Reviews: 3

User Lists: 4

Capum15

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

I forced myself to continue on Dragon Age Origins after I stopped playing like two years ago, and I still need to finish Dark Souls 2 sometime.

I also need to finish Wargame: AirLand Battle's fourth/last campaign thing, so I can move onto Red Dragon.

And I've been playing tons of Sins of a Solar Empire: Rebellion, and the Sins of the Prophet Halo mod for it, for the last few months and that'll probably continue.

mbradley1992

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 1

User Lists: 5

Usually with football starting up in late August, I play NCAA or Madden a good bit.

Also, I haven't played Sleeping Dogs yet. It's sitting in my Steam library, installed, and unplayed. So maybe I can give that a whirl.

About Alpha Protocol: I thought the same thing last summer. I bought it for like $5 on Amazon. Played maybe 3 hours of it before I just got bored. But the tactical aspects to each encounter was very Splinter Cell like and interesting.

Chop

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 1

We'll, I've got a lot going on this summer, so I don't expect to get too deep into anything. Luckily, Mario kart just came out and I can't think of game that's better for a busy person :D

Avatar image for deactivated-5ba968afc02e5
deactivated-5ba968afc02e5

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

I've made the mistake of having both Football Manager and Civ 5 installed at the same time.

Major time consumer.

Shortbreadtom

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@daiphyer: Ain't nothing more adorable than purchasable, polygonal tits.

Probably keep playing Hearthstone, might buy Watch Dogs at some point. I'm also planning on replaying the Jak games, since I recently got the HD collection. Can't wait to go back to them, and see if they're as amazing as I remember them.

jonez120

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#57  Edited By jonez120

CoC, Watch Dogs, and Infamous Second Son

Corevi

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 4

I'll be picking up a PS4 and working through the backlog... wait that's only one game. Destiny Beta to the rescue. I might also import a copy of Kamen Rider Battride War 2 if I'm feeling especially wasteful.

FancySoapsMan

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 13

Currently going through Final Fantasy VII and Silent Hill 2

fisk0

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 75

#60 fisk0  Moderator

I hope I'll have time to play some of the MMO's I have active subscriptions to. And I'll probably boot up Close Combat: Gateway to Caen at some point.

Justin258

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 11

User Lists: 8

I've already finished several games this summer. Shin Megami Tensei: Digital Devil Saga 2 is on my plate right now - hopefully, I won't put it down for several months like I did the first one.

Jeust

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 8

User Lists: 15

#62  Edited By Jeust
  • Resident Evil 0, Fragile Dreams and Pandora's Tower in the Wii
  • Star Ocean: The Last Hope and Alan Wake in the Xbox 360
  • Last of Us and Binary Domain in the PS3

That sums up my next months of gaming.

Vuud

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

It's Single Player Summer for me. All those single player games I need to finish. First up is Binary Domain and Remember Me.

BIG BO IS MAH BOI!!!

championfetus

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Character action games. Picked up steam versions of DmC and METAL GEAR RISING REVENGEANCE (I swear it appears in all caps in my library).

Already beat DmC which was fuckin' killer, and now I'm playing through Revengeance which is noticeably harder after playing through the normal difficulty campaign of DmC. DmC seems rather hand-holdy in contrast with Revengeance, mostly in the way they introduce new moves.

ch298807

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Finally, after far too many failed attempts, Mass Effect.

stormedcloud11

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#66  Edited By stormedcloud11

Persona 3

musubi

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 8

User Lists: 17

Come over to the dark side and let Final Fantasy XIV consume you like it has me.

Sergiy

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Well, considering the fact that my video card combusted, all I got is my ps3 and a kindle fire, on which I'm replaying the Bards Tale and X-COM. For the PS3 though, my Persona 3 copy has arrived.

Mortuss_Zero

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 7

Welp, my backlog is disgustingly large, so I'll try and play some of them. Fire Emblem: Awakening (my first FE), Link Between Worlds, Persona 3 and Assassin's Creed 4 are up there. I'll also probably play through the Bioshock series again, because I always kinda want to. Might do a full Mass Effect 1>2>3 playthrough for shits n giggles too. Finishing Mario Galaxy and Tomb Raider are up there too, and I'll do some multiplayer Borderlands 2 and Persona 4 Arena over the summer as well. Oh, and the best game based time sink ever! I'm DMing 2 games of Dungeons and Dragons this summer, one in person at my local brick and mortar and one online with some old friends.

deadshot_52

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

I am going to play some Dishonored and Counter-Strike.

PyroMenace

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 2

I'll throw my vote to Assassin's Creed 4, such a great game to play right now in the summer. Just enjoying the Caribbean atmosphere is so blissful at times.

Zevvion

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 6

User Lists: 2

1. The Secret World
  2. The Witcher 2
  3. Dark Souls II
  4. Don't Starve
  5. Civilization V
  6. Hearthstone

And you should play all of them. Do it!

kimvidard

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@hunter5024: If you want, you can skip the first one, it is a little rough around the edges now. The second one is a gem though.

Personally, I am going to play DOTA and watch the International. Get my guys at 70 in Diablo 3. Go through a few of the games I bought on the Steam sale...

Nah, I will probably end up not playing much and regret it like crazy. But I have so little holiday time this summer, it is going to be tough to fit the time I wish I could in games.