User Lists: 1

RUN

TruthTellah

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 2

Dangit, why do I already have these?! Such deals!

JJOR64

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 3

User Lists: 5

#4  Edited By JJOR64

Added a few more to the list. SMT 4 for $18 sounds like a steal.

Blu3V3nom07

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 7

#5  Edited By Blu3V3nom07

I think I got it..

Dammit, I wonder they're gonna be all pissed off at me when I go pick it up later today..

And sgit, trying to get this stuff and editing on mobile is the worst!! Gahh!!

JJOR64

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Ordered a copy of Splinter Cell. Would have done Site to Store, but it said it wouldn't be there till Nov. 18 even though I have a Walmart warehouse right in my town. Oh well.

alanm26v5

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 9

#7  Edited By alanm26v5

I came here to post this. I bought Pokemon Y for store pickup even though I have X. I would have bought Mario and Luigi Dream Team too but it's on it's way from Best Buy from another sale. I don't know if following cheapassgamer is the best thing or the worst.

chrisovc

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 0

ripelivejam

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

looking @mario kart apparently they have this thing called a "" Quick "" ""Look "" ...

JJOR64

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#11  Edited By JJOR64

If you guys order anything from this Error, post in here and keep us updated if it worked or not.

Also ordered Resident Evil Revelations for Wii U.

bigjeffrey

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

There is no way this is true, Fucking Acer and 27in Asus monitors going for $8

JJOR64

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

There is no way this is true, Fucking Acer and 27in Asus monitors going for $8

Seen on of the Asus monitors is sold out already.

alanm26v5

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

I got an order in for the Asus for store pickup but it's not in stock in my local store. I'm sure it'll get cancelled by the time it would ship there.

alanm26v5

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#16  Edited By alanm26v5

Checkout seems to be broken now, which is too bad because I just found out about some $11 Lego sets that are in stock in my store. I did get an email saying Pokemon Y was ready for pickup, but the pickup area doesn't open until 10AM.

Edit: 2 1000 piece lego sets ordered.

ThunderSlash

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

This is nuts. This has to be a mistake.

chrisovc

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#18  Edited By chrisovc
Avatar image for themanwithnoplan
TheManWithNoPlan

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 1

User Lists: 14

#19  Edited By TheManWithNoPlan

Here's a link to the Walmart page where most of the game deals are at.

Edit: Oh boy! I picked up Splinter Cell Blacklist, Saints Row 4 and GTAV for 18 bucks each. I also got a 27" moniter for 8 dollars. Thanks OP for the heads up. I would've never known otherwise.

rachelepithet

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 11

#20  Edited By rachelepithet

55" TVs for $8.95! Walmart is imploding!

alanm26v5

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

I started looking at the TVs, but I took my time reading reviews and looking only at ones in stock in my local store. I went with a 46 inch for a little under half price, but I got an email later on saying it actually wasn't in stock and will be delayed. Here's hoping they still honor it by the time it shows up next week.

I_Stay_Puft

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

haha that'd be awesome if this were true. I'd just be in fear though of placing an order for one of those tvs / monitors and then getting charged full price for it.

Avatar image for colourful_hippie
colourful_hippie

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

I highly doubt that most if any of you guys are going to get away with paying crazy low prices for the high price items, it just looks like the website took a shit.

GW305

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Seems like all the good shit is sold out now, oh well.

I_Stay_Puft

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

I highly doubt that most if any of you guys are going to get away with paying crazy low prices for the high price items, it just looks like the website took a shit.

Loading Video...

TheManWithNoPlan

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#26  Edited By TheManWithNoPlan

Didn't realize this was an error. Walmart hasn't notified me of any cancellation yet. Hopefully they honor the orders. If they don't then it was at least worth a try.

DeathTrap

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Too bad I missed it - looks like all the really good ones are sold out. Was hoping to get a nice new gaming mouse.

Hunter5024

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#28  Edited By Hunter5024

Even the Legos are sold out now =(

Oh well. Hopefully you guys get the stuff!

vikingdeath1

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

AHHHHHHHHHH.... nope, sold out.

Bane122

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Considering a lot of their Star Wars Lego sets are coming up at $370, even the mini $10 sets, it looks like something real bad happened to their site pricing. I'll be pretty surprised if people that didn't pick up in store have their orders honored.

InternetDotCom

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

People did get some stuff in store.

Except the people that were ordering like 5 pool tables and 12 kayaks. Just bless those people.

Gangsterlax

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#32  Edited By Gangsterlax

Counter said my order had been refunded.

Xeiphyer

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 8

#33  Edited By Xeiphyer

MOTHER. FUCKER.

NegativeCero

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Yep, saw this like an hour or so ago and it was already to late. God damn it.

JJOR64

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reading the CAG thread and it looks like some people got those $8 Samsung TVs. Wow. My order is still processing.

TheManWithNoPlan

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#36  Edited By TheManWithNoPlan

Came across this in the aforementioned CAG thread.

From ABC news:

Walmart says that a technical error on its website erroneously led to super low prices on Nov. 6, 2013.

Walmart.com

A spokesman for Walmart said the company is still scanning the millions of items on its site to see if there are still any technical errors causing price discrepancies. Walmart assured the media that the site was not hacked.

"We experienced a technical error that caused some items to show incorrect pricing," Walmart said in a statement. "We are working quickly to correct the error and during this time, there may be intermittent site availability. We apologize for any inconvenience to our customers."

Ravi Jariwala, a spokesman for Walmart, said: "I want to make very clear this is not a hack. This is an internal technical error."

When asked if the company will honor items sold to customers at the mistakenly low prices, Jariwala said the company is "still working through those details."

Apparently some people have been getting their stuff through in store pick up. I'm not entirely sure how the shipped items are being handled. Mine are still being processed. I could see the game deals being honored, but I'm not holding my breath for the $250 monitor I got for 8 bucks.

colourful_hippie

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Apparently some people have been getting their stuff through in store pick up. I'm not entirely sure how the shipped items are being handled. Mine are still being processed. I could see the game deals being honored, but I'm not holding my breath for the $250 monitor I got for 8 bucks.

Yeah that seems to be the most likely outcome

Blu3V3nom07

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 7

#38  Edited By Blu3V3nom07

I just picked up GTA, yay! I'ma go install it in a bit. :D

alanm26v5

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

I went to the store earlier today and picked up Pokemon Y and my 2 Lego sets without any issue. As far as my TV, I saw 40 inch Samsungs in stock but no 46s. So had I chosen better (both claimed to be in stock at the time) I'd probably have a TV too. Now that this has made national news, I'm pretty sure the TV will get cancelled, despite getting an email about it being rushed shipped to the store for me.

bigjeffrey

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#40  Edited By bigjeffrey

@colourful_hippie said:

Dude there are people picking up in Store $1500 Workout equipment for $30. It's crazy.

Vuud

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#41  Edited By Vuud

Be careful with stuff like this. If the super-low price was an error they'll probably end up charging your account for the actual price through the bank, and then you just might end up overdrawn.

One time filling up at the gas station the pump gave me free gas. I did a dick move and didn't go tell the clerk. Later they corrected it and charged my account for the gas.

colourful_hippie

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#42  Edited By colourful_hippie

@bigjeffrey: the picking up in store people are smart but they're not in the clear yet until Walmart says they won't hunt down their credit card info for the whole price

Hunter5024

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#44  Edited By Hunter5024

@bane122 said:

Considering a lot of their Star Wars Lego sets are coming up at $370, even the mini $10 sets, it looks like something real bad happened to their site pricing. I'll be pretty surprised if people that didn't pick up in store have their orders honored.

There are a lot of lego sets that retail for that price normally. The death star for example.

Bane122

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@hunter5024: Right, in fact I own the Executor myself, but a shitload of sets were showing at that price. Even the little $10-$20 figure packs and whatnot.

You have the first Death Star or the second playset one? I'd love to get the first and the original Star Destroyer at some point but man, they sell for crazy prices nowadays.

CynicalBuzzard

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#46  Edited By CynicalBuzzard

Got to love it when major companies make mistakes like this.

Hunter5024

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@bane122 said:

@hunter5024: Right, in fact I own the Executor myself, but a shitload of sets were showing at that price. Even the little $10-$20 figure packs and whatnot.

You have the first Death Star or the second playset one? I'd love to get the first and the original Star Destroyer at some point but man, they sell for crazy prices nowadays.

I don't have any cool sets. That's why I went straight to the legos.

InternetDotCom

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@colourful_hippie said:

Dude there are people picking up in Store $1500 Workout equipment for $30. It's crazy.

Yeah it sounds like they cut down on it for the most part, but people were totally going to stores and doing in store pick up on multiple TVs at the same time.

alanm26v5

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#49  Edited By alanm26v5

My TV order got cancelled. I would have had it this morning no problem if it were in stock. Oh well, probably for the best.

TheManWithNoPlan

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@bigjeffrey said:

@colourful_hippie said:

Yeah it sounds like they cut down on it for the most part, but people were totally going to stores and doing in store pick up on multiple TVs at the same time.

There are totally extremely lucky people who've been slipping through the cracks with in store pick up,and even some who say they've gotten shipping notices. Here's a pic of someone's absurdly lucky haul I came across.

No Caption Provided

It's not that easily discernible, but that's three, count'em three, Samsung Tvs.

It really just depends on whether certain stores were notified by corporate of the website error. There've been plenty of people straight up shut down when they attempt to pick it up in the store, while others have been getting copies of Pokemon X/Y, Battlefield 4, GTAV and Disney Infinity with no problem. It's the wild west right now. My orders are still processing 12 hours after my two separate home shipping purchases. They still say they're currently processing, and as time passes I feel like less and less I'll actually get anything, but if I do then it'll be one early Merry Christmas for sure.