Avatar image for weegieanawrench
weegieanawrench

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 7

#5  Edited By weegieanawrench

Zombie2011 sighs because this is yet another thread about the Endurance Run. Every thread created about starting a new ER significantly reduces the chance of the crew ever doing one again.  

Community, stop the madness.

sarge1445

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 1

User Lists: 5

#6  Edited By sarge1445

ahh but its hurts for there not to another endurance run there so amazing

FluxWaveZ

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 6

#7  Edited By FluxWaveZ
@sarge1445 said:
" Hey I am just saying kind of weird kind of out of no where it fits the mold "
The problem isn't what your "suggestion" consists of. The problem is that you made any kind of suggestion involving a future Endurance Run. Maybe you don't know this, but there have probably been literally a hundred threads on an eventual Endurance Run now. Heck, a member of the staff made a parody thread almost 2 years ago jokingly suggesting a list of odd game choices for a future ER. The staff have made 2-3 remarks saying the more threads that they see like this popping up, the more a future Endurance Run will be delayed.  

No one cares about your opinion on what would be a good Endurance Run at this point. Not us and absolutely not the Giant Bomb staff.
Avatar image for weegieanawrench
weegieanawrench

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#8  Edited By weegieanawrench
@sarge1445: I totally agree with you, but ER's are a shitload of work, especially for whoever's editing the videos (Vinny or Drew). When they want to do another ER, they will. 
rjayb89

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 17

#10  Edited By rjayb89

No Caption Provided
LiquidSwords

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 1

#11  Edited By LiquidSwords

GB community your suggestion fall on deaf ears, when will you understand this!

ryanwho

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 0

#12  Edited By ryanwho

Episode 1: 
*audible sigh* 
long silence 
*audible sigh* 
Tune in next time!

Vorbis

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 11

#13  Edited By Vorbis

They would only ever use Green Heart

I kid, I kid.    

sarge1445

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#14  Edited By sarge1445

I truly wonder if there will be another and if so what game

Rave

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 1

#15  Edited By Rave

Sucks that as a community we all get so worked up over ER threads, I can understand the staff not wanting to talk about it or do another but as a community we shit on everyone who isnt in the "know" and mentions it. Who cares? God forbid there is a popular feature on this site that people would love to see more of, there is way worse stuff to say than "I really hope the staff does another endurance run". If they dont want to talk about it fine, I understand. Lets not shit on everyone who mentions it, if you dont want to talk about it dont reply to the fucking thread.
drac96

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 12

#16  Edited By drac96

I'm going to bet that Hyperdimension Neptunia isn't worth playing at all. It especially doesn't need an endurance run. 

sarge1445

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#17  Edited By sarge1445
@drac96 said:
" I'm going to bet that Hyperdimension Neptunia isn't worth playing at all. It especially doesn't need an endurance run.  "
because deadly premonition was totally worth while
Lautaro

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 4

#18  Edited By Lautaro
@Rave said:
" Sucks that as a community we all get so worked up over ER threads, I can understand the staff not wanting to talk about it or do another but as a community we shit on everyone who isnt in the "know" and mentions it. Who cares? God forbid there is a popular feature on this site that people would love to see more of, there is way worse stuff to say than "I really hope the staff does another endurance run". If they dont want to talk about it fine, I understand. Lets not shit on everyone who mentions it, if you dont want to talk about it dont reply to the fucking thread. "
How dare you bro, having a different opinion. In all seriousness though, people do get particularly mad about shit like this which I don't get. It is a popular feature, the idea that the staff aren't going to do one because they see a lot of threads about it is laughable. This is coming from someone who doesn't even watch the ERs.
Synthballs

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#19  Edited By Synthballs

I'm hoping they do another one to shut people up about them. I don't like them and I don't like hearing about them all the god damn time

drac96

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#20  Edited By drac96
@sarge1445 said:
" @drac96 said:
" I'm going to bet that Hyperdimension Neptunia isn't worth playing at all. It especially doesn't need an endurance run.  "
because deadly premonition was totally worth while "
At least Deadly Premonition has some kind of charm. Have you ever played a Gust, Nippon Ichi, and  Idea Factory crossover game? Deadly Premonition is pure gold in comparison.
mutha3

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#21  Edited By mutha3
@Lautaro said:

" @Rave said:

" Sucks that as a community we all get so worked up over ER threads, I can understand the staff not wanting to talk about it or do another but as a community we shit on everyone who isnt in the "know" and mentions it. Who cares? God forbid there is a popular feature on this site that people would love to see more of, there is way worse stuff to say than "I really hope the staff does another endurance run". If they dont want to talk about it fine, I understand. Lets not shit on everyone who mentions it, if you dont want to talk about it dont reply to the fucking thread. "
How dare you bro, having a different opinion. In all seriousness though, people do get particularly mad about shit like this which I don't get. It is a popular feature, the idea that the staff aren't going to do one because they see a lot of threads about it is laughable. This is coming from someone who doesn't even watch the ERs. "
The problem is that we have gotten, like, literally hundreds of threads about this shit.

@drac96 said:
"At least Deadly Premonition has some kind of charm. Have you ever played a Gust, Nippon Ichi, and  Idea Factory crossover game? Deadly Premonition is pure gold in comparison. "

I love DP, but no way in fucking hell is it mechanically more competent then even the bad NIS games. 

This Neptunia one looks like garbage from what has been shown, though.
Avatar image for endlessobsidian
EndlessObsidian

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#22  Edited By EndlessObsidian

This video pretty much sums up how I feel about ER threads at this point.

drac96

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#23  Edited By drac96

@drac96 said:
"At least Deadly Premonition has some kind of charm. Have you ever played a Gust, Nippon Ichi, and  Idea Factory crossover game? Deadly Premonition is pure gold in comparison. "
I love DP, but no way in fucking hell is it mechanically more competent then even the bad NIS games.   This Neptunia one looks like garbage from what has been shown, though. "
Don't get me wrong, I love NIS games on their own. I just think when they team up with Gust and Idea Factory on these crossover games they're awful. I'd take Disgaea over Deadly Premonition any day haha.
mutha3

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#24  Edited By mutha3
@drac96: Oh.

Well I've never played one of those, so I can't really comment on that! I'm sure your right, though. Idea Factory and, to a lesser extent, Gust are really shitty developers. 

It seems NIS isn't enough to balance that out, huh?
karatetron

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#25  Edited By karatetron

No Caption Provided
Chirag4

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#26  Edited By Chirag4

Let's shit all over this guy cos he's new and likes the previous work done by the staff! :D 

Real classy.

Gabriel

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#27  Edited By Gabriel

Automatic banning for asking or creating a thread pertaining to a new endurance run is looking like a viable option.

jkz

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 3

#28  Edited By jkz
@Chirag4 said:
" Let's shit all over this guy cos he's new and likes the previous work done by the staff! :D  Real classy. "
This. 

Keep it classy, gentlemen.