Just got a wiiu!

ShaneCase

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

I'm loving the system so far . And the games , zombiu and new super Mario are a blast . The cherry on top is the Miiverse. Really great idea . I need friends though so if anyone else is on it what's your name

Morrow

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 4

Good to see you like it. Are there achievements? I heard they added accomplishments to the Miiverse, but are they comparable to trophies/achievements? I'm curious about that ^^

ShaneCase

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Yeah not that I can tell . I haven't seen any yet and I'm a couple hours in zombiu and on the third world in Mario . If there were i think something would have poped by now. The bombcast was right about load times though but supposedly in April there is a patch fixing that. And there was no initial update I had to do . I think the consoles out now are current.

FierceDeity

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Glad to hear your enjoying it. I have higher hopes for the WiiU compared to the Wii for two reasons:

1. HD graphics. Even if the WiiU is technically outdated, so many Nintendo games use art styles that don't require tons of horse power. I can't wait to see what the Galaxy team is working on. That game was downright gorgeous!

2. A more conventional control scheme. I can't wait to play a 3D Zelda game with normal controls again!

JayEH

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

I'll probably wait a couple of years until I get one. Hopefully, a bunch of first party stuff will be out by then.

oldenglishc

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Daveyo520

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 12

I read that as wifeu and thought this would be a much different thread.

ShaneCase

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Haha no wifeu . And Jz I got it cause I wanted one. Just like I will get both new consoles from Sony and Microsoft . I like Nintendo for its own reasons

Justin258

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 11

User Lists: 8

I read it as "waifu". I don't even know what that term means despite seeing it around here and there.

In the meantime, I'm glad you're enjoying it but I don't see a reason to get one myself. The 3DS, on the other hand, is something I really want.

Jams

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 5

@daveyo520 said:

I read it as "waifu". I don't even know what that term means despite seeing it around here and there.

In the meantime, I'm glad you're enjoying it but I don't see a reason to get one myself. The 3DS, on the other hand, is something I really want.

waifu sounds like some kind of yuppie term for mad wifi skills.

ShaneCase

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Yeah I don't think it's right for everyone especially if you are only going to get one "next gen" system . But I just love the game pad there are a lot of possibilities with it . And did I mention Miiverse . Miiverse! But I I could only have one new console it would be whatever Microsoft comes out with due to the friends I have on live .

Alekss

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

I got a rash one time, it will be ok.

DaMisterChief

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#14  Edited By DaMisterChief
from Kotatsu
from Kotatsu

big_jon

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 2

User Lists: 18

Sweet, I look forward to getting one eventually.