Motion Control

FinalDasa

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 9

User Lists: 16

#1  Edited By FinalDasa  Moderator

So now we have seen what Sony has to offer in the motion control market.  

In my opinion, it's remarkably similar to the Wii. Sure is has a lot of potential, but when all you show off is mini-games that are in existing Wii Sports games then I don't what other kind of impression I am supposed to get. Even the SOCOM shooter looked like The Conduit for the Wii (in terms of controls).  Heck it even had a nunchuk!  

Anyways, so we have seen 2 out of 3 companies present us exactly what is coming after years of development.  
What would you guys like to see from the upcoming Project Natal from Xbox? 
More of the same, or completely off the wall?

Willy105

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 5

User Lists: 1

#2  Edited By Willy105

Natal needs to be:

1. Completely different from what Nintendo and Sony are offering so that normal people can tell the difference.
  2. Not an add-on, but the real deal, with the normal 360 gamepad as an optional classic controller.

Otherwise, it will fall in the trap of console add-ons and fail.

Which is why the Move ain't looking too hot.
jinxman

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

#3  Edited By jinxman

I really don't give a shit about motion control, honestly.  I find it harder to take games seriously with motion control.  I mean, plenty of Wii games are fun, but for totally different reasons then why most games are fun, and they aren't any more fun than those other games...I dunno, I just feel like it's unnecessary.  FPS games aren't any better.  Strategy games i suppose could get a little better, but even the Wiimote is a little hard to control precisely.  Sports games aren't any better just because you flick the remote instead of pressing a button (and sports games are dumb anyway).  Zelda type games aren't any better.  The only games that really benefit are the mini game games like Mario Party and Raving Rabbids. 

Also, the Move looks like a sex toy.

TwoOneFive

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 1

#4  Edited By TwoOneFive

isnt there enough threads like this already? 
sorry if i sound like a dick but come on man. no need to bump this.