Patrick streaming STALKER: Call of Pripyat right now!

jimmyfenix

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

Avatar image for deactivated-63f899c29358e
deactivated-63f899c29358e

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 1

Awesome, thanks for the tip duder!

Vuud

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#3  Edited By Vuud
No Caption Provided

ehhhh, unfortunately he's playing the weakest of the trilogy. He really should start with SoC.

csl316

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 10

Not an official GB stream?

Ben_H

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 1

User Lists: 5

@csl316: Nah, him and Brad have been streaming independently recently. Drew has started as well (with crazy flight simulators).

Freshbandito

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@ben_h said:

@csl316: Nah, him and Brad have been streaming independently recently. Drew has started as well (with crazy flight simulators).

Also Rorie has streamed some Dark Souls I was informed.

Avatar image for deactivated-629eab11cc270
deactivated-629eab11cc270

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 1

The whole streaming but not putting it on the site thing continues to worry me. Especially in this case because it's literally the hours he's normally making content, not some after hours thing.

Avatar image for themanwithnoplan
TheManWithNoPlan

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 1

User Lists: 14

#8  Edited By TheManWithNoPlan

I say let's get all the streams from the crew linked directly on the site when they're happening. It makes no sense not to put up videos that are effectively original giant bomb content. It's especially baffling to me they don't given all the complaints from the community in the past about lack of content.

At the very least, let it be blatantly known on the front page when they're live streaming.

JouselDelka

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

offline :/

Vuud

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Patrick Klepoyavich. Lets drink to him once more, he was a good stalker.

There needs to be alerts when staff members are streaming on twitch at the top of the site, like for live shows, and not just in the twitter feed.

Sonblade

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Since people in chat were asking, this is the mod he was using: http://www.moddb.com/mods/call-of-pripyat-complete

The Mods I recommend for first timers (Complete mod sucks for realisies :( ): http://www.moddb.com/mods/atmosfear-for-call-of-pripyat/downloads/atmosfear-3-for-cop & http://www.moddb.com/mods/atmosfear-for-call-of-pripyat/addons/absolute-nature-3 & http://stalker.filefront.com/file/;112627

Cool Story Brah: I'm the guy who wall-o-texted Patrick with STALKER & Modding it many months (probably Year+ at this point) back :D

I_Stay_Puft

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 5

its done, archive is up still.

Milkman

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 2

User Lists: 3

#13  Edited By Milkman
Cirdain

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: -1

User Lists: 6

@ben_h said:

Also Rorie has streamed some Dark Souls I was informed.

I wont believe you till you get me links because apparently I'm not good enough at google to find the archives. (Seriously I tried)

jimmyfenix

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Cirdain

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: -1

#16  Edited By Cirdain
JouselDelka

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@jimmyfenix: I wish it were longer than just one hour.. Did he tweet about a playing schedule maybe?

oraknabo

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

I enjoyed it. Someone please tell Patrick about Anomalies and Artifacts before he plays again.

jimmyfenix

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@jouseldelka: He streams it at random days but i think matt said he might start putting it on the site but i might be wrong about that.

LackingSaint

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 10

#20  Edited By LackingSaint

@vuud said:
No Caption Provided

ehhhh, unfortunately he's playing the weakest of the trilogy. He really should start with SoC.

Seems like we have the opposite opinions. I find Call of Pripyat to be far and away the best of the series, much more open, more clear and as a result less frustrating. Maybe I just did a "bad run" in Shadow of Chernobyl but I remember sort of aimlessly running around for a few hours, getting stuck dying in an encounter multiple times and then having a Defend The Camp mission I couldn't stand. Conversely, I lost myself in CoP for days at a time, hopping into a totally different side-plot whenever I got disinterested in what I was doing. It felt less like "I guess I have to fuck around so I know the way around without getting torn to shreds", and more like "I'm a person surviving in a world".

JouselDelka

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#21  Edited By JouselDelka

I loved the bit when the emission begins and he looks for and finds cover. Patrick was like a small innocent child fascinated and numbed by the quiet orange storm that engulfed the base around him. and he just waited in the dark, looking out the window.

That is why I love Stalker games and PC gaming, man.