Pinball Fantasy

eroticfishcake

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 1

User Lists: 6

Edited By eroticfishcake

After reading Jeff's review about The Williams Collection Pinball game it must've of sparked off a connection in the little head of mine. I remember playing a great pinball game on my PC years ago. So with the processing power of Google and five minutes of my time I've found it. Pinball Fantasy! Anyone else here remember this game at all?

No Caption Provided

No Caption Provided

No Caption Provided

No Caption Provided

Another great thing, it's abandonware now so it's free to get it. You need to work out DOSBox to play it though. I've just played it again, I'm happy to say it hasn't changed since I last played it.
eroticfishcake

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 6

#1  Edited By eroticfishcake

After reading Jeff's review about The Williams Collection Pinball game it must've of sparked off a connection in the little head of mine. I remember playing a great pinball game on my PC years ago. So with the processing power of Google and five minutes of my time I've found it. Pinball Fantasy! Anyone else here remember this game at all?

No Caption Provided

No Caption Provided

No Caption Provided

No Caption Provided

Another great thing, it's abandonware now so it's free to get it. You need to work out DOSBox to play it though. I've just played it again, I'm happy to say it hasn't changed since I last played it.
Diamond

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 4

#2  Edited By Diamond

I've played some of the DOS pinball classics in DOSBOX, never played them when they were new.

There's some pretty neat ones, but I think William's Pinball Hall of Fame is as close as video pinball comes to the real thing.

phlegms

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 3

#3  Edited By phlegms

I have no memory of this at all.