Jim Sterling (and others) have a few words for you pirates

• 176 results

This topic is locked from further discussion.

LordAssinhiemr

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

#1  Edited By LordAssinhiemr

I know, I know....you don't care what Sterling thinks. But let's listen to what he has to say first:

So you don't like Sterling. I understand. Maybe you'll like this guy better:

http://www.tweakguides.com/Piracy_10.html 

Right, that doesn't work for you. How about something else?

http://www.gamepro.com/article/features/215976/the-cost-of-piracy/  

Yeah, shitty blogs are shitty. Too bad today is a shitty day:

http://www.gameinformer.com/blogs/members/b/di5a5terp13ce_blog/archive/2010/11/05/a-look-into-gaming-piracy-console-modification-and-the-effects-it-has-on-the-industry.aspx 

http://www.bruceongames.com/2008/04/23/game-piracy/ 

http://reclaimyourgame.com/content.php?626-Piracy-and-Its-Effects

In 2009, Activision-Blizzard saw its highly-successful first-person-shooter game, Call of Duty: Modern Warfare 2, become a target for pirates with a blow-out figure of
4.1 million downloads via ‘Torrents’ alone. Electronic Arts strong-selling life-simulation title, Sims 3, received similar treatments with roughly 3.2 million copies downloaded illegally. While many Consumers dispute the credence of ‘a pirated product equating to a lost legitimate sale’, the fact is Activision-Blizzard, as well as Electronic Arts, saw some economic loss behind the piracy of Modern Warfare 2 and The Sims 3. And these are with just two popular PC Game released in 2009. 

TRANSLATION: If you are a pirate, you're a thief. Thank you for helping making the industry we value less valuable. Good job, assholes.
wrathofconn

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 12

#2  Edited By wrathofconn
@LordAssinhiemr: I approve of this message.
CL60

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 5

#3  Edited By CL60

isn't he a little late? All he did was say things that have been said for years, then add insults to them.

mordukai

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 1

#4  Edited By mordukai

Sterling is just a glorified troll. You can tell mommy and daddy did not give him enough attention as a child so now he is making up for it. 

LordAssinhiemr

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#5  Edited By LordAssinhiemr
@CL60 said:
" isn't he a little late? All he did was say things that have been said for years, then add insults to them. "
Apparently not, considering people are still doing it and still defending it.
JoeyRavn

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 2

User Lists: 3

#6  Edited By JoeyRavn

Sterling and piracy. Boy, doesn't this topic sound appealing!

CL60

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#7  Edited By CL60
@LordAssinhiemr said:
" @CL60 said:
" isn't he a little late? All he did was say things that have been said for years, then add insults to them. "
Apparently not, considering people are still doing it and still defending it. "
What does that have to do with his arguments being used for years already? All he did was say things that have been said for years, then add insults to them. All in all, pointless video.
LordAssinhiemr

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#8  Edited By LordAssinhiemr
@Mordukai said:
" Sterling is just a glorified troll. You can tell mommy and daddy did not give him enough attention as a child so now he is making up for it.  "
He may be a troll, but when you decide to debate what he's actually talking about, well.....
blueduck

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#9  Edited By blueduck

Pirating is stealing however it does not hurt the industry has much as they claim it does, the examples you use help prove it. Call of Duty MW2 sold more than any other game and is one of the most mainstream games around (By  that I mean even your grandparents know about it) and it only got pirated 4.1 million times. Same deal with the Sims. While I understand 4.1 million time is still a lot your claim that its bringing down the industry is crazy since most games are not even close to pirated as the most well known games the ones you just used as your example. But I want to be fair to the game industry since they've always returned the favor! right!

LordAssinhiemr

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#10  Edited By LordAssinhiemr
@blueduck said:
" Pirating is stealing however it does not hurt the industry has much as they claim it does, the examples you use help prove it. Call of Duty MW2 sold more than any other game and is one of the most mainstream games around (By  that I mean even your grandparents know about it) and it only got pirated 4.1 million times. Same deal with the Sims. While I understand 4.1 million time is still a lot you claim that its bringing down the industry is crazy since most games are not even close to pirated as the most well known games the ones you just used as your example. But I want to be fair to the game industry since they've always returned the favor! right! "
It may not hurt the industry as much as they claim, but it's still hurting it. That is indisputable.
Blueman

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#11  Edited By Blueman

I didn't know he was English. Also, i agree with everything he said, for a change.

RsistncE

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#13  Edited By RsistncE

Jim Sterling is an idiot and you're just as big an idiot for simplifying the matter into such a stupid way as he has done. 

I counter your stupidity with this.

benjaebe

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 1

User Lists: 6

#14  Edited By benjaebe
@RsistncE said:
" Jim Sterling is an idiot and you're just as big an idiot for simplifying the matter into such a stupid way as he has done. 

I counter your stupidity with this. "
Extra Credits? Hell, they're worse than Sterling.
RsistncE

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#15  Edited By RsistncE
@benjaebe said:
" @RsistncE said:
" Jim Sterling is an idiot and you're just as big an idiot for simplifying the matter into such a stupid way as he has done. 

Extra Credits? Hell, they're worse than Sterling. "
I've never seen any of their stuff before but I'm surprised if that's true because the guy talks in such a calm, logical and clear manner in this video. 

Unlike Sterling who spews nonsense 90% of the time he opens his gaping maw.
Rothbart

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 4

#16  Edited By Rothbart

Yeah, it's all well and good if you live in a country where games and technology are easily available, but in Italy and most other poorer countries pirating isn't even an issue, it's a way of life. I'm guessing that most of those figures for pirated games don't come from American gamers, but from foreigners who just want to play the game for a weekend or two with their friends.

flufflogic

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 10

#17  Edited By flufflogic

Piracy of games is the same as piracy of movies, however; it is the people who don't have the decency to pay for it if they like it that are hurting the industry. Surveys done in the past have shown that a large margin of people who pirate movies buy them later on DVD. This isn't true of music and games; I assume it's because the thrill of the game is the playing, and once it's finished there's little to go back to. Films, by being a closed narrative, are good for repeated views, and games can't match that usually. 

Devil's advocacy, natch.

mordukai

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#18  Edited By mordukai
@LordAssinhiemr: WHat? Piracy? What is there really more to say?! This subject has been debated for years and to the death.
Sanryd

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#19  Edited By Sanryd
@Rothbart said:
" Yeah, it's all well and good if you live in a country where games and technology are easily available, but in Italy and most other poorer countries pirating isn't even an issue, it's a way of life. I'm guessing that most of those figures for pirated games don't come from American gamers, but from foreigners who just want to play the game for a weekend or two with their friends. "
Do they not have access to the internet in said foreign countries?
RsistncE

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#20  Edited By RsistncE
@LordAssinhiemr said:
" @blueduck said:
" Pirating is stealing however it does not hurt the industry has much as they claim it does, the examples you use help prove it. Call of Duty MW2 sold more than any other game and is one of the most mainstream games around (By  that I mean even your grandparents know about it) and it only got pirated 4.1 million times. Same deal with the Sims. While I understand 4.1 million time is still a lot you claim that its bringing down the industry is crazy since most games are not even close to pirated as the most well known games the ones you just used as your example. But I want to be fair to the game industry since they've always returned the favor! right! "
It may not hurt the industry as much as they claim, but it's still hurting it. That is indisputable. "
And the same could be said about the kind of damage that big players have done to consumer rights (ex. Sony as of late). An industry that is expected to hit $68.3 billion in sales alone by 2012 does not need your protection - it can buy all the protection it needs.
RsistncE

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#21  Edited By RsistncE
@tdk08: He's probably talking about console games since those are usually unreasonably expensive or just downright unavailable in a lot of countries outside of the economic powerhouses.
Pinworm45

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#22  Edited By Pinworm45

Why do people still debate this? both sides are retarded.

RsistncE

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#23  Edited By RsistncE
@Pinworm45 said:
" Why do people still debate this? both sides are retarded. "
Exactly. The topic is incredibly complex and both sides simplify it into idiotic camps based on some of the dumbest assumptions and logical fallacies I've ever heard.
Turtlemayor333

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 2

#24  Edited By Turtlemayor333

I'm getting sick of this dismissive "X is a just troll" attitude whenever you see anything like this on the internet anymore. The word "troll" itself has been raped and pillaged over the last year and a half worse than any DS or PSP library. Whoever said Jim isn't making any new arguments here is correct, but the arguments Adam Sessler makes on the soapbox aren't quite original either. He's generally respected here, right? It isn't about who came up with the argument first but getting as many people to see it as possible, and that's why you also see these blogs all on the same issues.

And to that "Extra Credits" thing: those solutions aren't new, in fact some have already been tried and have failed with gamers who would watch such a clip. He proposes rewards for people who buy games new - which is exactly what's been happening with these damn preorder bonuses that everyone on the internet hates. Nobody can make a video like this that doesn't simplify some part of the argument to some degree. 

I don't get how people who don't pirate things can possibly empathize with pirates. Most of them whether it's games or music or whatever talk about whatever sins the company has committed to justify it ("The industry sold out years ago and none of this will affect Lady Gaga anyway so that's why I'll pirate The Fame") and then turn around to outright insult you for doing things the fair way ("You use Amazon MP3? LOL!"). Jim hit this whole thing right on the head. The foreign countries argument is the only thing with any shred of legitimacy.

Oldirtybearon

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 2

#25  Edited By Oldirtybearon

people excuse and justify their piracy because they know it's shitty, or because they don't want to appear like shitty people. More often than not, piracy stems from a lack of income, disposable or otherwise. Culturally we are driven to obtain what we want by any means necessary, and I think that is one of the reasons piracy is so rampant this generation (I mean this generation of people, as well as it being easy as hell). When I was much younger, I pirated the hell out of PC games like Doom and Duke Nukem, as well as Wolfenstein and Syndicate. Starcraft came from a friend on a burned CD, for instance. People often grow up, and when they gain disposable income they more often than not start spending it on the things they used to pirate. I'm not trying to downplay the effect that piracy obviously has, but hopefully I can explain the reasons (not excuses) why it seems a lot of people turn to piracy. 

Rothbart

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#26  Edited By Rothbart
@tdk08 said:
" @Rothbart said:
" Yeah, it's all well and good if you live in a country where games and technology are easily available, but in Italy and most other poorer countries pirating isn't even an issue, it's a way of life. I'm guessing that most of those figures for pirated games don't come from American gamers, but from foreigners who just want to play the game for a weekend or two with their friends. "
Do they not have access to the internet in said foreign countries? "
I don't see how access to the Internet changes much, it's still cheaper and easier to pirate things than to buy them. When you can easily get a bootleg Xbox 360 and some blank discs on the Sunday market, why spend the money and effort to search out a reputable store when you can just give your devices to your tech savvy friend and have all the game you want? Keep in mind, the pervading sense of lawfulness that Americans feel doesn't exist in Italy, and I suspect in many other parts of the world. Not to say that I condone such behavior, personally I try to buy all my games legitimately, but the reasons why people pirate things are obvious; it's faster and cheaper, and the concept of theft is simply viewed very differently.
audiosnag

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#27  Edited By audiosnag

You know what that reminded me of? Donkey Kong Country had some effing rad music.
But also yeah he makes valid points but people are gonna steal shit. I don't see that ever changing. Cause they're jerks.

Crixaliz

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#28  Edited By Crixaliz
@RsistncE said:
" @Pinworm45 said:
Exactly. The topic is incredibly complex and both sides simplify it into idiotic camps based on some of the dumbest assumptions and logical fallacies I've ever heard. "
Well put sir!
LordAssinhiemr

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#29  Edited By LordAssinhiemr
@RsistncE said:

I've given plenty more than just a video. Countering with something as simple as that is lame.
Cameron

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#30  Edited By Cameron

I don't know who this guy is, but I liked the video. 

I think the problem with the traditional 'piracy is wrong' argument is that it is just way too easy to say "so what?" Why should I care that it's wrong? To this person, there is very little you can say to further try to convince them that they should stop. Someone can admit that piracy is just as wrong as stealing a physical item, but also say that they would steal physical items if there was an equally low chance of being caught. While the wrongness of piracy might give them some reason not to do it, the prospect of free stuff with no consequences is a much stronger reason to do it. And let's face it, not many people are being punished for pirating Modern Warfare 2.

While I think this 'so what?' response is the only workable one, it isn't the common one. Sterling is right that people try to justify piracy way too much and I think trying to justify piracy isn't going to work. As Sterling points out, none of the common excuses make much sense. 

So, I think Sterling is right, pirates need to stop trying to justify themselves. However, I also think the 'so what?' position is a fine position to take. If you don't care that piracy is wrong, it doesn't seem as though the anti-pirate has much more to say.

AlexW00d

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#31  Edited By AlexW00d
@Rothbart said:
Your points are probably valid and all, but calling Italy a 'poorer' country makes you seem like a huge buffoon.  Obviously it is poorer than America, but so is pretty much every other country in the world.
Gizmo

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#32  Edited By Gizmo

What about PC gamers that get stung by shitty console ports that don't have demos? Unacceptable framerates and menu/ui issues... 

Do PC gamers just have to purchase these games blindly?

RsistncE

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#33  Edited By RsistncE
@LordAssinhiemr said:
" @RsistncE said:

I've given plenty more than just a video. Countering with something as simple as that is lame. "
Did you even watch it? That video actually GETS IT. It presents a level headed discussion regarding the topic of piracy instead of the lunacy that usually get's presented by anti-piracy extremists like yourself (or pro-piracy extremists on the other end).
LordAssinhiemr

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#34  Edited By LordAssinhiemr
@RsistncE said:
" @Pinworm45 said:
Exactly. The topic is incredibly complex and both sides simplify it into idiotic camps based on some of the dumbest assumptions and logical fallacies I've ever heard. "
This is more black and white than you think. You're suffering from Pirate Denial Syndrome.

Keep splattering your gray paint all over this. Smarter people see the painting for what it is.
Pinworm45

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#35  Edited By Pinworm45
@LordAssinhiemr said:

" @RsistncE said:

" @Pinworm45 said:

This is more black and white than you think. You're suffering from Pirate Denial Syndrome. Keep splattering your gray paint all over this. Smarter people see the painting for what it is. "
Did you miss the part where he said BOTH sides do it? Christ, you people are the same as politics. If some guy says he disagrees with a liberal policy, well christ allmighty he must be a tea partier trying to get rid of evolution in schools who worships cardboard cuttouts of Bush.
Rothbart

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#36  Edited By Rothbart
@AlexW00d: Eh, point taken, but I was really talking about the south of Italy. Now that place is really messed up, you want to talk about a polarized economy... Just wanted to refute my being a buffoon, carry on.
RsistncE

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#37  Edited By RsistncE
@Pinworm45 said:

" @LordAssinhiemr said:

" @RsistncE said:

" @Pinworm45 said:

This is more black and white than you think. You're suffering from Pirate Denial Syndrome. Keep splattering your gray paint all over this. Smarter people see the painting for what it is. "
Did you miss the part where he said BOTH sides do it? Christ, you people are the same as politics. If some guy says he disagrees with a liberal policy, well christ allmighty he must be a tea partier trying to get rid of evolution in schools who worships cardboard cuttouts of Bush. "
I was about to say the same thing. This guy is pretty much the George Bush of video games. 

IF URE NOT WITH US THEN URE WITH THA PYRUTS HURRRRRR 

Played Cowboys and Indians too much as a child methinks? 

PS. Yes, clearly I am not smart enough to see it for what it is. Just like I wasn't smart enough to get into one of the top Universities in the world and into one of the hardest programs to get into in the entire school itself. Resorting to personal insults is retarded and is just making me look at you in a manner that says, "Jesus this guy has no idea what he's talking about."
Avatar image for deactivated-5f00787182625
deactivated-5f00787182625

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 3

Sterling is a clown, but everything I have seen I actually agree with him. His blog about the length of games and this thing is pretty spot on. I haven't seen much else that he has done to be honest, and I can totally see why people would find him annoying, but he clearly isn't completely a troll. 

Regarding piracy, it's all about supply and demand. I'm providing demand in buying games so there's not much else I can do.

2HeadedNinja

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#39  Edited By 2HeadedNinja
@Turtlemayor333 said: 
And to that "Extra Credits" thing: those solutions aren't new, in fact some have already been tried and have failed with gamers who would watch such a clip. He proposes rewards for people who buy games new - which is exactly what's been happening with these damn preorder bonuses that everyone on the internet hates. Nobody can make a video like this that doesn't simplify some part of the argument to some degree.    
Well, I don't think thats what he was suggesting .Think about this: I own a crapload of games from EA, most of them are connected to my EA account. EA loves to release DLC. Why is it not possible that if I bought X game and connected them to my EA account I get for example Shadowbroker for Mass Effect 2 for free? Thats a way to reward your customer that wont cost you the world and makes the customer less likely to screw you over.
napalm

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#40  Edited By napalm

Why do we still have topics about Jim Sterling? Why? Go to Destructoid if you can't seem to stuff your fat face with anymore Jim Sterling.

LordAssinhiemr

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#41  Edited By LordAssinhiemr
@Pinworm45 said:

" @LordAssinhiemr said:

" @RsistncE said:

" @Pinworm45 said:

Did you miss the part where he said BOTH sides do it? Christ, you people are the same as politics. If some guy says he disagrees with a liberal policy, well christ allmighty he must be a tea partier trying to get rid of evolution in schools who worships cardboard cuttouts of Bush. "
I don't care.

I don't see this as a complex issue. The only people who make it complex are pirates themselves. If it wasn't for their millions of excuses behind pirating, there wouldn't be such a clusterfuck of philosophy behind it. The issue has and always has been simple. You want to own something that was made for profit, you pay for it. This has been the basic strain of our economy. You don't have to like it, you don't even have to think it's fair. However, you don't have the right to take copyrighted material for free, unless the creator and/or seller of such gave you permission to do so.

But if you do want this to be complex, I'll make it complex. But I won't add complexity in favor of pirating, seeing how pirates have been able to do that all by themselves. Instead, I'll probe the minds of those who do it. I'll ask them how much they value the industry. I'll question whether or not they respect the effort that goes into what they are stealing. I'll ask them to bring their retorts to anti-piracy to a developer.

Then we'll be all about complex.

@RsistncE said:

" @Pinworm45 said:

" @LordAssinhiemr said:

" @RsistncE said:

" @Pinworm45 said:

I was about to say the same thing. This guy is pretty much the George Bush of video games.  IF URE NOT WITH US THEN URE WITH THA PYRUTS HURRRRRR  Played Cowboys and Indians too much as a child methinks?  PS. Yes, clearly I am not smart enough to see it for what it is. Just like I wasn't smart enough to get into one of the top Universities in the world and into one of the hardest programs to get into in the entire school itself. Resorting to personal insults is retarded and is just making me look at you in a manner that says, "Jesus this guy has no idea what he's talking about." "
 I find it extremely amusing you're going to talk about insulting while pretty much calling me Bush.

How about we talk about the other articles? Oh, right, Sterling is an ass.
Cirdain

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: -1

#42  Edited By Cirdain
RsistncE

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#43  Edited By RsistncE
@LordAssinhiemr: You wan't to know why you don't see this as a complex issue? Because you have an inability to accept any logic other than your own incredibly flawed conceptions about how things are or should be. Additionally you're basing all your arguments on your beliefs concerning socioeconomic principles which essentially means you can just adjust your system to match your arguments any way you see fit. The fact of the matter is that copyright infringement is a very complex issue; if it was as simple as you claim it is then it would have been solved years ago but it hasn't been.
empfeix

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#44  Edited By empfeix
@LordAssinhiemr: 

How do you feel about secondary piracy?  You know, when you go to a friends house and everyone watches a blu-ray rip from his htpc.  The thing is piracy is so acceptable today most people do not even think about it.  I have never come across someone, gamer or not, young or old, who has gotten upset when we watch a movie thats downloaded for example.  Everytime I bust out my dreamcast with a disk loaded full of NES roms everyone just loves it. 

I realize that there are of course people that do zero piracy across the board, and for that I commend them that is quite a feat.  But I would like to know your views on piracy by association as it were.
LordAssinhiemr

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#45  Edited By LordAssinhiemr
@RsistncE said:

" @LordAssinhiemr: You wan't to know why you don't see this as a complex issue? Because you have an inability to accept any logic other than your own incredibly flawed conceptions about how things are or should be. Additionally you're basing all your arguments on your beliefs concerning socioeconomic principles which essentially means you can just adjust your system to match your arguments any way you see fit. The fact of the matter is that copyright infringement is a very complex issue; if it was as simple as you claim it is then it would have been solved years ago but it hasn't been. "

Are you going to tell me where I'm wrong or are you going to keep spewing paragraphs that run around in circles?  

If you want to discuss copyright infringement, the basic principle behind it is just that, basic. I make something, I copyright it and you don't fucking copy or steal it. The only reason it's complex to you is because the digital age has spawned a bunch of hackers who are intent in finding holes within the law books. It becomes complex when people on internet forums debate everything and where people start blurring the issue. 

Exactly when should have any of these problems been solved? Years ago, huh? Would that be pre or post broadband? How many fucking people do you think had 20mbps ten years ago, let alone DSL?

http://www.copyright.gov/help/faq/

There's nothing complex there.

So....where are you going to start telling me if pirating is acceptable or not? Also, please quote me where I use my "socioeconomic principles" to adjust any argument, especially when I've been saying the same fucking thing for days.
mike

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: -1

#46  Edited By mike

I have no idea who Jim Sterling is.

oatz

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#47  Edited By oatz

I'm still going to download whatever I want. 

Come at me, bro.

RsistncE

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#48  Edited By RsistncE
@LordAssinhiemr said:
" @RsistncE said:
" @LordAssinhiemr: You wan't to know why you don't see this as a complex issue? Because you have an inability to accept any logic other than your own incredibly flawed conceptions about how things are or should be. Additionally you're basing all your arguments on your beliefs concerning socioeconomic principles which essentially means you can just adjust your system to match your arguments any way you see fit. The fact of the matter is that copyright infringement is a very complex issue; if it was as simple as you claim it is then it would have been solved years ago but it hasn't been. "
Are you going to tell me where I'm wrong or are you going to keep spewing paragraphs that run around in circles?    If you want to discuss copyright infringement, the basic principle behind it is just that, basic.   So....where are you going to start telling me if pirating is acceptable or not? "
I would have if you had actually presented any arguments; instead all you've done is posted that video from last week of that fat bumbling imbecile Jim Sterling. You haven't said anything of actually merit in this whole thread other than claim piracy is stealing (which I've already pretty clearly refuted because you're just arguing semantics). Feel free to leave a logically deduced post as to why piracy is a black and white issue and I'll see if I can get to it later this evening.
mordukai

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#49  Edited By mordukai
@MB said:
" I have no idea who Jim Sterling is. "
I wish I was in the same position as you. 
Jimbo

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#50  Edited By Jimbo
@MB said:
" I have no idea who Jim Sterling is. "
I'm pretty sure it's just Jabba the Hutt with a pair of aviators.