JRPG Addiction

SolidOcelot

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 9

User Lists: 5

Edited By SolidOcelot

I don't know what came over me, but i bought Lost Odyssey, Infinite Undiscovery, and The Last Remnant. I just wanted to know from people who have played any of them, what i should expect, NO SPOILERS, but game play and overall experience opinions are more than welcome, THNKS 

SolidOcelot

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 9

#1  Edited By SolidOcelot

I don't know what came over me, but i bought Lost Odyssey, Infinite Undiscovery, and The Last Remnant. I just wanted to know from people who have played any of them, what i should expect, NO SPOILERS, but game play and overall experience opinions are more than welcome, THNKS 

End_Boss

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 1

#2  Edited By End_Boss

You should expect JRPGs.

The_Ish

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 0

#3  Edited By The_Ish

The Last Remnant is pretty typical JRPG fair, with one exception: It's got a very unique, and fun battle system.

Don't know about the other two.

luce

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 4

#4  Edited By luce

typical rpg style gameplay (except for Last Remnant) but Lost Odyssey has a great story

idk a thing about infinite undiscovery though

Sprizmo

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 2

#5  Edited By Sprizmo

Sell all of them and buy Tales Of Vesperia. Absolutely excellent, solid, beautiful JRPG. And for the love of god, give it a few hours to catch on, too many people give up on it before they realize how great it really is.

LeoMinor

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 3

#6  Edited By LeoMinor

I really want to play The Last Remnant, but I hear it has some framerate issues.  Anyone else notice these or have they put out a patch to fix anything?

Icil

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#7  Edited By Icil
@LeoMinor said:
" I really want to play The Last Remnant, but I hear it has some framerate issues.  Anyone else notice these or have they put out a patch to fix anything? "
I hear installing it to the hard drive makes the framerate much better. The issues come when there's lots of dudes near each other and someone does a flashy attack or something. It's not game-breaking, but it's enough to make it a weak point in the game.

If you can install it, do so (I haven't).
Stunt

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 1

#8  Edited By Stunt

Lost Odyssey - awesome.
Infinite Undiscovery - okay.
The Last Remnant - terrible.

PureRok

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 1

User Lists: 2

#9  Edited By PureRok
@SolidOcelot said:
" I don't know what came over me, but i bought Lost Odyssey, Infinite Undiscovery, and The Last Remnant. I just wanted to know from people who have played any of them, what i should expect, NO SPOILERS, but game play and overall experience opinions are more than welcome, THNKS  "
You can expect Lost Odyssey to be the best of them all, and Last Remnant to suck.
lucas_kelly

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#10  Edited By lucas_kelly

You should have just got Lost Odyssey, the other two are crap compared to it. If you love tradition JRPG's then you will love Lost Odyssey.