Is this week's UPF is open to all?

bluesun

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 1

Just noticed it doesn't have the premium label... presume is it open to allow everyone to farewell Drew?

ToySoldier83

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 0

Yes, it looks like is going to stream on youtube as well. The description on there states its Drew's final farewell.

MeierTheRed

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

I'm sure it will be, would be weird for them to gate it off. And as @toysoldier83 mentioned there is a scheduled stream on YouTube.

Avatar image for deactivated-64162a4f80e83
deactivated-64162a4f80e83

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 5

Also wouldn't surprise me if this ends up being a switch stream as they don't appear to have one advertised yet.

Avatar image for deactivated-5b85a38d6c493
deactivated-5b85a38d6c493

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 3

I didn't notice that. That's cool, and makes sense considering it will be a big farewell to Drew.

paulmako

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

It will also double up as A Farewell to Arms

Castiel

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 14

Plus the thumbnail is a stack of folded t-shirts. That has significant importance if you are well aware of Drew's origin story.

Wemibelle

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 76

User Lists: 11

@yesiamaduck said:

Also wouldn't surprise me if this ends up being a switch stream as they don't appear to have one advertised yet.

Jeff said during the Bombcast that there would be a Switch stream in addition to UPF on Friday.

Avatar image for deactivated-64162a4f80e83
deactivated-64162a4f80e83

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@yesiamaduck said:

Jeff said during the Bombcast that there would be a Switch stream in addition to UPF on Friday.

Ah haven't heard the podcast yet

Strike what I said from the record.

forteexe21

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Friday will be a Unprofessional Switch Drew release stream (Mario) Party feat. Zelda.

sagesebas

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 3

I hope it focuses on drew, they could watch some old clips play drew games, SHOW DREW ALL THE LOVE DAMMNIT!!!!

Puchiko

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#13  Edited By Puchiko

I just hope they fix the video issues. I haven't been able to watch any live streams for the last few months from the site anymore even at low settings cause it keeps pausing every few minutes or crashing. Don't have any issues with other sites like Amazon or Youtube at HD.

gkhan

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 4

I hope Drew just talks about Formula 1 and flight simulators for two hours. A send-off, Drew-style!

maginnovision

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@sagesebas: I don't think that's appropriate for friends or co-workers. Gratuitous use of his latest meme and maybe some wipes but that's it. These guys are more likely to have fun with his last day than punish him with a living mirror or this is your life style show.

You could always build your own drew playlist though at qlcrew.com

dr_monocle

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#16  Edited By dr_monocle

RIP chat cooldown

Nodima

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 13

@sagesebas: I don't think that's appropriate for friends or co-workers. Gratuitous use of his latest meme and maybe some wipes but that's it. These guys are more likely to have fun with his last day than punish him with a living mirror or this is your life style show.

You could always build your own drew playlist though at qlcrew.com

Drew himself said on the podcast that he's been looking for old clips to bring back and watch with the guys during the stream during one of the final mailbag questions asking what some of his favorite memories were.

maginnovision

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@nodima: Ah, so it's a drew thing. That's different. Well maybe people will get what they want after all.

HolocaustWolf

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

UPF is a compilation of Strut F highlights.

Avatar image for deactivated-5b85a38d6c493
deactivated-5b85a38d6c493

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@dr_monocle: I will :blink(or :danscanlon) every 300 seconds.

Onemanarmyy

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 2

We will all witness the last moments of White Man Blinking.

DanishingAct

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

This one's gonna hurt.

ripelivejam

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@puchiko said:

I just hope they fix the video issues. I haven't been able to watch any live streams for the last few months from the site anymore even at low settings cause it keeps pausing every few minutes or crashing. Don't have any issues with other sites like Amazon or Youtube at HD.

http://www.giantbomb.com/forums/bug-reporting-33/video-problems-get-in-here-1768645/

make sure to use the report button when having issues.

bluesun

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

jay_ray

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 6

This UPF will also be the GDC show so I have to assume you should be ready for the Lang Zone

spurio

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Drew is leaving :O oh jeez, been away from the site too long!. Any news on new west coast staff members?

Puchiko

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#27  Edited By Puchiko

So every time it bugs out I need to push the button? Don't really want to spam the button every 5 minutes. It seems to be a bandwith issue since they switched CDNs so how would I report that?

@ripelivejam said:

@puchiko said:

http://www.giantbomb.com/forums/bug-reporting-33/video-problems-get-in-here-1768645/

ripelivejam

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@puchiko: then post in the thread, man. they want to hear about the issues you're having, clearly. how else will it get fixed without clear feedback? posts like yours here tend to get lost in the noise.

@rorie @wcarle foe what it's worth.

rorie

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 4

@puchiko said:

So every time it bugs out I need to push the button? Don't really want to spam the button every 5 minutes. It seems to be a bandwith issue since they switched CDNs so how would I report that?

@ripelivejam said:

@puchiko said:

There are indeed a couple of threads in Bug Reporting where we're collating feedback like this.

And yes, this will be a free UPF.

FadedOasis

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

I was late to the party, so I was watching the stream of this week's UPF delayed on YouTube. Suddenly, my stream cuts out, and the video is no longer available. I guess it was just pulled down? How long does it normally take before the acrhived version shows up on the site? I'd really like to watch the last 15 minutes.

bassguygt

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

I noticed it disappeared and cut out on YouTube too.

rorie

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 4

I was late to the party, so I was watching the stream of this week's UPF delayed on YouTube. Suddenly, my stream cuts out, and the video is no longer available. I guess it was just pulled down? How long does it normally take before the acrhived version shows up on the site? I'd really like to watch the last 15 minutes.

It shouldn't be more than a couple of hours, usually.