prinny_god

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 5

Edited By prinny_god

is that a joke?
adam some times says something smart but if its not a FPS they don't give it a chance.
case in point star ocean 2 remake on the psp review, the whole review was "whats star ocean, I don't care about star ocean, I never played the original so I'm going to shit all over this remake"
but really star ocean 2 was an amazing game on the ps1 and now the remade it put in tons and tons of new stuff and made the graphics better.

prinny_god

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 5

#1  Edited By prinny_god

is that a joke?
adam some times says something smart but if its not a FPS they don't give it a chance.
case in point star ocean 2 remake on the psp review, the whole review was "whats star ocean, I don't care about star ocean, I never played the original so I'm going to shit all over this remake"
but really star ocean 2 was an amazing game on the ps1 and now the remade it put in tons and tons of new stuff and made the graphics better.

LiveOrDie1212

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 0

#2  Edited By LiveOrDie1212

the real question is: will you tap Morgan Webb?

Avatar image for deactivated-57b1d7d14d4a5
deactivated-57b1d7d14d4a5

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 5

User Lists: 3

Eh, most "professional" reviewers are all the same to me. I generally just scan metacritic. If it gets a high score I know it's probably made by a mainstream developer and has good graphics. That's about it, really.

That said, X-Play is worth watching. Here's why:

Mercator

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#4  Edited By Mercator

Yes...Xplay reviews hold the same weight as ANY reviews outlet. There is bias in all outlets.

I dont see how this required its own thread, you said this is the RE5 thread, and it was just as ignorant.

Babble

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#5  Edited By Babble

XPlay is fine. I might not like G4TV but I have some respect for Adam Sessler for the Resident Evil 5 review and his response video to the comments on Killzone 2.

RHCPfan24

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 16

User Lists: 8

#6  Edited By RHCPfan24

XPlay is an okay outlet for game reviews. Everyone likes some reviewers and hates others. I actually like XPlay. They have had some great reviews, even if I don't like their RE5 review. Still, Adam knows what he is talking about for the most part and knows how to lay the smackdown on fanboys (i.e. Killzone 2).