Persians Descend From the Aryan Race So...

• 57 results
super_machine

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 1

User Lists: 4

#51  Edited By super_machine

Thank you professor.

No Caption Provided
SeriouslyNow

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 1

#52  Edited By SeriouslyNow
@LiquidPrince:   He's a Jew, so he's actually quite likely to be Aryan at some point in hi genetic history.  In the proper sense of the word, not that bastardised idea of Hitler's.  Hollywood doesn't whitewash much these days either.  There are plenty of multi ethnic actors starring in multi ethnic roles.  Ben Kingsley, for example is of middle eastern Jewish descent and he's often playing a variety of different white and ethnic characters inlcuidng Ghandi and a generically whitebread US State Senator.  The thing about hit action movies is that their castings are based only on the stars' box office pull potential and Jake Gyllenhal is AAA at the moment.  Gemma Aterton is just eye candy and so her racial context is negated by her body's ability to get male bums on seats.  This isn't an ethnicity issue.
salad10203

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 0

#53  Edited By salad10203

race is just a made up way of separating people.  sounds like hippy bs but its true.  we are all homo sapiens and originally africans.

ShadowSkill11

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 5

#54  Edited By ShadowSkill11
@LiquidPrince said:

" I find it kind of annoying that many people who don't know shit, or are just talking based on some sort of cultural stereotype continue to complain about the actors in the upcoming Prince of Persia movie not being brown... Pure Persians descend from the Aryan race, meaning those that have not intermixed with other middle eastern countries over time, will have very white skin, as well as having hazel brown hair and eye color. The name Iran actually has its roots in the word Aryan as well. This is what was bugging me in case you were wondering.  Now, like I've said before, I wouldn't mind if the actors in the Prince of Persia movie were actual Persians, but honestly, coming from a Persian man, there are not that many actors I would be happy seeing in a big budget Jerry Bruckheimer movie anyways. So if I don't see any problems with it, I don't know why a bunch of other people do. Also at the time these movies take place (even if it is a fantasy movie) Persia was an empire that had many countries within it so yeah. A little rant, sorry. "

Nobody cares. All anyone sees when Iran or Persia come up is Presidente Aknajimidad(however the crap thats spelled) the terrorism and Taliban supporter.
Gabriel

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 7

#55  Edited By Gabriel
@ryanwho said:
" I feel like you've given this infinitely more thought than the people in the movie did. That's just my feeling. Ben Kingsley isn't Persian but he got the job by being "ethnic looking", and there are plenty of ethnic looking lesser known male actors that could have filled this role. If they were interested in filling the role with that kind of actor. "
I think it was more due to, they could get Ben Kingsley...
Aetheldod

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 2

#56  Edited By Aetheldod
@salad10203 said:
" race is just a made up way of separating people.  sounds like hippy bs but its true.  we are all homo sapiens and originally africans. "
Heh , this is BS now , the earliest fossil that shares human ancestry has been found in Germany Europe .... which you can take as either they just happen to find those fossils in that particular the area or this whole perception of 1 evolutionary rout  is a big lie and in fact there's the possibility of multiple evolutionary trunks which makes more sense to me
LiquidPrince

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 1

User Lists: 5

#57  Edited By LiquidPrince
@ShadowSkill11 said:
" @LiquidPrince said:

" I find it kind of annoying that many people who don't know shit, or are just talking based on some sort of cultural stereotype continue to complain about the actors in the upcoming Prince of Persia movie not being brown... Pure Persians descend from the Aryan race, meaning those that have not intermixed with other middle eastern countries over time, will have very white skin, as well as having hazel brown hair and eye color. The name Iran actually has its roots in the word Aryan as well. This is what was bugging me in case you were wondering.  Now, like I've said before, I wouldn't mind if the actors in the Prince of Persia movie were actual Persians, but honestly, coming from a Persian man, there are not that many actors I would be happy seeing in a big budget Jerry Bruckheimer movie anyways. So if I don't see any problems with it, I don't know why a bunch of other people do. Also at the time these movies take place (even if it is a fantasy movie) Persia was an empire that had many countries within it so yeah. A little rant, sorry. "

Nobody cares. All anyone sees when Iran or Persia come up is Presidente Aknajimidad(however the crap thats spelled) the terrorism and Taliban supporter. "
Stupid president and stupid government shouldn't be confused with the people. Especially when majority of the people don't even want that government.