• 56 results
eric_buck

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 1

User Lists: 0

#51  Edited By eric_buck

Ohhh I see. All games except RPGs suck because you lack reflexes. It's all clear now, thanks.

Griddler

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 6

User Lists: 15

#52  Edited By Griddler
@Lind_L_Taylor: So you're saying because you never got into Fable it's not an RPG? I'm sorry but I'm having a hard time understanding your logic.
MiamiRedHawks

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 2

#53  Edited By MiamiRedHawks

It takes awhile to find out what genre of games your into, and your tastes can change at the drop of a hat with one or two good releases. 

Lind_L_Taylor

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 1

User Lists: 5

#54  Edited By Lind_L_Taylor
@girdz said:
" @Lind_L_Taylor: So you're saying because you never got into Fable it's not an RPG? I'm sorry but I'm having a hard time understanding your logic. "
You're infected by a meme. 

I didn't say it wasn't, but I didn't know it was Europe...was that ubisoft?  Too lazy to look it up.
Griddler

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 6

User Lists: 15

#55  Edited By Griddler
@Lind_L_Taylor said:
" @girdz said:
" @Lind_L_Taylor: So you're saying because you never got into Fable it's not an RPG? I'm sorry but I'm having a hard time understanding your logic. "
You're infected by a meme.   I didn't say it wasn't, but I didn't know it was Europe...was that ubisoft?  Too lazy to look it up. "
I'm what now?

And it was developed by Lionhead and published by Microsoft.
JoeH

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 4

User Lists: 2

#56  Edited By JoeH

i Think you post shows your years more intelligent than most of my friends, they do follow reviews mainly. But they follow reviews in the wrong way, simply buying a game with a good score is stupid. But buying a game with a good score from a reviewer you trust is sensible. That's why I love giant bomb, because i know i have the same tastes as them. Hence why I trust them. Also I agree with a magazine here in the UK PCZONE. People need to learn that reviews are opinions.