Grand Theft Auto: Will there be a GTA 6 and other stuff.

tahirdhudy

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 1

User Lists: 0

#1  Edited By tahirdhudy

Hey guys, I am back again. So what do you think about GTA 6. Will it ever exist. A Rockstar member said that he wants that the old GTA cities (Liberty City,Vice City and bla bla bla) to be in GTA 6. You can also talk about other things in GTA. But do you want GTA 6 to come and come to PC. Be creative.

rethla

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 2

I want it to come to PS4 and im very sure it will eventualy come to both PS4 and PC. Better driving is all i ever ask for in these games as the rest of the games is pure joy for me.

ShaggE

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 1

Of course there will. GTA makes all of the money. And it'll hit PC unless something crazy happens. And yeah, I'm always excited for the next GTA. It'll be a while, though, since Rockstar has the good sense to take their time and 5 has a longer tail on it than its predecessors.

Jimbo

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 3

After how bad GTA 5 flopped I seriously doubt there will ever be another one.

zombie2011

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 5

Nah, they made enough money from GTA5 they probably won't need to make a GTA6.

tahirdhudy

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Do you want the old GTA cities to RETURN in GRAND THEFT AUTO 6!!!!!! Heck YEAH! or NO WAY!!. Say heck YEAH! or NO WAY!!

gamer_152

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 71

User Lists: 6

#7 gamer_152  Moderator

Something really crazy would have to happen for there not to be a GTA VI, but these games take a huge amount of time to develop and Rockstar obviously (and rightfully) feel very committed to providing more content and support for GTA V for the foreseeable future meaning that it'll be ages before we see another GTA. For me it feels way too early to start thinking about VI at this point, there's still so much life left in V for me, even after all the hours I've played it.

mosespippy

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 4

User Lists: 8

The reason they put so many resources into expanding the content of GTA Online is so that investors don't hound them to pump out GTA VI too quickly. If people keep buying GTA$ to spend on a fancy car that they just added then investors are happy. So, GTA VI will be a long time from now. Considering GTAIV was a 2008 game and GTAV was a 2013 game, I wouldn't be surprised if GTA VI was a 2019 game.

glots

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#9  Edited By glots

They basically already (more or less) reimagined San Andreas and Liberty City in IV and V, so it would be a bit odd to do so for the third time, no? I'd be very much okay with just remade Vice City, though. London could do as well.

And of course there will be one, unless they'll start annualizing Bully or that Tapletop Tennis instead...

As for other additions, they should naturally keep the 'three playable characters' feature and probably make one of 'em a woman.

Rafaelfc

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 1

No. GTA is over, pack it up people!

Corevi

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 4

#11  Edited By Corevi
tahirdhudy

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Guys, come on. Think about it. Sure GTA VI may come a lot later than expected but at least think about it. Don't just try to be too clever. Come on.

glots

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

The lack of enthusiasm might be related to people already theorizing this over an year ago (or even earlier, really, but more so when V was released) in multiple threads. I think I did so at least.

If something, I definetly want them to keep the crime/action comedy athmosphere of V, instead of the more serious type of IV.