• 148 results
#1 Edited by Rorie (2987 posts) -

Do so right here!

If you're still seeing ads after you redeem your code, log out and log back in! If you don't immediately gain access to premium features upon redeeming your code, go to this page, click the Log Out link in the top navbar, then log back in! If you still have issues, let me know in this thread or email me at support@giantbomb.com and I'll get you sorted out!

You may get another email with a store code! This is not a new store code, though; if you've gotten a store code from a premium yearly membership in the last year or so, this is the same code that you should've gotten for that. Sorry for the spam; we'll try to prevent the emails from being sent out, but if you haven't used that code, have a reminder of what it is!

If you want to use Paypal, I've reduced the price of the no-shirt Paypal membership to match. Keep in mind that these memberships are hooked up by matching your Paypal email address to your site address, so these are more difficult to send as gifts than the gift codes from the main sale. And I have to hook them all up manually, so that can take a while. Let me know in a day or two if you've made a Paypal purchase and I haven't hooked you up.

Let me know if you have any questions. With these new hires that are happening and hopefully a few more later in the year, we're hoping to start doing some new Premium features in the near future. Lock in your savings now!

how can you say no to toby and his little face

#2 Posted by believer258 (12184 posts) -

It's Mother's... goddamnit.

#3 Posted by Yummylee (22538 posts) -

That picture tells me Drew & Vinny are in need of some alone time. Brad's face also looks more like Brad is wearing a mask... of his own face.

#4 Edited by TheManWithNoPlan (5983 posts) -

That picture...

#5 Posted by Zevvion (2361 posts) -
#6 Posted by Bocam (3822 posts) -

@rorie: Just so you know the Paypal store link still references Whiskey Media

#7 Posted by Rorie (2987 posts) -

@bocam: Yep, I haven't found any way to change it.

#8 Posted by Oldirtybearon (4881 posts) -

Wait, I thought Mother's Day was on Sunday?

If not then... welp, I know who's getting an earful tonight.

#9 Posted by LiquidPrince (16166 posts) -

I got one. Whoo! Set till 2015 y'all.

#10 Posted by amir90 (2178 posts) -

I celebrated mother's day months ago. So I can easily say no to that face.

#11 Posted by Itwongo (1245 posts) -

Happy mothers day to me!

#12 Posted by Mister_V (1434 posts) -

Mothers day in the UK was months ago but i noticed my sub ran out the end of the month so this was a good a time as any to re up my sub.

Thanks Rorie!

#13 Edited by wumbo3000 (1004 posts) -

Drew's Blue Steel is on another level in that picture.

#15 Posted by CaLe (4052 posts) -

Very tempting... gaman..shinakya.. (;;゜皿゜)

#16 Edited by RetroVirus (1491 posts) -

Holy Moly, Drew is literally on fire in that picture.

#17 Posted by Philip (127 posts) -

Signed up again, and nice to hear Ryan, been a while :(

#18 Posted by Christoffer (1921 posts) -
#19 Posted by rmanthorp (4054 posts) -

Happy mother's day!

#20 Edited by OldGuy (1575 posts) -

Ah, Mothers Day. Be sure to give your Mother some love.

#21 Posted by sleepy (23 posts) -

hearing Ryan's voice when buying the membership just broke my heart. . . miss you, duder :(

#22 Posted by Fobwashed (2228 posts) -

Welp, just stacked on another year. Site said I got a $15 coupon code as well but I'm guessing that's not actually the case. Thanks Rorie!

#23 Edited by Sparky_Buzzsaw (6391 posts) -

@rorie: Bit of a stupid question. Does the discount apply to gifting a membership?

#24 Posted by Rorie (2987 posts) -

@fobwashed: Hmm where did it say that? It does not include a store code, sorry.

#25 Posted by Draxyle (1895 posts) -

Woo! Been waiting all year for a sale, and I was just thinking of buying a month to catch up on everything; this is opportune timing.

On that note, I will be so glad if I never have to hear the "Officer Ray" ads ever again.

#26 Posted by Qblivion (78 posts) -

As a monthly member do I keep my silver badge or do I get to join the fancy gold club for the duration of this code?

#27 Posted by Rorie (2987 posts) -

@qblivion: As soon as you redeem the code you should get one of those gold thingies!

#28 Posted by ILikePopCans (773 posts) -

@rorie The receipt comes with a store code. You sure something is not wrong?

#29 Edited by Fobwashed (2228 posts) -

@rorie: After I input the code I got via e-mail, I got a confirmation email with a Discount Code:

If you want, I can PM you the code so you can check if it's a defunct one.

#30 Posted by Rorie (2987 posts) -
#31 Posted by Rorie (2987 posts) -

@rorie The receipt comes with a store code. You sure something is not wrong?

Send me the code in a PM if you can. If it's valid, then yeah, something's up!

#32 Posted by Pr1mus (3946 posts) -

@rorie I wasn't going to subscribe again but the recent news that GB is hiring new people made me change my mind.

Now these new people better not be terrible, otherwise i'll have to angrily shake my fist at the monitor and possibly send a snarky anonymous message to Jeff's tumblr.

You have been warned!

#33 Edited by ILikePopCans (773 posts) -
#34 Posted by Fobwashed (2228 posts) -
#35 Posted by SingingMenstrual (327 posts) -

@amir90 said:

I celebrated mother's day months ago. So I can easily say no to that face.

#36 Edited by Excast (1039 posts) -

Odd, I saw that there were 1900+ left available, went to get one, then it is sold out moments later.

Edit - Oh ok, I see now that it was disabled for a bit.

#37 Posted by Rorie (2987 posts) -

Sorry, disabled this for a moment while we figure out the store code issue!

#38 Edited by NikotineXero (45 posts) -

Thanks for the promotion! I bought a code, but haven't received an email with the code yet... it's been around 20 minutes. Should I wait it out or get in contact with support?

#39 Edited by xite (924 posts) -

Thanks duders!

#40 Posted by LiquidPrince (16166 posts) -

@rorie said:

I received an email receipt that had a code that said gift coupon valued at $15. I tried using it in the store (not to actually buy anything with it, but just to see if it goes through) and it said invalid code. So I guess you guys are still generating codes, but they just aren't being activated.

#41 Posted by Camelizer (104 posts) -

Great timing. This reminded me to check when my membership is up and its the 17th of this month so Happy Mothers day to me (although I'm not a mother). But on a serious note Mothers day in the US is the 11th right? Cause if not my dads gonna have some words with me next time we talk.

#42 Posted by Rorie (2987 posts) -

@nikotinexero: Yeah, it should arrive pretty quickly. Check your spam folders and your All Mail filter in gmail (if you're using it), and send me an email at support@giantbomb.com if it doesn't come in.

#43 Edited by Rorie (2987 posts) -

@rorie said:

I received an email receipt that had a code that said gift coupon valued at $15. I tried using it in the store (not to actually buy anything with it, but just to see if it goes through) and it said invalid code. So I guess you guys are still generating codes, but they just aren't being activated.

It's actually sending out the last store code that you received if you previously purchased a premium yearly membership. So it's not sending out new codes, but rather codes you should've already received. Sorry for the mixup! It'll be invalid if you've already used it, but if not, have a reminder as to what it is!

#44 Posted by Dixavd (1369 posts) -

As Mother's Day is in a different month here in the UK than the US, I'd like to say: Thanks for the fantastic late celebration!

#45 Posted by Excast (1039 posts) -

It feels nice to finally support Giantbomb with a yearly membership.

Keep doing what you do guys.

#46 Edited by HatKing (6108 posts) -

Cool. I've been waiting for an excuse to sign up for a yearly membership again.

#47 Posted by Idrus (10 posts) -

Thanks duders! After trying out a monthly sub, this pushed me to grab the year long! Can't wait to lap up more of that sweet, sweet premium content.

FYI @rorie mine went through no problem. E-mails and gift code worked without issue. :)

#48 Posted by CatDetective (15 posts) -

Woohoo! Now I'm a member until 2016.

#49 Edited by Rorie (2987 posts) -

@idrus: Right on, thanks for being a subscriber!

#50 Posted by AnotherPerson (5 posts) -

Just figured I would say thanks for the offer duders! A very good price for very good content. I look forward to the next year of continued service.