ArcBorealis

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 6

User Lists: 0

Edited By ArcBorealis

Good grief, what have I been doing?

I've been meaning to write another blog entry since my last one in late March. So many things have happened since then and I had plenty of opportunities to blog about it, but school stuff got the best of me. Even a month and a half into summer, I spent most of my free time on other things. I've only gotten as far as making status updates.

Luckily, I've mustered the will to actually write one of these darn things, so I'll give the quick rundown on what's happened.

Finished my junior year of high school, took the SAT, took some driving lessons, Bought Portal 2 on Steam, my Wii's disc drive broke, watched the E3 conferences while chatting with friends on Steam, Downloaded inFamous and WipEout HD as part of PSN's Welcome Back program, bought a PS2 Hori Arcade Stick and used it on VF4 Evolution, went to Spokane for a family reunion, bought No One Lives Forever 2 for 5 bucks, and currently applying for a job.

There, got that stuff wrapped up. Now, then...

I'm gonna try and restart my blogging with a more organized format, much like what JJWeatherman and Sparklykiss have done. Of course that means I have to come up with a clever title for the entries and have fancy headers and pictures for them. But hey, trying something different, right?

I've got quite a few games I'm going to be playing over the next few weeks, so writing my thoughts about them as I go is reason for me to write these blogs. In the meantime, suggest a title or something. I'll be thinking of some on my own, but if anyone has an idea I'm all ears.
ArcBorealis

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#1  Edited By ArcBorealis

Good grief, what have I been doing?

I've been meaning to write another blog entry since my last one in late March. So many things have happened since then and I had plenty of opportunities to blog about it, but school stuff got the best of me. Even a month and a half into summer, I spent most of my free time on other things. I've only gotten as far as making status updates.

Luckily, I've mustered the will to actually write one of these darn things, so I'll give the quick rundown on what's happened.

Finished my junior year of high school, took the SAT, took some driving lessons, Bought Portal 2 on Steam, my Wii's disc drive broke, watched the E3 conferences while chatting with friends on Steam, Downloaded inFamous and WipEout HD as part of PSN's Welcome Back program, bought a PS2 Hori Arcade Stick and used it on VF4 Evolution, went to Spokane for a family reunion, bought No One Lives Forever 2 for 5 bucks, and currently applying for a job.

There, got that stuff wrapped up. Now, then...

I'm gonna try and restart my blogging with a more organized format, much like what JJWeatherman and Sparklykiss have done. Of course that means I have to come up with a clever title for the entries and have fancy headers and pictures for them. But hey, trying something different, right?

I've got quite a few games I'm going to be playing over the next few weeks, so writing my thoughts about them as I go is reason for me to write these blogs. In the meantime, suggest a title or something. I'll be thinking of some on my own, but if anyone has an idea I'm all ears.
natetodamax

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 32

User Lists: 5

#2  Edited By natetodamax

Darnit, I'm going into my junior year of high school this year. Ugh.

ArcBorealis

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#3  Edited By ArcBorealis
@natetodamax: 2 more years of hell, huh?
LinusPauling

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

#4  Edited By LinusPauling
@natetodamax@Alaska_Gamer gentlemen, not to sound condescending, but you should really try to enjoy high school. Never, for the rest of your life, will things ever be so carefree and easy. I'm only 24 and I still look back longingly at the lack of anything that high school offered. No stress, such ease in succeeding, potential and opportunity abounds ... Really enjoy your time. After that, shit gets real. And good luck to both of you re: college.
yoshimitz707

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 10

#5  Edited By yoshimitz707
@LinusPauling
@natetodamax@Alaska_Gamer gentlemen, not to sound condescending, but you should really try to enjoy high school. Never, for the rest of your life, will things ever be so carefree and easy. I'm only 24 and I still look back longingly at the lack of anything that high school offered. No stress, such ease in succeeding, potential and opportunity abounds ... Really enjoy your time. After that, shit gets real. And good luck to both of you re: college.
Listen to this man! High school was a joke compared to college.
Kandycane2029

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#6  Edited By Kandycane2029
@yoshimitz707 said:
@LinusPauling
Listen to this man! High school was a joke compared to college.
This. High School wasn't so bad, in retrospect.
natetodamax

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 32

User Lists: 5

#7  Edited By natetodamax

@LinusPauling: @yoshimitz707: I don't mind the work. What I can't stand is the amount of disgusting homophobic morons there. I feel like I need a shower when I step into my school.

time allen

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#8  Edited By time allen
@natetodamax said:

@LinusPauling: @yoshimitz707: I don't mind the work. What I can't stand is the amount of disgusting homophobic morons there. I feel like I need a shower when I step into my school.

it gets better almost immediately upon leaving high school. there are people out there who aren't complete losers.