jimbo

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 3

#3  Edited By Jimbo

Somebody made some ace LucasArts stuff a while ago, lemme see if I can dig them out...

Here.

edit: *swoon* 

RE_Player1

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 0

#4  Edited By RE_Player1

If you like Mega64 and want to sex up the place I suggest a Sexy64 poster  

No Caption Provided
captainfish

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 1

User Lists: 8

#5  Edited By captainfish
Avatar image for i_love_eva_braun
I_love_Eva_Braun

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 4

#6  Edited By I_love_Eva_Braun

I have several movie posters in my house and I have this one,this is not very gaming-culture related,but it does look nice on a wall

No Caption Provided
mrariscottle

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 1

User Lists: 3

#7  Edited By mrariscottle
Avatar image for superfluousmoniker
SuperfluousMoniker

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Sin4profit

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 37

User Lists: 2

#9  Edited By Sin4profit
Damien

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#10  Edited By Damien
Spence_5060

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 5

#11  Edited By Spence_5060

Dang some of these examples of posters on here are pretty good. Gonna have to get some of these.

Baillie

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#12  Edited By Baillie
@TheBeast: Those posters you got with the Bioshock 2 Special Edition were snazzy.
zachariahus

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#13  Edited By zachariahus

Olly Moss has some cool stuff. This dude was mentioned on an e3 bombcast (aka the 3 hour long crazy-fest) and I think Paul Barnett, Ryan and the team praised him for his uniquely awesome video game related art. You've probably seen his work before, such as the Video Game Classics.

Shit's. So. Cash. Here is his website. 

He also has some Tshirt designs at Threadless, (one of which I owned before I knew about this guy, lol) and Supercombo.

I don't know if you can buy prints from his website, but I am thinking about sending him an e-mail to find out. 

sweep

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 14

#14  Edited By sweep  Moderator

The valve store has all the Left 4 Dead posters available as prints, you should check those out.

Lies

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 12

User Lists: 14

#15  Edited By Lies
@SuperfluousMoniker said:
" I've got a big printout of the XKCD Character Timeline up on my wall. Makes a nice conversation piece. "
That is pretty awesome. I guess it'd be much easier to follow in poster form cause you don't have to scroll around
ozzdog12

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#16  Edited By ozzdog12
@TheBeast: You can get the Left 4 Dead Campaign posters, they are relatively small
wavegoodbye

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 1

#17  Edited By wavegoodbye
@TheBeast: I have the Penny Arcade beach poster.  I got it at the PA booth all signed up by Gabe and Tycho.  All their prints are fantastic.
thebeast

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 7

#18  Edited By thebeast

Great suggestions thanks all. I guess I'm not just looking for gaming-culture related, anything somewhat nerdy, arty and amusing would be great.  

@SuperfluousMoniker said:

" I've got a big printout of the XKCD Character Timeline up on my wall. Makes a nice conversation piece. "
Great choice - would love an XKCD print but there's so many great ones to choose from... maybe I should buy them all and rotate them... 

@Damien said:
" There are those Mass Effect 2 lithographs.  Some new ones are in stock. 

http://biowarestore.com/mass-effect/mass-effect-lithographs "
They're awesome - very interested in going for 'The Wards', the Mass Effect universe/citadel was one of those places that would completely absorb me in to the atmosphere. 

@Zachariahus said:
" Olly Moss has some cool stuff. This dude was mentioned on an e3 bombcast (aka the crazy 3 hour long shit-fest) and I think Ryan and the team praised him for his uniquely awesome video game related art. You've probably seen his work before, such as the Video Game Classics.
Let me know if you find out whether he does prints, definitely some awesome stuff from him. 

@Sweep said:
" The valve store has all the Left 4 Dead posters available as prints, you should check those out. "
Didn't even consider the Valve Store - now that's opened a whole new can of worms, those TF2 posters are particularly great.
mwng

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#19  Edited By mwng
@TheBeast: Stalking your wiki edits to see what you're interested in, also no idea which country you're in for postage and stuff. Anyway, they're not exaclty sly, tip of the hat gaming cultre references, which may not be what you're looking for but:

There's a fair few Street Fighter posters listed on Amazon that seem pretty cool to me at least. ( This one being the one I'd go for!)

There's also a brilliant deal on BlazBlue nonsense at the Zen United store, where not only do you get an A2 print of the release poster, but one of those t-shirts noone really gets or is too embarassed to point out if they do and a copy of the game for £20.
Kahoona

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 6

#20  Edited By Kahoona
TheGravyOne

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#21  Edited By TheGravyOne

Had an enquiry related to this thread so thought I'd bump it rather than starting a whole new thread. I was thinking of printing some game related posters for my room. Anyone know any good resources with high res gaming posters or images to print?