GotG Round 1: Bajno-Kazooie: Nuts & Bolts vs. Minecraft

• 56 results

This topic is locked from further discussion.

mracoon

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 1

User Lists: 15

Poll GotG Round 1: Bajno-Kazooie: Nuts & Bolts vs. Minecraft (607 votes)

Banjo-Kazooie: Nuts & Bolts 35%
Minecraft 65%

Main thread

Full bracket

Brad Shoemaker's game of the generation verses what is probably the most successful indie game of all time. Should be a fun one.

Banjo-Kazooie: Nuts & Bolts (2008)

What the community has to say:

Banjo-Kazooie: Nuts & Bolts is one of the best games to be released in this current generation. It is rare to find a game that touches upon every category of merit so well but at the same time, is overlooked and underappreciated by many.

From user review by @grilledcheez

Minecraft (2011)

What the community has to say:

For just a few pennies, you´ll be suprised at how fun, utterly engrossing and entertaining Minecraft can be. Its not really a game of any kind of genre, but it has managed to craft (excuse the pun) an entirely new form of videogames, all with just a few blocky polygons. That´s quite an achievement.

From user review by @popskinz

Voting closes at midnight GMT / 4pm PST

• 
big_jon

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 2

User Lists: 18

Banjo

Canteu

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

#52  Edited By Canteu

Nuts and bolts is the best game Rare has ever made.

Minecraft is shitty and boring.

TowerSixteen

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@canteu: Man, it's a good thing your not hyperbolic, aggressive and assholish in every single one of these threads. It would make it hard to take you seriously.

Oh wait.

Canteu

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#54  Edited By Canteu

@towersixteen: OK, continue to see me care. Isn't that exactly what this is? Game of the generation itself is clearly hyperbole.

If you don't like what I think, so fucking what.

I'm sorry I don't like a shitty game you like :D

edit: oh wait, I need to be more aggressive, hyperbolic and an asshole. GRRRRR RAWRRRR!!!!! This is the best/worst thread ever! Don't call me an asshole you pooper, it's against the forum rules. (in case you can't tell, each line prior had each of these too. I'm so witty)

edit2: Don't take me seriously, ever. I've said this multiple times on these silly forums before. Everyone here is so fucking serious it hurts.

mrcraggle

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 5

#55  Edited By mrcraggle

I spent probably far too many hours dicking around in Nuts & Bolts and while the survival stuff i've seen in Minecraft looked fun, it was never enough to get me to actually play it.

Avatar image for zomgfruitbunnies
Zomgfruitbunnies

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

This is a tough one. Are we talking vanilla Minecraft or are we also considering mod-ability? Minecraft has the potential to be fucking amazing with all the mods available out there.

mracoon

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 1

User Lists: 15

Brad will not be pleased as Minecraft wins with 65% of the vote and 570 votes cast.