new content on giantbomb you would like too see?

• 84 results
spyder335

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 1

User Lists: 0

man I would love to see a Breaking Jeff, where he has to play the most terrible games imaginable (ride to hell, yoshi's island, ET for the 2600), his "hot garbage" arguments about yoshi never fail to make my day.

Freelooks , quick looks dedicated to the enormous amount of free to play titles that are out there. With so many being a pay to win model I'd like to know if there are any actually worth the time.

non video game, games such as pathfinder, cards against humanity ect, ive had that cards game on my ipad since the day it was put on the site and still watch it occasionally, and pathfinder was great I normally watch content on a separate monitor but I was totally engrossed with it.

rahulricky

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 6

I'd like them to do more iOS quick looks, there are a tonne of games on there I'd love to see them play.

@spyder335 I think most f2p games would be quite dull videos, given the timers involved.

Maybe a very complicated edited video where one duder learns how to play a song on Guitar Hero on the hardest difficulty, whilst another duder learns the same song on an actual guitar. See which one is harder / more frustrating to do in the space of a week.

Avatar image for deactivated-63f899c29358e
deactivated-63f899c29358e

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 1

More Breaking [anyone] is a great idea. I kinda wanna see someone (or several people) tackle the LASO Achievements in the Master Chief Collection when that comes out, that would be "breaking" for sure.

impartialgecko

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 15

User Lists: 2

I want more Random PC Game. I would love to see Vinny guide a bewildered and bemused Alex through more ridiculous PC games from the previous millennium.

beargirl1

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 24

#5  Edited By beargirl1

Jeff played a little bit of ET on the Atari 2600 a couple of years ago during one of their (premium) holiday livestreams. It wasn't really some sorta Breaking Jeff kinda thing, but it's there if you ever have a way to check it out.

Avatar image for deactivated-66361f5b4a584
deactivated-66361f5b4a584

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

• Story Time with Dan Ryckert (newsworthy stories of shit dan did)
  • Jeff and Dan Watch Anime (then talk about how much they love it)
  • The "Vinny" Show (Vinny buys crap from Desura)
  • Brad and Jeff watch old Gamespot videos of themselves and laugh at what Brad used to be like
  • The Perfect Sideburns with Brad Shoemaker (documentary)
  • Drew and/or Vinnegawa plays flight sims (there's been a bunch of DCS modules released and they need coverage)
spyder335

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@konig_kei said:
  • Story Time with Dan Ryckert (newsworthy stories of shit dan did)

I want this to be called

OFF THE RYCKERT

just a stream of Dan eating strange food, strange to him at least, carrots for example.

MEATBALL

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 10

A Duck Dynasty Quick Look :P

Stete

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Although we need a right game to come along for this, more video spoilercasts like they did with Bioshock Infinite.

And a video of Dan Ryckert eating a salad.

And a Johan Sebastian Joust marathon, with lots of alcohol and David Lang.

voltan

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 3

Giant Bomb East Podcast.

impartialgecko

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 15

@voltan said:

Giant Bomb East Podcast.

Oh god this. The GBE playdate reminded me that I need more Vinny in my life.

AMyggen

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@voltan said:

Giant Bomb East Podcast.

Yeah! Alex saying that he and Vinny was talking about a podcast on a recent Bombin' was exciting.

Rigas

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#14  Edited By Rigas

I love the breaking -someone- idea where they are trying to defeat something difficult, but I don't really want to see someone play a game they really hate or watch them be forced to play it.

I do love extended series type. But I also know how difficult it is for them to devote time to an Endurance Run or multiple episodes of Giant Bomb: Unplugged.

More Encyclopaedia Bombasticas for me and I would be happy.

bmccann42

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

How about a return of "Shrink Wrap Tuesdays" for some day one play of new games?

mousse_gallon

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 42

#16  Edited By mousse_gallon

Return of an "I Love Mondays" (this week on GB) like show
A little less focus on non-game content on the Bombcasts
Return of a TNT/Scrub League like show (does not have to be every week/month)
Looks into non-game game media (ex: pokemon manga, upcoming halo tv show, archie megaman comic, etc)
Endurance runs/Encyclopaedia Bombasticas (weekly or monthly episodes which ever works better for the crew/staff and in relation to the size of the games being covered)

Lelcar

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 25

I would LOVE a fighting game segment with Jason exploring all different types and styles of fighting games.

Also, I want some GBEAST original content. I think Vinny and Alex are fantastic together. I hope they do a podcast.

robsamuel

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

I just want to see the guys sit on a couch and talk. Forget this video game stuff.

Also video versions of the Bombcast would be nice. I know 3hr videos are a bit crazy, but I really like the format.

mosespippy

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 4

User Lists: 8

Remember when 1Up FM or Rebel FM would all play through an old game over the course of a couple episodes and have a book club like discussion about it? I want that.

KaneRobot

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 5

User Lists: 9

While we're listing things that'll never happen, I just want Vinny back on the podcast.

bybeach

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

You are right, OP It should be a Breaking Jeff. I have gotten to think that he would truly feel alive playing something he loathes.

Avatar image for theoriginalatlas
Atlas

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 7

User Lists: 19

Patrick has discussed the potential of a series where he tries to work out how to play Crusader Kings II. There is no Giant Bomb content that would make me happier than if this became a reality.

As much as I miss Random PC Game, they can't do it without Dave. He was the real brains of the operation. Without him, we'll just end up looking at whatever awful and tedious FMV game Vinny managed to dig up this month. That said, any kind of semi-regular series where the crew looks back at old obscure PC games would probably be awesome. I get a little tired of just looking at old console/arcade games, which is what they do whenever Jeff has a say in it.

Also, this will never happen, but I want a series where Rorie helps Drew and Alex try and get into Magic: The Gathering, with an end goal of them drafting on MTGO on stream. An eight-player draft usually takes just over 2hrs, so someone could be playing it in the background during something like UPF, and then we can check in when something notable happens. And they can have their game industry friends who play Magic like Brad Muir and Mikey Neumann come in and help them out. But for god's sake, keep Jeff and Dan and really anyone that has a seemingly irrational disdain for card games, and Magic in particular, as far away from it as possible.

Basically, I think it'd be neat if they played more non-action games; games that use your head, not your thumbs.

monkeyking1969

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 18

#23  Edited By monkeyking1969
No Caption Provided

I want Uncle Jefferies' Puppet-Time Theater....

ruubbiiee

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@spyder335: Oh man, Settlers of motherfuckin' Catan stream. That would be the shit. Fuelled by energy drinks and vodka.

boboblaw

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#25  Edited By boboblaw

More premium features, especially something with Jeff as all he does is Jar time (extremely rare since hes had his Tumbler) and UPF. Currently all premium features are Drew and Dan which is an awesome combination but wheres Brad and Jeff at?

Vinny on Bombin occasionally would be neat, doesn't need to be every week but you know to mix it up.

A weekly or bi-weekly free live stream where they just hang out and play some 4 player multiplayer or something (like Mario Party Party)

ripelivejam

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@voltan said:

Giant Bomb East Podcast.

this would be good, or add Vinny to the Bombin' in the AM (it's not like he sleeps nowadays anyway ;) )

jimipeppr

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Dorking Dan - make Dan play games that he thinks are dorky. Preferably anime games.

Avatar image for deactivated-6050ef4074a17
deactivated-6050ef4074a17

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Outside of the podcast and UPF there's a real lack of Jeff, and the lack of Vinny goes without saying. I like Dan just fine, but for awhile it was kind of feeling like a lot of the big content was being carried by Dan and Drew, which is sort of weird, and with Drew gone things have gotten a touch quiet.

Bocam

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 3

I don't know maybe anything (especially from GBE) right now? After Drew went on vacation things have seemed to slow to a crawl.

Wolfgame

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Mario Party 2, i want to see if Brad goes for Mario Party blood with Dan. If tensions could get that high in just one game of Mario Party that leaves so much untapped potential.

Avatar image for charlie_victor_bravo
charlie_victor_bravo

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 4

User Lists: 4

Endurance Runs - that is the place where the soul of Giant Bomb is forged and with out it, the very essence of it withers. Sure, it might be a daily grind and daunting task, yet out of this gauntlet walks men with new visions and heightened spirits. Endurance Run - this is not only what we want, but it is the very thing that you need.

stonyman65

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

• Storytime with Dan is a great idea. That dude is crazy, even by Giant Bomb standards which is really saying something.
  • Feeding Dan Ryckert - self explanatory
  • Spoilercasts or spoiler video features. I love it when the crew talks explicitly about the story of games and what they think of it. My favorite Bombcasts ever was the MGS4 and MW2 spoilercasts.
  • More Vinny
Harknett

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

I need more Vinny in my life. How come he don't want me, Uncle Phil?

rudyarr

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Endurance Runs - that is the place where the soul of Giant Bomb is forged and with out it, the very essence of it withers. Sure, it might be a daily grind and daunting task, yet out of this gauntlet walks men with new visions and heightened spirits. Endurance Run - this is not only what we want, but it is the very thing that you need.

I think the Metal Gear Scanlon is the closest thing we will ever get to an endurance run.

rahulricky

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 6

@rudyarr
@charlie_victor_bravo

I'd be super ok if instead of an endurance run where they do daily videos, they just did a MG Scanlon type deal where they played a chunk of a game once a week or whenever they could fit it in. The thing I liked about the ER was them going through an entire game, I don't desperately need it to be super regular. Especially now that the site generally puts out more content in a week than I have time to watch anyway, daily videos would just add to a backlog.

FLStyle

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 17

• Metal Gear Scanlon 2: Dans of Drewberty
  • Jason's learn how to play fighting games dojo
  • More Jeff and Alex Encyclopedia Bombastica episodes
  • Giant Bomb East podcast
  • Mario Party 2 stream
  • More Giant Bomb Unplugged (both Avalon and Pathfinder)
  • Big Live LIVE Show: Live! 2015
  • Shoot the Breeze show (In-office discussions formerly filmed by interns)
sgraffam

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Have Dan explain things he only has a slight bit of knowledge about, but that's basically every Bombcast so never mind.

Giant Beastier - a video series about finding the third member of GB East.

Jeff Actually Goes to EVO - Jeff goes to EVO and possibly the Lang Zone.

The Merger - Giant Bomb vs. Gamespot

The_Nubster

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 3

I'd like to see Breaking Brad return in proper, even if it isn't new. I feel like the recent entries haven't really been about testing Brad's endurance or mettle at anything, it's just kind of been playing games normally. I'd love to see Breaking Brad: Hexagonest on Super Hexagon, or Breaking Brad: No Point in Dying in Limbo.

FLStyle

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 17

@sgraffam said:
Jeff Actually Goes to EVO - Jeff goes to EVO and possibly the Lang Zone.

Not a possibility, a guarantee!

daiphyer

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

I just want a GBeast Bombcast, man. Help a brother out, Vinny!

zombie2011

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 5

#41  Edited By zombie2011

I remember Ryan saying that they should go back and comment over the MTV Xbox 360 reveal event, I always thought that would be amazing to watch. He said it during the Xbox: One reveal event and I got super excited for it.

I think commenting on old events like they do with new ones would be quite funny, seeing they actually know how things turn out.

Tiamatsword22

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

I would like to see Vinny do dumb stuff. Video game related or not.

LawGamer

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 5

This probably isn't in the "fun" category, but I'd be really interested in a series showing a bit of the behind the scenes work that goes on. For example, make a small documentary tracking the review process from when they get a game to when the review goes up, or maybe showing the planning process that goes into something like Metal Gear Scanlon. The way the site comes across, it's really easy to think that it's just sort of anarchic and the guys put up whatever the hell they want when they want, but I'm certain it's more involved than that.

spyder335

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

JJOR64

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 5

Dan playing Anime games.

BabyChooChoo

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 2

#47  Edited By BabyChooChoo

I'd like to see more Encyclopedia Bombasticas. Maybe once a week or every two weeks or something. Those are always great, but we get one like once a decade.

Avatar image for thephantomstranger
ThePhantomStranger

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

So this is going to sound utterly insane but I would like to see Patrick playthough all of the Kingdom Hearts games. ALL OF THEM. As lead in to KHIII.

I'll see myself out.

Avatar image for thebluthcompany
TheBluthCompany

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 14

@spyder335: I'm guessing a Mario Party Party will have to wait until after Drew is back from vacation.