• 70 results
fattony12000

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 4

@tearhead said:

@fattony12000: Checkout and then enter your email address and the other stuff. On the next screen you should see a coupon field.

Ah, thanks.

God that's shitty UX.

DDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVEEEEEEEEEEEE SIIIIIIIIIIIITTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTEEEEEEEEEEEEEE'S SHIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIT.

paladinwest

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 0

Anyone else getting an error with the text:

Unfortunately there is no Shipping Rate available for your destination and/or weight of your cart.

Please contact the Shop Owner for further assistance.

when trying to buy anything in the store? As every button to continue is grayed out, I assume this is a 'we can't ship there' style error except that I live in the continental US. The weight thing doesn't make sense either because I'm buying one shirt here.

Honestly just posting in this thread because I wondered if it was related to a discount code related rush on merch.

AceOfMasta

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 2

#53  Edited By AceOfMasta

Dang, missed it :(

tracerace11

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 3

Where are the options to buy a yearly membership without using Paypal? I am not seeing where those options are anymore. Each item has the Paypal option in the title. Thanks,

rorie

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 4

#55  Edited By rorie
rorie

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@paladinwest: I've heard a few people having this, and I'm not sure what could be causing it. I'll get in touch with our people at Social Imprints at see if they know.

rorie

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#57  Edited By rorie

@tracerace11: I believe you can use a credit card for the Paypal options on our store rather than having to login to Paypal itself; we use Paypal Payments to process this stuff.

rorie

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@tracerace11: I believe you can use a credit card for the Paypal options on our store rather than having to login to Paypal itself; we use Paypal Payments to process this stuff.

rorie

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@whatisdelicious: I'd really like to offer more stuff, it's just a matter of crossing the T's and dotting the I's. Later this year, hopefully we'll have a bunch more stuff on there.

rorie

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@tearhead: Just PM me the email you used and the email associated with the account you wanted to hook up, and I can take care of that.

Aegon

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#61  Edited By Aegon

@rorie said:

@tearhead: Just PM me the email you used and the email associated with the account you wanted to hook up, and I can take care of that.

Okay then I royally fucked up when I entered the email adress. I entered a gmail account that I currently use while my giant bomb account is linked to an older email. Also the gmail account is not my Paypal email address...ugh. So should I PM you all three emails and label each one?

rorie

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@aegon: Yeah, I guess so! I'll try my best to figure it out.

Aegon

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@rorie said:

@aegon: Yeah, I guess so! I'll try my best to figure it out.

Alright I'll PM you and try to label everything clearly. Hopefully it's not too big of a mess.

saddlebrown

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 1

#65  Edited By saddlebrown

@rorie said:

@whatisdelicious: I'd really like to offer more stuff, it's just a matter of crossing the T's and dotting the I's. Later this year, hopefully we'll have a bunch more stuff on there.

Awesome, glad to hear it. Thanks for the reply.

Avatar image for deactivated-62f93c42ce57b
deactivated-62f93c42ce57b

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

FML how do i keep missing the $10 off codes? well at least i was able to add a discounted year on last week...

rorie

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

We're not going to have a Christmas membership sale (hopefully in January), but these codes largely still have activations if anyone is looking for a discounted membership in the meantime.

fattony12000

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 4

#68  Edited By fattony12000

bump

widmer

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

I used one of the codes and it still worked last night. Now just need @rorie to upgrade my account to premium. Hopefully he'll get that done today.

graf1k

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 2

Tax on a digital subscription? Whaaaaa???? Oh well, reupped anyway. Fuck you guys and your goddamn Unprofessional Fridays. I can't live without it.

GnolTac

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

I used one of the codes for my subscription renewal with paypal (order id GB.37069). Do I now just need to say @rorie three times to summon him and finalize the agreement?

Also, will there in the future be non-physicial options in the store? I'm pretty sure you're well aware of this, but all te current options aren't very viable for us non-American members. I don't mind paying the $50 yearly membership fee, but the $15 store credit just seems so useless for us. Wasn't there the option to donate to a charity before? Or hey, even an option to just give that $15 to Giant Bomb as a tip..

Ludditus

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#74  Edited By Ludditus

I recently renewed my membership and got an email confirmation. However, I am still seeing three banner ads on each page. My understanding was no ads for premium members? Do I have a browser issue or is this a change in policy/ad stance?

Edit: Nevermind, logout/login seemed to fix it.

beniroc

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#75  Edited By beniroc

Just wondering how long does it usually take to accept the purchase. Order id GB.37131.

Got it a few hours ago Thanks.

OGJackWagon69

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#76  Edited By OGJackWagon69

Amazing these codes still work, eagerly waiting for my premium to be applied :)

Id, Gb.37145

EDIT: Just got it, now I can finally listen to the powerbombcast