Possibly the darkest and most hate-fueled blog I've ever written.

• 110 results
crusader8463

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 7

User Lists: 5

#101  Edited By crusader8463
@Metalideth said:
@crusader8463 said:
I like Spongebob. I remember going to the movies with a girl I liked to watch the Spongbob movie back in college.
She was 8, wasn't she?
No. She just had a weird taste in movies, and for some reason she couldn't stand watching any movie that had even the slightest bit of violence in it if it was anything but a cartoon. So we went to see a lot of 3D/cartoons.
Avatar image for video_game_king
Video_Game_King

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 54

User Lists: 14

#102  Edited By Video_Game_King
@Unknown_Pleasures:

It happens with a lot of stuff, like lists and (I imagine; I don't get many comments for) images and stuff. I'd say that Zombie Pie should put up a sticky saying, "Don't @reply to a topic creator if it's a blog", but I'm not sure that it's enough of an issue for him to do that.
Tireyo

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 27

User Lists: 17

#103  Edited By Tireyo

Well, there is no need for me to say anything. All my questions were answered. Interesting blog though.

Avatar image for deactivated-589cf9e3c287e
deactivated-589cf9e3c287e

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 16

User Lists: 4

@Video_Game_King: Here's a few videos of Timesplitters, tell me that doesn't look like Goldeneye.

Also, the story of Free Radical (Crytek UK currently) is on GiantBomb as well and its founding members were ex-Rare employees who were on the Goldeneye/Perfect Dark team. If you are interested in the Timesplitters games themselves you should PM @Candle_Jakk for more info, as I only played the first two and never finished any of them.
Video_Game_King

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#105  Edited By Video_Game_King
@c0l0nelp0c0rn1:

Yea, that does look pretty damn Goldeneye. Did they ever figure out the two stick control scheme that every other FPS has done?

Why Candle Jakk? Does have some copies he wants to give away?
CornontheCobbe

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 3

#106  Edited By CornontheCobbe
@Video_Game_King: Wow man.

I loved every bit of that. HIGH FIVE!

Excellent read ^_^
Claude

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 2

User Lists: 18

#107  Edited By Claude

Goldeneye 007 on the Wii was a blast to play. Two of the best reimagined games are on the Wii; Goldeneye 007 and Silent Hill: Shattered Memories. I also think the best ported game ever is Resident Evil 4. These are just my opinions and hopefully no one was harmed in the writing of these words.

Video_Game_King

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#108  Edited By Video_Game_King
@Claude:

I wouldn't know about those other two, since I've never played them. I'd get around to them, but keep in mind that I still have two epic games, and that's for the Wii alone.
Avatar image for deactivated-589cf9e3c287e
deactivated-589cf9e3c287e

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 16

User Lists: 4

@Video_Game_King: Candle_Jakk has tweeted about TimeSplitters on numerous occasions so I assume he's a fan.

The controls probably inspired the Conduit's myriad of options, so the answer is yes they use dual-analog sticks but you can play it like Goldeneye if you prefer. Either way is still mad, floaty, Goldeneye sway. Your weapon/reticule will move to the side of the screen when turning and snap-back to the middle when you're finished turning.
InternetCrab

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

#110  Edited By InternetCrab

Spongebob was pretty good a few years ago. I watched the new episode on Nickeledeon a few days ago, and it wasn't really good. I guess we should put it out of it's misery...forever. Going to Goldeneye, it's a masterpiece that i have always loved playing.
Video_Game_King

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#111  Edited By Video_Game_King
spankingaddict

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 11

User Lists: 12

#112  Edited By spankingaddict

Spongebob the show is still pretty good. I don't have an opinion on the games though. They sound terrible.

Video_Game_King

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#113  Edited By Video_Game_King
@spankingaddict:

Did you see the post immediately above yours?