Keeping It Simple #19

sweep

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 4

User Lists: 14

Edited By sweep  Moderator

I'm a simple man, with simple pleasures. I plan on keeping it that way. Here's a Blog:

YES

• Steam Sales

Giving money to people has never been so easy. It's almost like they planned it like that...
  • Arcade Sticks

Street Fighter 4 is back on top of the stack. I'm addicted, all over again. One day I shall own you, Tanuki.
  • Sleeping Bags

I'm never going to take it off.
  • Inglorious Basterds

Everyone in the German army has heard of HUGO STIGLITZ!!!!!!!!

NO

• New Years Eve

"That Tequila costs how much? I'll take six."
  • Daylight

I don't want to see it, and if we were to ask, it probably wouldn't want to see me either.
  • Long Distance Relationships

It's not so bad. Soon it's going to be a very, very short distance relationship.
  • People Who Wear Trendy Retro Video-Game T-shirts But Have Never Played Space Invaders In Their Life

Apparently being a geek is now "cool". Fuck off. Being a geek isn't cool. Stop imposing your notions of coolness on us, you bastards. We spent years taking shit for playing videogames when we were growing up, you can't just put on a t-shirt and force your way into our culture. You probably don't even know what "forum" means. I hope you die in a fire.

:D

Thanks For Reading
Love Sweep
sweep

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 4

#1  Edited By sweep  Moderator

I'm a simple man, with simple pleasures. I plan on keeping it that way. Here's a Blog:

YES

• Steam Sales

Giving money to people has never been so easy. It's almost like they planned it like that...
  • Arcade Sticks

Street Fighter 4 is back on top of the stack. I'm addicted, all over again. One day I shall own you, Tanuki.
  • Sleeping Bags

I'm never going to take it off.
  • Inglorious Basterds

Everyone in the German army has heard of HUGO STIGLITZ!!!!!!!!

NO

• New Years Eve

"That Tequila costs how much? I'll take six."
  • Daylight

I don't want to see it, and if we were to ask, it probably wouldn't want to see me either.
  • Long Distance Relationships

It's not so bad. Soon it's going to be a very, very short distance relationship.
  • People Who Wear Trendy Retro Video-Game T-shirts But Have Never Played Space Invaders In Their Life

Apparently being a geek is now "cool". Fuck off. Being a geek isn't cool. Stop imposing your notions of coolness on us, you bastards. We spent years taking shit for playing videogames when we were growing up, you can't just put on a t-shirt and force your way into our culture. You probably don't even know what "forum" means. I hope you die in a fire.

:D

Thanks For Reading
Love Sweep
jkz

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 1

User Lists: 3

#2  Edited By jkz

This blog-post is 

YES

Claude

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 2

User Lists: 18

#3  Edited By Claude

I look at Steam Sales and think, "my computer can't handle that and then think, why not buy now for the future". I saw Rome Total War Gold for less than $3/US... crazy shit. I think I need to prioritize. I'm pretty much fucking up.

sparky_buzzsaw

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 39

User Lists: 42

#4  Edited By sparky_buzzsaw

Not being able to find retro t's in my size is also a bummer.  Goddamn it, I need to lose some weight.  I saw a Cookie Monster shirt at Wal-Mart.  Thing was amazing, but could I wear it?  Hell no, at least, not until I drop a hundred pounds.
ArbitraryWater

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 8

User Lists: 66

#5  Edited By ArbitraryWater
@Sweep said:

I am ArbitraryWater and I approve this message.
ThomasP

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 5

#6  Edited By ThomasP

Spectacular ending, and I couldn't agree more.

ADTR_ZERO

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 2

#7  Edited By ADTR_ZERO

Lulzcopterrofl I walk around in my Atari shirt 4 t3h ladiys 2 see. Dunt b jelus d00d, I player MW2, im a hardcor gamer so dnnt hate.
Avatar image for video_game_king
Video_Game_King

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 54

#8  Edited By Video_Game_King

I agree with you on the retro shirt thing. If you're going to wear crap like that, then AT THE VERY LEAST, you must have beaten Final Fantasy VII or Secret of Monkey Island or some other gamer game.

phlegms

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 1

User Lists: 3

#9  Edited By phlegms

THAT TEQUILA COST HOW MUCH!?! 

No seriously, I would genuinely like to know. I live in Dublin and got fucked over paying full price for drinks on New years eve when I'm a filthy impoverished student. But then thats my own fault for getting dragged to a swanky reggae club by some hot piece of ass..

dogbox

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 3

User Lists: 2

#10  Edited By dogbox

In my town, shots of Patron are eight dollars. EIGHT DOLLARS. Insane.

Johnny5

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 2

User Lists: 0

#11  Edited By Johnny5

Oh god yes. The burning urge to choke the people who walk around with the retro video game shirts is unbearable. I feel its kinda pointless though because we know those people don't give a SHIT about video game content. So they aren't going to see it anyway :P