Most loved "Bad" game/ Most hated "Excellent" game

ZenGaijin

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 7

#1  Edited By ZenGaijin

My most hated game that everyone loved.......Mario Kart 64 something about the control in that game throws me off every time but put in any other MarioKart and I'm a force to be feared.

My most loved bad game is a toss up between BreakDown for the Xbox and DarkSector for the 360 or PS3. It was a Gears knock off but I liked it.

Randolph

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 1

User Lists: 1

#2  Edited By Randolph

PN03 and Advent Rising were my most loved bad games.  An old school shooter, and a tragically underfunded epic.  My most hated "good" game is every Zelda post LttP, I just couldn't be bothered to finish any of them, they bored me to death, and I just can't seem to find the Zelda "magic" in them anymore.  Wind Waker sure was pretty though.  I mean like, WOW, really good looking.  Still one of the most visually pleasing games in this hobby.

yami4ct

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 11

#3  Edited By yami4ct

Bad Game: .hack. I've played through all 4 of the first series and the 3 GU games. They really do suck pretty hard, but I like them anyway

Good Game: Any GTA before IV. They all where far too over the top and violent for my tastes. IV had a really well done narrative that really drew you in, something the others lacked.

DarkLegend

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 1

User Lists: 2

#4  Edited By DarkLegend

Mine would be viewful joe.

Avatar image for deactivated-5e12c8fcf3f2c
deactivated-5e12c8fcf3f2c

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 0

bad game: i wouldnt know, i never buy games that are generally poor in quality. the closest would be playing street hoops on my cousins gamecube. i could play that game for hours.

good game: assassins creed. too much talking, too easy, repetitive, and a lot of the "puzzles" were copied over from PoP:SoT.

osmiles

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 15

#6  Edited By osmiles
DarkLegend said:
"Mine would be viewful joe."
I too had no idea why people liked Viewtful Joe.

I also really love GUN despite it's flaws.
irishjohn

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 5

#7  Edited By irishjohn
I really enjoyed Final Fantasy VIII, and I know a lot of people hated it.

I have never got into squad based tactical shooters, regardless of how good they are supposed to be.
dj

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 5

User Lists: 3

#8  Edited By dj

I generally don't buy bad games so I dont have one of those. But I cant stand the GTA series.