How many consoles do you have hooked up?

• 98 results
Devil240Z

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 2

Edited By Devil240Z

Poll How many consoles do you have hooked up? (22 votes)

1 68%
2 59%
3 68%
4 59%
5 59%
6 55%
7 23%
8 23%
9 9%
10+ 27%
Zero. 36%

Random I know. I was thinking about trying to clear out some space in my living room unhooking some consoles would be a good start. I have 6 hooked up to my main TV plus my PC.

PS2,PS3,PS4,X360,Wii,Dreamcast, and PC.

And I was wondering how many consoles you all have hooked up and ready to go.

• 
StarvingGamer

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 25

4 + PC

@mb said:

@devil240z said:

@beachthunder said:

Where is 0?

I have a PC, which is not a console; and a 3DS, which is not hooked up to anything...

I would call a PC a 1. its a thing hooked up to a screen that plays games. Drop the semantics.

Easy there, killer.

I'm in the same boat as beachthunder, and I definitely would not consider a gaming PC a console.

I'm pretty sure most people would agree, especially given the way the phrase "console exclusive" has been carted out again and again this console generation.

FeverChill

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 0

xbox 360 and PS2

I just recently hooked up the PS2 just to see if it still worked and yep it's still going. I would mention my laptop but I don't really use it for gaming.

rethla

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#53  Edited By rethla

PS4 and PS3 fat so i can play all playstation games. Xbox is always at standby for my monthly Halo:CE fix. And ofc the PC but there has been surprisingly few gameing hours on the PC this year, i can count the PC games on one hand wich is strange.

Edit: In some dark corner of my storageroom you will find basicly everything from Sega Mega drive and onwards.

dotpatrick

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 1

User Lists: 7

Too many.

I've got my Xbox 360 and Japanese PS2 in the guest bedroom then I've got a PS4, PS3 and Wii U hooked up in the living room.

Then I have a barcade that my wife and I are working on that has an NES, Famicom, SNES, Wii and US PS2 hooked up (although the CRT we are using can only take 3 inputs at a time) and that was been amazing for entertaining friends.

Then for extra embarrassment I have a Gamecube and N64 hooked up to a random CRT in the basement.

I have a problem.

Ezekiel

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Zero. I'm letting my brother have the PS3, since it bores me, and the Gamecube is stored away.

Avatar image for deactivated-63b0572095437
deactivated-63b0572095437

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Three that are hooked up. Wii U, XB1, PS4. I had my PC hooked to the TV for a while, but it didn't work with my new setup. Now it's hooked up to a couple monitors in my office (which I prefer).

I don't go back to play my old consoles and games often enough to justify keeping them hooked up to anything.

cocoonmoon

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

I only have my PS3 hooked up but I haven't used it in a long time. It's just far too loud.

alexl86

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 4

User Lists: 8

Let's see: PS4, Xbox 360, Wii, PS2, and I think my PS1 is still hooked up. Add my desktop and my TV currently has six gaming devices inserted into it.

omghisam

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 12

1. PC
  2. PS2
  3. PS3
  4. SNES
  5. Sega Saturn (Japanese)
  6. Wii
  7. N64
Calmgamer

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

7 if you count PC and Vita.

mike28212

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 1

I have four.

PS3, PS4, XBox360, and Wii U.

TooSweet

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#62  Edited By TooSweet

To lessen the clutter of consoles I got the Retron5. Then its the PS4, PS3, 360, Wii U and then the PC. Plus a 3DS on the side.

Avatar image for awesomeusername
awesomeusername

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 3

Four consoles. Two PS3's and two PS4's. One of each are on my tv and one of each are on my brothers.

raremonkey

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

pc, snes, genesis, xone, ps2, ps2 (this is the one in the bedroom don't know if that counts), ps3, dreamcast, wii, n64

so 9 maybe 10 if you count the 2nd ps2; also i need a new nes since my old one broke

kaos_cracker

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 8

PS4, PS3, Wii U, Xbox One. Soon to be PC and maybe Xbox 360.

Belegorm

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Put 1 since I only have ps3 hooked up, but didn't know you counted PC and that's hooked up.

Devil240Z

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#67  Edited By Devil240Z

@mb said:

@devil240z said:

@beachthunder said:

Where is 0?

I have a PC, which is not a console; and a 3DS, which is not hooked up to anything...

I would call a PC a 1. its a thing hooked up to a screen that plays games. Drop the semantics.

Easy there, killer.

I'm in the same boat as beachthunder, and I definitely would not consider a gaming PC a console.

Well to be truthful. I hadn't imagined anyone(in this forum) to not have at least one console hooked up. I wasn't trying to start some PC master race argument. I was using CONSOLE as a short hand for VIDEO GAME PLATFORM.

supermonkey122

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 4

Xbox One, Wii U, PS3, PS4, PS2, N64, Gamecube in my main room, 360 and PS1 in my bedroom. Geez, that's a lot.

whitegreyblack

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#69  Edited By whitegreyblack

Main TV: PS4, PC.

Other TV: N64, Gamecube, Wii, Saturn, Dreamcast, PS2, PS3, PS TV, Xbox, Xbox 360.

11, if you count the PC (which I do). I have a problem.

TobbRobb

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 13

Only Ps3 at the moment.

The max I had plugged in at one time was.... Mega Drive, Ps1/2/3, 360, Wii at the same time. That was mildly amusing. And fun fact: My Ps2 stayed plugged in an entire year longer than my 360, 13 years straight basically.

ViciousReiven

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#71  Edited By ViciousReiven

n64, wii, wii u, ps2, ps3, ps4, xbox, xbox 360. 8

That's hooked up, I have my tv sitting on an NES, three other NESs on the floor, and everything else (mostly) in a box in the closet.

FrodoBaggins

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Presently I have 5 systems hooked up.

Xbox 360

PS3

Wii

Wii U

Megadrive

Avatar image for deactivated-5c4a6d7d37a3f
deactivated-5c4a6d7d37a3f

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

7: Snes, Genesis, PS2, PS3, Wii, xbox, N64.

I Unplugged my NES because it refuses to play games 99% of the time and I don't need my PS1 and Gamecube plugged in right now.

dadjumper

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Famicom, Super Famicom, Mega Drive, N64, PS1, PS2 (x2. PAL and NTSC-J), PS3, Xbox, 360, Dreamcast, Gamecube, Wii, Neo Geo MVS board (if that counts)

So, 14 at the moment. I like the option to play whatever

dannyglover

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Only 3 per TV.

PC and PS3 in my bedroom

Xbox 360 and Wii U in the living room.

I move my PS4 between the two locations.

frankxiv

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 11

zero, i don't own any consoles currently. i kinda want to buy a saturn though

ripelivejam

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

2, currently ps4 and xbone though ps4 and the TV arent mine. Wii u hooked to my pc monitor. This reminds me id like a decent powered hdmi splitter.

jaycrockett

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 13

User Lists: 5

You guys with Dreamcasts hooked up do you use the VGA box and how does that hook up to modern TVs?

Corevi

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#79  Edited By Corevi

2. PS3 and PC. My Wii is sitting near my TV but isn't actually hooked up (I was playing The Last Story).

I don't have any of the new consoles and any old games that I want to play are more convenient to emulate than go across town to my storage locker and dig through boxes to find the console and game.

FrostyRyan

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

From left to right...

PS3, PS4, Xbox One, Xbox 360, Wii U.

Those are the ones hooked up to my TV. i have a laptop but it can only run indie games and old games. I have yet to obtain a real gaming PC.

fisk0

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 75

#81  Edited By fisk0  Moderator

I've got five consoles hooked up: Nintendo 64, Sega Mega Drive II, two PS2 Slims (one for each TV) and a PS3, if that counts since it's actually hooked up to my PC monitor rather than my TV.

FinalDasa

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 9

User Lists: 16

#82 FinalDasa  Moderator

Xbox One, Wii U, PS4, and Xbox 360. Trying to think of a place to put my PS3 and have it all ready to go but for now that's what I have ready to go.

slyspider

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#83  Edited By slyspider

7, but some may not actually be hooked up to work and I'm too lazy to check and at least they are sitting in the right spots to be connected

Ben_H

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 5

SNES, N64, Gamecube, PS2, Xbox 360.

Avatar image for omniscientcajun
omniscientcajun

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#85  Edited By omniscientcajun

Actively hooked up? 4 of mine (PS4, PS3, 360, and Wii U) and 2 of my roommate's (Gamecube and N64). Sitting in my closet is my now neglected Wii. Plus handhelds that see regular use (3DSXL and a Vita) and my laptop.

Avatar image for shadowswordmaster
ShadowSwordmaster

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

I have one right now and that's the PS4.

Scottjay01

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

6 at the moment, My PS2, PS3, Ps4, Wii (If I want to play GC games), Wii U and 360.
Bar the PS4 & wii, I use the rest of them frequently.

Although I'm actually in the middle of hooking up my Old TV from my parents house and hooking up my older consoles to that.

stonyman65

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

PC, PS2, PS3, and Gamecube. (I can probably disconnect that Gamecube now)

Avatar image for colourful_hippie
colourful_hippie

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Wii U, Xbox One, and PS4. My PC wouldn't count

thebrainninja

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

In order from top left to bottom right:

XONE, 360, Wii, WiiU, XBOX, PS2, PS3, PS4

Would love to put a Dreamcast in there somewhere. Power/video ports are becoming a problem.

nickhead

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 2

User Lists: 10

@sodapop7 said:

Gah why did you make me count.

NES, SNES, N64, Gamecube x2, Wii, Wii U, PS2, PS3, PS4, Xbox One and Genesis

I'd count my PC too I guess since it's pretty much only there for gaming. I do have a game room to myself these days though so I got a bit excited...

I also have an extra room in my house but its mostly for infrequently used consoles, (including my Xbox One). I recently set up my older stuff just for fun. Been thinking about recording some play-throughs of the ps2/xbox/gamecube generation.

N64, Gamecube, Xbox, PS2, Xbox 360, PS3, Xbox One, and PC.

I didn't count my PC in the poll for some reason, even though it is my most used platform.

Avatar image for deactivated-601df795ee52f
deactivated-601df795ee52f

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Between my monitor and TV (they're right next to each other) I've got a 360, PS3, Xbox One, Wii U, and uhhh... an Ouya... at the ready. So five. I'm currently ordering parts for my first actual gaming PC so if that counts it'll be six in a few weeks.

ikilledthedj

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

360 is plugged into power but not HDMI. I've pretty much exclusively been gaming on PC for thee last year and a half now. Sold my PS3 have another in the lounge room for my parents to watch shit of a USB. Ex girlfriend stole my VITA

isomeri

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 26

PlayStation 4, Xbox One, Xbox 360 and a PC currently hooked up. Looking to unplug that 360 pretty soon though.

Sergio

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 13

I have 5 consoles hooked up: PS4, PS3, Wii U, Xbox 360, and Xbox One - got it from Microsoft's Black Friday sale. I also have a PC connected to it, but I didn't count it. The end table next to the couch has a Vita, 3DS, and 3DS XL charging.

Retired and in the closet: NES, SNES, PSX, PS2, and Wii.

Daveyo520

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 12

I have 2 hooked up myself with my roommate's Wii U it would be 3. There is also another 360 sitting next to mine that is not hooked up.

I have a SNES, 2600, Gamecube and an original Xbox lying around but not hooked up to anything as well.

penguindust

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

1. PS4
  2. XBO
  3. PS3

I have a PC, too that I game on a lot but I did not count it since it is not "hooked up" to my TV. I also did not count any portables/tablets for the same reason.

Lost_Remnant

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

I have three hooked up at the moment, 360, Xbox One, and PS4. Whenever I want to play my PS3 I bring it in and take out the HDMI cable from my PS4 and plug it into my PS3. It isn't the most convenient method but I do not have room for four consoles and since my PS3 gets the least use, I keep it in another room until I need it. I still have a massive 360 backlog so that will probably stay in the mix for quite a while. I hope to replace it with a Wii U at some point.

ProfessorEss

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 11

#99  Edited By ProfessorEss

1. PS3 Phat in my bedroom for movies. PixelJunk Shooter and Super Stardust get some action from time to time though.

2. 360 Slim in my living room primarily for Dance Central, Happy Action Theatre, Raymen and Lego games.

3. A borrowed (probably for life at this point) Wii in the living room almost exclusively used for Mario Party.

4. And an old 360 at the cottage for media, more Lego and occasional grinders like Just Cause 2, Skyrim, Viva PInata, etc.

That's also all the home consoles I own. I occasionally feel regret but I'm not a collector. I have PCs in my office, kitchen and living room where most of the heavy lifting gets done for now.